Hi! I'm Lacus Clyne

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flo POV

“You guys brought me a cake?” I asked amused at them when they showed me what they were hiding. They all looked pleased with themselves. “oh guys thank you...” I said smiling.

“We don’t do anything to thank you these days.” Suho said.

“Aww you don’t have too. Having you guys is enough for me.” I said smiling as I swipe the icing off the cake. It tasted nice, like homemade not commercially made. “Don’t murder my cake.” I ordered shielding it as they attempted to swipe icing off it. I take it away from the table and put it in the fridge.

“Can we eat that?” Xuimin asked.

“You guys just ate. After you guys practice we can have that for dessert at dinner. I’ll take you home after.” I said as I close the fridge.

“We can stay Flo.” Sehun said.

“I’m keeping you from your families.” I said. “I’ll see you Monday. I need to do some catching up at the lab anyway.” I add.

“You do too much.” Kris said.

“Oh believe me I used to do much more.” I said lightly going out of the room. “Come on guys studio.” I called out.

 

It was around 9 when we finished practicing. They made Minny dance and I was clapping with glee watching Minny. My girl can dance if she wanted. Luhan looked well like a normal teenager ogling at his girlfriend.

“Come on Flo. Dance with me.” Min said holding out her hand I shake head and made a cross with my arms.  My protest was useless when Min pulled me up and swings my arms.

“Minny no.” I said standing stiffly.

“Come on Flo.” Sehun said spinning me around. I was trying hard not to fall down.

“Baby no.” I said again. They didn’t listen but instead tried to teach me how to dance. They stopped when the inventible happened. I fell down.

“Ow.” I said. They looked at me and laughed. I laid down tired from my attempt at dancing.

“Flo how can you do sword fighting and not know how to dance?” Tao asked me.

“Sword fighting is different.” I answer sitting back up.

“Can you show me? I have been curious ever since you mention It.” Tao said. “Unless you’re too tired.”

The doorbell rang before I can answer. Who can be calling me at this hour?

“Brad see who it is.” I said out loud to my computer.

“It’s a delivery guy mademoiselle.” Brad answered.

“Okay. I’ll just go get it.” I said standing up and stretching.

I walked slowly to the door Kris trailing behind me. He looked tensed.

“It’s just a delivery guys Kris.” I said as I press the intercom. “Who is it?”

“Delivery for Jane Rose.” The man behind it said. I immediately opened the door.

“That’s me.” I said. The man handed a long box and asked me to sign. He kept casting scared looks at Kris who was behind me. “Thank you.” I said smiling as the delivery man walked away.

“Jane Rose?” Kris asked.

“One of my many names.” I said.

“Here let me take that.” Kris said taking the box away from me. “Any idea what it is?” He asked.

“I have a hunch. Let’s go back before all of them freak out.” I answered as we walked back to the studio.

I opened the box at the studio and it revealed a beautiful sword.

“Wow.” I said and I carefully lifted it out. A note fell out.

“I found this and thought you’d like it. Ren.” Beakhyun read. “Your brother sends you swords.”

“Among other things.” I answer standing up. “Still wanna see me Tao?” I asked Tao. He nods eyes sparkling.  I walked to the middle of the studio. “Brad bring out the straw men.” I said.

Hidden panels moved and straw men models moved out inside the room.

“Wow.” Chanyeol said.

“Stay at the sides.” I said as the straw men formed a circle around me.

I attached the scarab of the sword to my hip and pulled out the sword.

“Timer starts now.” Brad’s voice said and I moved. I swished and twirled at the straw men. “3 minutes mademoiselle.” Brad’s voice said after the straw men fell.

“Dang I used to do 2.” I said putting the sword back and turn back to my friends. They looked back at me blankly. “Did I scare you guys?” I said walking towards them slowly and kneeling in front of Minny who does look scared. “Min.”

“Why..?” She said looking like she wanted to cry.

“What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“Why do you need to learn all of those?” Minny asked softly.

“People do it for sports Min.” I answered not sure what she’s asking.

“You don’t do like it was for sports; you looked like you were fighting for your life.” Kris said.

It was on the tip of my tongue to say that the time will come when I have too but I stopped. I was scaring Minny. 

“Clear it out Brad.” I ordered and the straw men moved back to the hidden panels. “Min, sorry if I scared you. I just look like that because Ren was the one who trained me. You should see his face.” I add lightly. Minny just looked at me forlornly.

“Min-shu. Nothing will happen.” I said to reassure her.

“Really?” She asked.

“Yes. I’ll just keep on hiding.” I said smiling at her.

“I’ll make a disguise for you.” Miny said hugging me hard. “We can change your hair, make you fat, anything.”

“Make me fat?” I asked amused.

“ Yes.” She answered grinning. “With the way you eat we just need to add a meal or two.” She adds.

“Silly girl.” I said. How easy it is to fool Minny I wish the same for me. “Come on dinner time.” I said to the others. I’m amused at how they don’t get awkward with tears and emotional girls like most boys do, or it is just with me and Minny.

“Time to make Flo fat.” Chen said.

“Oh the joy.” I exclaimed as we walk to the kitchen.

 +++

I spent the whole of Sunday at the lab going over the results and sorting them. I really don’t like having holes in my data but I don’t want to put Luhan and Kris in a lab and make them feel like experiments. That is the last I want to do, so I was stuck waiting for information from Ren. I hope the lead he found will be a positive one. I’m starting to worry about Luhan.

I know he doesn’t complain but I can see subtle changes, he gets tired faster. I watched Kris these past few days but he seemed fine. I hope I can get all the data I need before something happens.

+++

This week will be a hectic one. It was 3 days before the school fair and classes were stopped for the preparation of the fair. The morning the class polished all the quest and talents we needed.

There was a part when some of the boys in our class needed to do some sword moves. They looked silly with what they’re doing.

“Flo do you know how?” they asked me. I was about to answer yes when I remembered Tao.

“Go ask Tao.” I answered. They looked at me blankly.

“Why Tao?” They asked. I looked at them incredulously.

“Tao is a wushu champion. He’ll be the perfect tutor for you.” I said and looked for Tao. “Tao! Can you show these guys how to handle the sword.” I asked him.

“Sure Flo.” He answered and walked towards us. 

The other boys just looked amazed as Tao showed them how to properly handle the sword without cutting someone’s head off.

“We so need to win that trip! You guys have been classmates for like years now and you don’t know a thing about each other. We need some bonding time.” I said throwing my hands in the air for some theatrics. They all laughed and agreed as I walk out of the room to go to the booth site where Kris was supervising.

 

“I’m hungry.” I said to myself as I rush to the cafeteria. I had to go to principal to ask something and we got engrossed into a discussion, not realizing the time.

I walk inside the cafeteria and it was pandemonium. Class A seems to be throwing a teaser for their booth and some of the boys were there participating. Minho was supervising and it looked like the boys were losing the game based on their expressions.

I smiled as I fall in line to get food; suddenly I heard my name being called.

“Florence has to do it.” Jyo Kee’s voice said. I paid my food and walked towards them.

“What’s up?” I asked Minny as I put my tray down.

“The boys were playing a quiz game about girls generation, they were so confident about winning that they betted on you.” Minny answered grinning. While Luhan, Kris, Kai, Lay, Xuimin, Tao were trying to hide their laughter.

“Me? What bet?” I asked frowning.

“Florence!” Chanyeol wailed. I didn’t answer.

“What bet?!” I asked Minny again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter