I'm Home Seobang

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm Home Seobang

 

03rd April 2014, Thursday, 10:03 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

Yul is still sleeping at the moment. Yeah, he fell sick. He got fever, headache and flu because of the rain. For sure Yul had passed his morning schedule which lead a worried to his friends.

 

His phone is ringing for the 20th times already. The last called makes him stirred from his sleep. He's massaging his temples and take the phone. He answer the call without looking at the caller ID.

 

 

"Yul? Where are you? Are you okay? Did something happened?" 

 

"Taeng?" Yul asked confusedly and look at the caller ID. "Oh, why Taeng? I'm fine here. Oversleeping and headache."

 

Taeng sigh in relief. "I thought something wrong had happened to you. Did your headache that worse?"

 

"Hmm, I guess so Taeng. What time is it now?" Yul asked as he's closing his eyes.

 

"10:07 a.m."

 

"What?!" Yul shout in shock and jump out of the bed to get ready for his schedule but he accidentally fell on the floor making him groan in pain. "Argh." He groan.

 

"Yah, Yul-ah! Are you doing okay?!" Taeng asked worriedly.

 

"I'm not. Please come over. Asked Jiyong to come along. He have my mansion spare key."

 

"All right. I'll be quick. Hold on okay!" 

 

"Do not tell anything to Sica." Yul remind.

 

"I won't. No one know about your condition at the moment except Soo, Hyo and our manager hyung."

 

"Thanks. I'll hang up now." Yul said and hang up the call. He keep massaging his temples. He can't even move as he feel so much pain in his head.

 

 

 

YG Entertainment - 10:32 a.m.

 

"Taeng hyung." Jiiyong greet with a wide smile. "Taeyang told me that you're looking for me. Are you here alone?"

 

"Nope, Soo and Hyo are waiting in the car. Jiyong-ah, lets go to your brother mansion. He's not in good condition right now."

 

"Is that so? Okay. I'll be quick!" Jiyong said and rush to take his stuff.

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion - 10:45 a.m.

 

"Aigoo. I hope he's okay."

 

"He will be okay Hyo." Taeng said as they waiting for Jiyong to open the mansion door.

 

"Lets go." Jiyong said nervously. "Hyung, you go upstairs first. I want to lock the door." Jiyong nervously said.

 

"Sure." 

 

...

 

"Knock the door first." Taeng said. 

 

Soo nodded and knock the door. "Yul hyung?"

 

"Get in." Yul answer. 

 

The trio of them open the door and rush to Yul side. Soo support Yul's head while Taeng and Hyo supporting Yul body and lift him on the bed.

 

"Thanks guys. Where's Jiyong?"

 

"He's downstairs. Locking the door." Soo answer as he's busy massaging Yul's temples.

 

"Yah, lets go to the hospital." Taeng said worriedly.

 

"It's okay Taeng. I'll be okay. By the way, what about my schedule? Did manager hyung mad?" 

 

"Yul, stop worrying about your work. Your health is the first thing that you need to worry about right now." Taeng said more.

 

"Don't be stubborn hyung." Jiyong said as soon as he enter the room.

 

Yul sigh and close his eyes. 

 

"Don't worry. Manager hyung didn't mad at you. He even asked you to take care of your health more." Hyo explain.

 

"I'll be okay." Yul said again.

 

"Get ready. We're going to hospital." Taeng said strictly.

 

"But Taeng. I don't want to go to hospital." He frown and suddenly coughing.

 

"Do you want to go to the hospital or you want us to tell Sica about this? You're even coughing now." Hyo said as he sound a bit annoyed.

 

"Hospital."

 

 

 

Seoul Hospital - 11:15 a.m.

 

"I want to meet Dr. Ahn." Jiyong said. "It's urgent." He added. 

 

"Sure Mr. Kwon." A nurse said.

 

...

 

"Dr. Ahn is ready to meet you now." Nurse informed them. 

 

"Get in? All of us?" Soo asked. 

 

"Yes. It won't hurt if all of us get into the room." Jiyong answer and patted Soo's shoulder.

 

 

 

Mr. Ahn's Office - 11:10 a.m.

 

"Have a seat. Wow, you bring your bodyguards along this time eh Mr. Kwon Yul?" Dr. Ahn tease while eyeing the boys.

 

"He's so stubborn to go to the hospital so we need to force him." Jiyong said.

 

"Hahaha." Dr. Ahn shook his head. "So what can I help you with?"

 

"Can you make a check up on him? I guess he got a fever and a very bad headache." Taeng said seriously.

 

"Sure. Come with me Mr. Kwon."

 

 

 

Tokyo, Japan - 11:23 a.m.

 

"Come on Sica. Don't be sad. Maybe he's busy." Sunny try to coax the sulking Jung.

 

"Yul oppa never acted like this. I'm afraid there might be something happened. Moreover he's alone in the house."

 

"Stop worrying Jessi. Last night, Taeng oppa told me that they have an early morning schedule today and yeah I didn't even received a single text from him today."

 

"Really?" She asked as she's feeling relief at Tiffany's explaination.

 

"Really. Stop worrying." Tiffany look at Jessica warmly and gesture Yoona to hug Jessica.

 

"Sica unnie~" Yoona call her in a cute way while pulling her into a hug causing Jessica to smile.

 

 

 

After done with the check up, the boys bring Yul to his mansion again.

 

YulSic Mansion: Living Room - 11:50 a.m.

 

"I've told manager hyung about your condition. He had cancel all of your schedule for today." Taeng informed.

 

Yul nodded and close his eyes. Laying his body on couch.

 

"Hyung, I need to go now." Jiyong said as he approached his brother.

 

"Thank you for coming." Yul let out a small smile.

 

"You're my brother. Nothing else matter than that." Jiyong said and pull him for a hug. "Get well soon."

 

"Let me send you."

 

"It's okay Taeng hyung. I've asked Taeyang to fetch me." Jiyong said with a comfort smile.

 

Taeng nodded. "I'll send you to the door." Both Jiyong and Taeng leave the living room.

 

"Dude, have you talk to Sica today?" Hyo asked. 

 

"Aish. How can I forget about her?" Yul mumbles frustratingly. He take his phone and found 15 miscalls from her. "15 miscalls from her."

 

"Geez. You're making her worried. Call her now."

 

"But she will worry even more if she hear my voice."

 

"Just call her Yul."

 

"Yeah." He nodded and dial her number.

 

 

"Sica?" He greet.

 

"Seobang.." She greet back with a sad voice.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore your called. Oversleeping."

 

"What? My seobang was overslept? That's a rare side of him."

 

"I'm having a headache. Dr. Ahn said I have a high migraine." Yul informed and sigh. He can't keep this matter from her.

 

"Seobang.. I told you to take care of yourself right?" She said in worried tone.

 

"I'm sorry.. I'll take care of myself even better next time.."

 

"You better do that."

 

"When will you comeback?" He asked.

 

"Tomorrow night."

 

"Hmm. Arasso. Be quick please baby."

 

"I will." Then YulSic hang up the call.

 

 

 

"Yul, we need to go now since it's already 1 p.m. now." Taeng said. "I've cook a porridge for you. Make sure to eat it and make sure to eat your fever, headache and flu medicine too okay?"

 

"Sure Taeng." Yul look at him and smile. "Thank you guys." Yul said and they make a group hug.

 

 

 

04th April 2015, Friday, 11:07 a.m.

SM Entertainment: SJ's Dance Practice Room.

 

The boys and the girls are celebrating Eunhyuk birthday which is today. Even the staff join too. BG's are also there to cheer him up.

 

Yul keep coughing and snee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter