Home

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
THE LAST CHAPTER
 

Epilogue

Flo POV

After that amusing and touching scene at our old school everyone came over to my old apartment to hang out. I still can’t believe that I’m home. That these are my real friends and I’m not in a dream. That Kai is really beside me his warm hand entwined with mine.  He leans down and kisses my hair softly and I felt the familiar yet still shocking electric volt that runs through me every time he touches me.

We were now in the kitchen and D.O. was cooking me some bbimbap.

“I missed your cooking D.O.” I said grinning.

“And I can’t believe I’m cooking for the Florence Khan.” D.O. teased.

I snorted.

“Oh please.. if I can get out I will but they always black mail me with lines like ‘those kids need you’ or ‘won’t you want to help teach all those poor children’. I wish the PR department would give me some slack.” I whined.

“I can’t believe it.. I’m talking to Florence Khan!” Chanyeol exclaimed with theatrically wide eyes.

“Do you want an autograph Yeolie?” I asked amused.

“Nobody believes us at school when we tell them that we’re your friends.” Chen said.

“Ohhh.. want me to pop up in you class one of these days?” I said grinning. "I can shout 'KIM JONGDAE IS MY AWESOME BFF! YEAH! EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT HATERS!'"

“That seems to be a good idea.” Chen answered laughing.

“We’ll see Chen-chen but for nowit seems more fun to keep this our little secret eh?” I said munching on my panda chocolates.

“So Flo how did your.. errr.. project go?” Luhan asked me with a careful expression.

“We manage to save 65 of them.. I wish we could have saved them all.” I answered sadly and sighed.

“It’s not your fault Flo.” Kai said rubbing my arm.

“I know.. and they’re alright now. They’re living normal lives and their identities and past are now kept private although they occasionally call me or Aiden just bugging us. They sort of grew attached to us.” I said smiling as I remembered them.

“That’s great then.” Kris said.

“yeah… So.. what have you guys been up to? Any girlfriends?” I asked grinning.

“I have one.” Luhan said raising his hand in the air with an expression that hugely resembles Hermione Granger.

“Like I didn’t know that.” I said rolling my eyes at the him.

“I have one. She would have a kick meeting you.” Suho said smiling.

“Ohhhh… Omma has a girl. Fantastic. I’m excited to meet her.” I said laughing. “What’s her name?” I add after a beat in a serious tone.

“No Flo you won’t do a background check on her.” Suho said smiling more indulgently.

“Moi? I just wanted to know her name.” I said widening my eyes innocently.

“yeah right.” Suho said not believing me. “her name is Pauline by the way.”

I smile amused at the dreamy expression on his face. Suho has it bad. I glance at Kai and he smiled at me. My heart did a silly flip.

The rest of the boys had girlfriends or are courting someone now. I glad to see they had all grown up to be such amazing men. Whoever their girlfriends will be I will constantly remind those girls how lucky they are.

“So Flo.. you’re staying here for good?” Sehun asked me.

“Yes. This is my home anyway not London. I might travel once in a while but my base is here.” I answered. “ And I want to meet this girl or girls of your baby.. my baby the serial dater. Oh what is the world coming to??”

“ Yah!! FLORENCE KHAN!! I will leak that drooling picture I have of you!” Sehun answered going red.

‘’If you that people will just find me more adorable.” I said sticking out my tongue at Sehun who glared back at me.

“Do we get free passes to one of your lecture-concerts?” Tao asked.

“Why do you want to attend?” I ask. “We have one this coming Saturday but we’re doing a free one for your university next week. I’ll save you guys seats.”

“Will all the 26 be there?” Xiumin asked.

“Nope. It’s just the 6 of us here. It’s a bit hard to have all the 26 all together in one place.” I said and clapped as D.O. placed a big bowl of Bbimbap in front of me. “You guys sure you don’t want to eat?”

“Nah.. we’re full from the food we ate going here but if you cook we’ll sure eat.” Lay said.

“I’ll cook for you guys tomorrow.” I promised.

I heard a frustrated sound from Minny.

“What’s wrong Min?” I ask.

“It’s Jess. She says Hanbin is sleeping over again. I must say why don’t they just get married already? I can’t sleep with the sounds they make.” Minny said making us all laugh. “It’s not that I don’t like Hanbin but it’s so distracting when I want to sleep.”

“Hmmm.. why don’t you move in with me then?” I suggested.

Minny looked at me sharply.

“Really?” She asked hopefully.

“Sure.”

“Where would I sleep? The game room? I won’t sleep in your room since Kai will almost be always here.”

“Why would I let you sleep in the game room?” I said ignoring her last part of her statement. “Come on I want to show you something.”

I stand I drag her with me out the kitchen.

“where are we going?” She asked.

“The man who shares the floor with me sold his part and my parents bought it. this apartment is already too big that we don’t know what to do with the additional space.. that was when Mom had this fantastic idea.” I said and entered a new hallway and opened a door to a bedroom. “She suggested that I invite you to move here if ever you need a new room.”

I watch Minny look around the room dazed. Mom had it designed especially for her. it was a bit smaller then my room but it was really Minny all in all. the color, the fixtures heck even the wider-then-the-actual-room closet. It was all her.

“This is all for me?” Minny asked.

“Yup.. so if you don’t want to stay there in your apartment then give your space to Jess and come live with me.” I said smiling. “And the best thing is that this room is sound proof. You can scream and play loud music here and I won’t hear it when I’m in the living room.”

Minny squealed and hugged me tightly.

“Yes yes yes!” She exclaimed. “Can I move in tomorrow?”

“Sure.”

“Yey!” Minny said jumping on the bed.

“Flo what’s on the other door?” Tao asked.

“Oh that room is for you guys.” I said looking back. “it’s basically a guest room for you. Mom heard you like to sleep over so she made this as your bunk room. It’s not the big since most of the space was given for Minny’s closet.”

“Hey!” Minny complained from behind me.

They entered the moderately sized but still stylish room.

“Your mom is over generous.” Suho said.

“Now you know why I am.” I answered grinning. “Okay back to the kitchen. I want to eat.”

We all troupe back to the kitchen, with Luhan dragging Minny out of her room.

“what are you going to do tomorrow Flo?”  Kris asked me.

“hmmm.. I’m spending the morning looking over a project for MIT then afternoon I have a meeting with Aiden and the others. We need to finalized some details about the topics we’ll tackle and then it’s another meeting with PR regarding the shows will be guesting in.” I answered frowning realizing I have a busy day tomorrow.

“The life of a celebrity.” Baekhyun said.

“I rather be a student.” I mused.

“Why didn’t you apply for college then?” Sehun asked.

“I tired but they won’t accept me as a student.” I answered. “ All those college application became null once they learned who I was. .”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter