Welcome To The Jung's Mansion

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Welcome To The Jung's Mansion

 

27th January 2014, Monday, 12:30 a.m.

On the road.

 

Jessica stirred from her sleep. She look around and found her still in the car. She turned gaze to the left and found him driving calmly. He looks so calm and focus on the road. 

 

"Oppa.." 

 

"Hmm?" He turned to Jessica for a while then to a road again. "You're awake.." 

 

"What time is it?" 

 

"It's 12:30 now.." 

 

"What time is it when we move from Busan?" 

 

"10:30 p.m." 

 

"Thats mean we still have 2 hours 50 minutes to go.."   

 

"Yeah.." 

 

"Where are we now?" She asked more. 

 

"Okcheon-eup." 

 

"Let me drive oppa.. You look tired.." 

 

"Nahh, I'm okay.." He said with a smile. "There's someone calling you just now.." 

 

"Who?" 

 

"Dongwook-shi.." 

 

"Did you answer his call?" 

 

He shook his head. 

 

"Okay then.." She take her phone and send a text to that guy. 

 

"Sica, I was thinking to stop by at a restaurant. I want to buy a coffee." 

 

"Okay.. Lets go.." She smile at him. 

 

 

 

XXXX Restaurant - 12:50 a.m.

 

"Do you want to eat something?" He asked. 

 

She shook her head. 

 

"Okay.. Lets just have a drink then.." 

 

 

 

After done having a drink they go back to the car. Since the restaurant placed on the mountain Yul park the car at the edge of the road. They can see the whole village from up there. Yul lean at the car door followed by Jessica.

 

She received a phone call again. It's from Dongwook. She look at Yul first and she found that guy making his expressionless face. Then she answer the call. 

 

 

"Hello oppa.." She said softly.  

 

"Am I disturbing you Sica?" 

 

"No you're not oppa.." 

 

"I'm glad then.. What are you doing now?" 

 

"I'm on my way back to my village.." 

 

"Are you alone?" 

 

"Nope.. I'm with Yul oppa.." 

 

"Did he treat you well Sica-ah?"

 

"He treat me well.." She smile.

 

 

 

Jessica startled by a sudden body contact. Yul is hugging her by side and stare directly at her face. He's giving her a sign to cut the call. Dongwook is still talking when Jessica cut the call.

 

Yul smile charmingly at her and kiss her left cheek. "Thank you.." He said. 

 

"U-Uh? What for?" She asked as her cheek redden. 

 

"For listening to my order.." He said as his arms still wrapping around her waist. 

 

"N-No problem.." 

 

"Lets go now.." He move his arms and kiss her cheek again. 

 

"Wow.. Thats breathtakingly handsome.." She thought as she remembered his charming smile just now. 

 

 

 

Right after 10 minutes they start their journey again. Yul received a phone call from Sekyung. Yul place his phone at the phone holder because he's using a navigation through his phone. Jessica look at the ID number but something caught her attention. It is Yul's phone wallpaper.

 

It's HyunYul wallpaper. Yul noticed that Jessica stare at it for a few second and look away. He curse under his breath for making Jessica look at his wallpaper. He didn't even answer the call. Suddenly a jealousness built in herself. She feels mad. 

 

He didn't want to make things go worse any further so he decide to stop beside the road. He sigh and look at Jessica. That girl keep looking out of the window since she saw the wallpaper.  

 

Without hesitation, Yul lift her and put her on his lap. Yul adjust his driver seat backwards to make a space for Jessica's leg. She let out a short scream but she's quickly cover . 

 

Yul is back hugging her at the moment. Her heart beat so fast. He lift her legs a bit and turned her body. Yul is side hugging her and stare at her sulking face. She cross her arms in front of her chest a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter