I Love You Too Much

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 I Love You Too Much

 

15th April 2014, Tuesday, 12:50 p.m.

Nobody Cafe: Balcony. 

 

Jessica approach him and sigh. "Oppa.. If it's still her then it's okay.. Just go to her.." 

 

"Are you trying to send me away now?"

 

"It's for your own good too.. I want you to be happy.. I know you love her.."

 

"Don't you know that I love you too? Don't you know what I feel? Don't you know how much I love you now?!" He asked angrily and walk away from there. Leaving his wife and friends behind. 

 

 

 

After a few minutes driving Yul stop beside the road. He hit the steering and make a U-Turn. He's going back to the cafe. 

 

"I'm gonna handle this thing like a real man do." He talk to himself. 

 

 

 

Nobody Cafe - 01:07 p.m.

 

Yul approached their table and bowed deeply at them. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have acted that way.." 

 

"It's okay.. Come.. Have a seat.. Your lunch is getting cold.." Taeng said with a smile. 

 

Yul sit beside his wife. Jessica prepare a spoon and fork for him. "Komapta.." He said with a smile and patted her head. 

 

Of course.. Hyuna is still there..

 

"Where are you going after this?" Yul asked Jessica. 

 

"I'm going with you.." She said with a smile.

 

He smile and caressed her hand. "What about you guys?" 

 

"We are going to support you too of course.." The boys answer in unison. 

 

"Mianhae.. I can't join because there might be a chaos if I show up.." Hyuna said in a low tone while lowering her head. 

 

"Gwenchana.." Yul said and smile at her warmly for the first time they met after the crisis. 

 

"Y-Yes.." Hyuna is stuttering. "It's still the same smile as before." She thought. 

 

...

 

"I guess we should go now.." Yul said as he look at his wrist watch. 

 

"Lets go!" Soo said excitedly. 

 

 

 

SBS Inkigayo Daejun: Rehearsal Room - 01:47 p.m.

 

Yul is massaging his legs due to a heavy traffic just now.

 

"Are you okay?" 

 

"I'm okay.. Don't worry.." He patted Jessica's head. 

 

"Seobang-ah.."

 

"Yes?" 

 

"About the contract.." 

 

"Lets talk about it at home okay?" He cut her even before she manage to finish her words.

 

"Ne..." 

 

 

 

In the rehearsal room there are SNSD and NJSD's members only. The members are also helping them for the performance later. 

 

"How many song that you're going to sing later seobang?" 

 

"Three songs. I have decided to sing one more song in my album. First is 'I Can't' and the second one is the cover song with Fany. The last one is the 'Real Eyes'."

 

"Can I look at the lyrics?"

 

"No you can't. It won't be a suprise if you look at it." He pinch her nose and she pout. "By the way.. I'm sorry for being mad at you just now.." 

 

"Gwenchana seobang.. I'm at the fault too.." she grin at him like a little kid.

 

A phone is ringing. Jessica turned her head to Yul's bag right away as she knew that he used her song as a ringtone. 

 

"It's appa.." She said in a low tone. "Seobang! You have a phone call." She called him. 

 

He stop singing and walk towards her. "Who?"

 

"It's appa.." 

 

Yul take the phone and answer the call. He walk somewhere far from Jessica as he don't want her to hear the conversation.

 

 

"Hmm?" He's humming in uninterested tone.

 

"Yul-ah.." 

 

"Yeah?" He said shortly. 

 

"I'm sorry my son.. I'm really sorry for doing that thing towards you.. I'm really sorry.." His father sound regretful. 

 

"I'm disappointed." He said shortly again and sigh.

 

"At least comeback home. Your umma is so worried."

 

"Lets talk about this some other time." Yul then cut the call and massage his temples.

 

 

 

"Seobang.." She call as he walk towards her now.

 

"Yes baby?" He smile and peck her forehead. 

 

She just smile back and didn't bother to ask her about the phone called he was having just now. She knows that he's still not in a good term with his father. 

 

He pinch her nose playfully. "What are you staring at uh?"

 

"Can't help it but studying your face figure since you're this close to me."

 

He brush his nose with hers. "I'm sorry baby. You can continue this later okay? I need to go and change my cloth." He said as he kiss her forehead again.

 

"Arasso.." She smile warmly at him. 

 

"Lets go Fany-ah.."

 

...

 

YulTi walk side by side to the changing room. On their way there they meet with JYJ. Both YulTi bowed at them as JYJ bowed at them back. 

 

"Annyeong Yul-ah. We root for you! Do your best." 

 

"Thank you Yoochun-ah. I'll try my best." 

 

"And you too Fany.." Jaejoong said after a long silence. 

 

"T-Thank you.." She give a small smile at him. 

 

"I think we need to take our leave now.." Yul excuse themselves and go to the changing room. "Gwenchana?" He asked. 

 

"Uh? Y-Yes.." 

 

Thats when Yul start to flashback on their trainee days. 

 

 

 

|| Flashback ||

 

"Soo, what do you think? My plan is brilliant right?" 

 

"Thats right! Don't worry. I will always support you from behind."

 

"Are you sure she's gonna accept me?" 

 

"Of course. You're the most popular trainee's in century you know? Besides, I guess she like you too."

 

"Shall we find her now?" Yul asked excitedly.

 

"Lets go!"

 

...

 

The young Yul and Soo are walking through a balcony but then they stop when they saw a crowd in 12A Rehearsal Room. 

 

They look at each other with a question look. "Lets check it out." Soo said and Yul nodded. 

 

"Hey, hey what's happening?" Yul asked as they get into the crowd. All of the trainee give them a space to get in and bowed at both of them. They are a very well known trainees because of their brilliant skills. 

 

They get into the room and found Jaejoong is hugging Tiffany. "What's happening Jaejoong-ah?" Soo asked. 

 

Jaejoong release the hug and faced them excitedly. "Tiffany just accept me to be his boyfriend!" He said happily. 

 

Soo gasped. 

 

"Ohh.." Thats all Yul can say. 

 

"Congratulation then.." Soo said in a blank face. "Lets go.." He said as he turned his head to Yul. 

 

 

 

Rooftop.

 

"I've lost her.. If only she could wait for me just a little bit more.." Yul said in a sad tone. 

 

"Cheer up.. I know that she's your first love but I bet you will find someone better in future or maybe she will love you like no one did and maybe she will love you more than you have ever did to someone.." Soo said in a serious tone.

 

"I'm not ready for a heartbreak Soo.." 

 

"I know.." Soo said and patted his shoulder.

 

|| End Of Flashback ||

 

 

 

"It's been so long since we talk with each other." Tiffany confessed.

 

"Jaejoongie?"

 

"Ne.."

 

"Why don't you keep in touch with him?"

 

"We are in a different situation now oppa.." 

 

"Be strong!" He try to cheer her up. 

 

 

 

A few minutes later Yul and Tiffany comeback into the rehearsal room. Yul is wearing a black long pant with a simple white top while holding a necktie in his right hand. 

 

"Baby.. Can you wear it for me?" He asked as he handed a necktie to his wife. 

 

"Come.." She said and take a necktie from him. "Aigoo, how can he be this breathtakingly handsome?! Your daddy is taking your mommy breath away our baby." She thought as she look at him.

 

"You're such a baby now eh Kwon Yul?" Taeng commented and shook his head. 

 

Yul merong playfully at him. Then someone knock the door. It's Eunhyuk and Donghae. They bowed at each other. 

 

Eunhyuk start to whisper someting at Donghae and they giggles. Yul know that his cousin must be up to something. "What?" Yul pretend to be angry. 

 

"Nothing.. It's nice seeing you like this.." Donghae said and smile. 

 

"Thanks for coming Eunhyuk-ah, Donghae.." He said with a thankful smile. 

 

"No problem.. We are here to support you.." 

 

"Done.." Jessica said and fix his hairs. 

 

"Thank you.." He said and patted her head. "Baby, can I ask you a favor?" 

 

"What is it seobang?"

 

"Come to the stage when it's time for my last song."

 

"Sure but what should I do?" 

 

"First I will get in with Taeng because we're going to duet at the begining. Right after that you need to get on stage and sit on the chair opposite of me. Can you do that?"

 

"Of course.. But will your fans like it?" She worriedly asked.

 

"Don't worry.. They are fine with it.." He patted her head. 

 

"But why me?" 

 

"That song is specially for you." He smile warmly at her. "But baby, firstly I want to say sorry."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because the first MV is about Hyuna. I'm sorry I don't want to hurt you but there's nothing I can do."

 

"Gwenchana.. I do understand.." 

 

She smile and give him a hug. Ignoring the people around them. YulSic is in their little world. 

 

 

 

It's already 4:45 p.m. and Yul is getting ready to get on stage. 

 

"Good luck seobang. I will peek behind the stage." 

 

"Naughty Sica." He messed up her hair then she pout. 

 

He fix his shirt and walk to the stage. He'll be singing duet with Kang Minkyung of Davichi. Right when the music is on, the light is on too. He's standing there, trying to get a right emotion for the song. 

 

The video shows about Hyuna because he made this song for Hyuna before. Hyuna is the model of the video. He didn't get a chance to change it so he put the original MV of this song because SME had approved the MV so he can't change it anymore. 

 

 

Yul: "I'm eating now,

I can't swallow without tears."

 

 

The fans start to scream as he begin to sing and actually...Hyuna is there too. She's covering her face with mask and join the audience. She stand at the front row at this moment and she gasped when there are a lot of pictures and videos of her in the MV's. "This song is for me?" Hyuna thought. 

 

 

Yul: "Even thought I force myself to eat and eat,

I always feel empty inside,

Even though I listen to a song,

I can't even hum along,

Even though I watch movie,

I can't remember what I've seen."

 

 

[MV] The MV now is showing a scene where Yul is in the kitchen. He's sitting at the dinner table with a cup of ramen in front of him. He slurp a noodle but then he cough. His face looks terribly sad.

 

 

Yul: "I can't even eat well,

I might think of you,

I think my thoughts have changed,

Since you left,

Even today I live each day with tears,

I can't even take the bus,

Someone might curse at me,

They might make fun of a crying me,

I can't even do anything,

Without you,

I can't live alone."

 

 

"Really oppa? You can't do that if I'm not with you? I still remember that day. The day when you said you want to make a song for me and I told you to make a sad song. It's a brilliant one. You did a good job." Hyuna mumbles as she look at him while wiping her tears.

 

 

Yul: "I'm drinking alcohol now,

I can't drink without tears,

No matter how many bottles I empty,

I only think of you more.

How should I live?

You're not by my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter