Heart Stopping Moves

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Relatively short chapter.

WARNING.. CHEESY OVERLOAD!! 

Flo POV

We had arrived home just in time. The boys went to the studio while Minny and I went to the kitchen to start dinner.

“you really had me shocked on what you said about Kris.” Minny said. I knew this was coming.

“It was a joke Min.” I said.

“You could have hurt Kris feelings.”

“How?

“You know sometimes you think to logically.”

“I do?”

“Wah! Florence!”

“Your right I should apologize to Kris. Maybe later.” I said feeling guilty.

“You might have caused someone else a near heart attack.” Minny countered.

“Who?” I asked worried.

“Florence you idiot!” Minny said frustrated. I laughed and shrugged. “My mind is too overloaded to think about things like that now.” I add.

“But this is important.” Minny insisted. “this is your love life for freaking out loud.”

“Min. Please. Not now.” I answered. If I think about love now I get to distracted and my mind just starts to wander.

“But Flo!”

“I got a phone call from Ren. That is why I was called to the principal’s office.” I said to change the topic.

“Isn’t that dangerous?” Minny asked.

I answered no and gave her a brief version of what Ren had told me. She went silent and I finally got to make dinner.

 I was cooking a Filipino dish I tasted once. I’m sure the boys will like it but then again they like anything. They allow me to cook as long as I don’t overdo it so I’m sticking to simple meals now. No elaborate 5 course dinner for the mean time.

I was just finishing the waffles I had promised to Kris when they trouped into the kitchen looking famished.

“Sorry Flo we can’t help but come to the smell.” Suho said sitting down on the big dining table.

“It’s okay. Were just about to finish. Can anybody help with the food? Put it the table.” I ordered and they went to do it.

In a matter of seconds everything was set and they all looked expectantly at the simple dish.

“This smells amazing although I don’t know what it is.” Lay said poking the dish.

“It’s called adobo. It’s a Filipino dish.” I answered. “Dig in children.” I teased.

“Yes mother!” they chorused and I laughed.

“Who’s our father?” Sehun asked munching.

“No one, you’re all results from experiments.” I said laughing like a witch. They rolled their eyes at me.

“You should eat too girlfriend.” Kris said sitting on the counter top. Although our dining table is big it can’t still accommodate all of them.

“Oh that reminds me.” I exclaimed and took out the chocolate and strawberry waffles I made for him. “This is for you Kris.” I said pushing the plate towards him.

“What for?” He asked but already slicing the waffles.

“For being insensitive and bruising your ego.” I answered.

“I don’t mind being called your boyfriend.” Kris said grinning. I was about to remind him that he’s fans will kill me when there was a commotion at the table.

“You nearly hit my finger Kai!” Chanyeol complained pulling out the knife from the table. Kai dented the table, oh well it adds to the charm of the antique. I’m sure mom won’t mind.

“Sorry.” Kai answered curtly. Glancing my way and I was confused at the hurt and frustration in his eyes. He looked away.

“How come Kris gets waffles?!” Xuimin demanded, distracting me.

“Your waffles are for dessert your highness.” I answered. “And I baked some cupcakes too.”

“Can I live here? This is food heaven.” Chen said.

“Sure but I’m taking Flo with me.” Beakhyun said. They all began to argue which one will take the cook home. I roll my eyes and start to eat.

+++

We had finished around 12 and I let the boys rest since they were all staying for the night they can practice tomorrow the whole day. I was checking the rooms for security when I heard music from the studio. Someone is still up and practicing.

I tiptoed to the studio planning on surprising whoever it is. I opened the door silently and my heart just dropped.

Kai was dancing.

My breathing started to accelerate as I watched him. I have always known Kai can dance but I never knew he was this good. It’s like he was water, moving so fluidly and like fire at the same time. He looked so darn y when he danced. I have never seen anyone who can dance as y as he can.

 I watch opened mouthed as he moved. I suddenly have the feeling of wanted to get inside pull him in my arms and just kiss him. My foot unconsciously moved and it squeaked on the shinny floor. He must have heard because he stopped and looked at me.

“Why did you stop?” My voice complained. He grinned and started to walk towards me. “Go on dancing Kai.” I urge. I wanted to see him move again.

He didn’t stop walking until he was directly in front of me invading my personal space.

“Why?” He asked.

“Because I like to watch.” I said unwittingly. I wanted to shove myself in a closet right now.

“You like to watch?” he asked amused.

“Yes. You look so good dancing.” My mouth is saying things on its own.

“I do?” he asked. why am I nodding? Dang. He smiled again his eyes glimmering and took my hand. “Dance with me.” he said pulling me into the studio.

“Kai I don’t dance.” I protested but still got dragged. He stopped in the middle of the studio.

“It’s all in the leading.” He said and made me spin around. I clumsily did so. He then took my hand and placed it on his shoulder and he placed his hand on my waist. “You know the waltz?” He asked.

“Of course I do, I just don’t know how to do it.” I answered flustered and worried that I might get Kai injured.

“It’s simple. One, two, three. One, two, three.” He instructed and led me to dance the waltz. He spins me around and my back is to his front, his arms across me. My heart is doing summersaults now.  “See it’s easy.” He said softly. I giggled lost in thought.

“I’m dancing.” I said amazed.

“yes you are.” Kai answers and tightens his arms. It seems my sane mind is asleep because nobody is protesting. I was flustered but enjoying myself.

“No sudden movements

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter