The Fluffy New Girl

My Best Friend's Boyfriend is a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Florence Khan

FLORENCE POV

“EXO? Who names their group name EXO?” I murmured as I gazed at a huge poster of 12 men that have far more better skin then me. Their charming smiles enticing me to come and enjoy Lotte World.

Lotte World? That sounds like an amusement park.I thought to myself. I love amusement parks even though I haven’t been to one for ages.  I might go there but not because those exo dudes said so. Well I admit they are good looking men especially the one in the middle and the one on the far left but then again they’re Kpop Stars they’re supposed to look handsome.

I sighed and looked away from the poster. My eyes adjusted to the bright lights of Incheon Airport scanning for the familiar face of my brother who is supposed to fetch me here. 

Another ingrained instinct was also looking for those men in black suits, which is a bit hard since most men here are wearing suits of the said color.

“Fluffy!!” The familiar voice calling me by my irritating nickname called out.

I sighed again; pushed up my glasses on the bridge of my nose and pulled my hat further on my head hiding my brown- my brother likes to call it caramel- hair from the slight breeze.

“Hello Nii-chan. Please stop calling me Fluffy.” I said as his arms engulfed me in a bear hug. His towering frame making it easy for him to do so.

“I missed you!” He sang, letting me go and grinning at me.

“I missed you too but please stop ruffling my hair! Nii-Chan!!” I said in exasperation as he took my hat off and ruffled my hair in vigor making it fluff out in crazy curls.

“How was your flight?” He asked as he returned the hat on top of my head  after planting a fond kiss.

“Boring.Finished the calculus book and biochem too. Your calculations for the living dome are a few inches off I made some modifications.” I answered picking up my bag from the metal chair I was sitting on.

“Kamshamida Fluffy!” He said in Korean.

My brows rose as he grinned then I suddenly heard voices behind me. My first instinct was to run but I realized they sounded female and were obviously gushing. I look behind me to see them pointing to my brother.

“Why are they pointing at you Nii-Chan?” I asked.

“Because I’m good looking.” He answered and waved at the girls behind me causing them to squeal in delight and also run away. I rolled my eyes. Teenagers. “Someone said here that I have a striking resemblance to one famous Kpop star. I can’t forget his group’s name. Big Bang.”

“The big bang theory?” I asked incredulous.

“Dunno why they named it like that but it sure is a catchy name.”

“Well better than those guys.” I said pointing my thumb to the huge poster of the 12 dudes again. “Why EXO? Is that like EXO from the term Exoplanet?”

 “That I don’t know sister but they’re quite the trend now. They have cool songs” My brother answered taking my trolley and bag from my hands. He proceeded to throw his other arm on my shoulders pulling me close.

“Are you going Kpop on me Nii-chan?” I asked amused.

“Ttodareunneugdaedeuribolsaera- na eureurong eureurong eureurong dae na eureurong eureurongeureurong dae na eureurong eureurong eureurongdae da mulleoseojianheumyeondachyeodomolla.” He sang and did a ridiculous dance which involved making he look like a gorilla.

“I growl I growl I growl?” I asked.

“More like I’m growling, growling, growling.”

“uggg. Korean language is too complicated to learn in 2 weeks.”

“baby even though you’re a linguist you can’t instantly do it in 2 weeks.”

“I think I get the gist of it but I still can’t speak it that good..ugg and to think I learned the basics of Latin in 3 weeks.”

“Yeah yeah. You’re a smart one. Don’t rub it in my face. I hate Latin.”

I laughed and leaned up to put a kiss on his cheek.

“I’ll be happy to teach you.”

“No please. You’re a tyrant slave driver of a teacher. No. I rather learn it from Julie.”

“Mou.Meanie.”

“No I’m not being mean. I’m just saying a fact.  Now come on Uncle is excited to meet you. He hasn’t seen you since you were little. Do you still remember him?”

“Ummm vaguely.”

“You’ll like him. He’s the cooler version of Dad and you’ll like him even more because he prepared a feast for you Fulff. All the Korean food you want.”

“Kimchi?”

Yup.”

“Samyupsal?”

“A few kilos all for you.”

I perked up when he said that and my steps instantly went faster making my brother laugh.

“Oh Nii-chan can we go to Lotte World?”

“Wow EXo already charmed you into doing that?”

“Mou no. I like amusement parks.”

“You can’t be immune to Kpop virus when you’re here Fluff. You’ll be bitten one of these days.”

“right.”

“Wow. Fantastic baby.”

I rolled my eyes at my brother as he preceded to sing-rap another song I don’t understand half the lyrics of.

+++

“Luhan Oppa! Why are you here? You should still be on bed rest!”  A girl with a pretty round face that was framed with soft waves of brown hair said to a boy in an anxious voice.

The boy, who I think looks way more pretty then the girl, smiled reassuringly and ran a hand through his brown hair.

“I’m fine Min- I’m don’t feel any pain anywhere.” The boy- who I assume is Luhan- answered.

“But still! You need to rest.” The girl answered her face creased in worry and she looked like she was about to cry.

“Excuse me.” Another voice from behind me interrupted my amused watching of the two.

I nearly jumped out of my skin since I never heard his approach.

“Uhh?” I said unsure as to what he wanted.

He looked familiar, where had I seen that soft chin and slightly hooded eyes from?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter