What Is This Baby?

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What Is This Baby?

 

19th April 2014, Tuesday, 11:39 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Living Room. 

 

"Seobang, lets go." Jessica said as she's getting down from the stairs. 

 

"You look so beautiful.." He said and put down the newspaper. He get up and approach her. 

 

"One point for me then.." 

 

He smile and wrap his arms around her waist. He peck her lips and smile again. "I love you.." 

 

"And I love you too.." She said back as she pinch his nose playfully. 

 

"Lets go.." He said and they leave the mansion. 

 

 

 

Seoul Hospital - 12:00 p.m.

 

"Will Dr. Ahn are going to be there seobang? It's lunch time now.." She asked worriedly. 

 

"She text me that she will wait for us first and then she will have lunch later." 

 

Yul walk to the counter and ask the nurse about Dr. Ahn. "Dr. Ahn is already waiting for both of you in her room." A nurse inform. 

 

"All right. Thank you miss." Yul said and the nurse smile shyly at him. 

 

Jessica pout and cross her arms. Suddenly she feels a peck at her temple. She look up and found him smile at her. "Only you in my eyes.." He suddenly said. She then wrap her right arm around his waist as they walk to the Dr. Ahn's room. 

 

 

 

Dr. Ahn's Room - 12:25 p.m.

 

"So how is it doctor?" Yul asked as Jessica just get back to her seat. 

 

"Your baby is healthy. Congratulation Yul-shi and Jessica-shi. You take care of your wife and a baby nicely. You did a good job." Dr. Ahn said.

 

"It's not only me doctor. It's because of her too." He said as he smile.

 

"Thats right. It's good when both of you are taking care of each other. By th way, thats all or today. Come for a check up in two weeks more." Dr. Ahn said.

 

"Sure.. I'll bring her again next time.." 

 

"I'm sorry for disturbing your lunch time doctor.." She said in apologetic smile. 

 

"Don't worry Jessica-shi.. Besides it's my job.." Dr. Ahn said as she smile at her. 

 

"See you next time Dr. Ahn.." Yul said and excuse themselves.

 

...

 

"Baby, shall we go to the restaurant or your parents house for lunch?" Yul asked as they walk to the car. 

 

"I don't mind. It's up to you." She said as she caressed her baby bump. 

 

"Lets go to your parents house then." He said and she nodded.

 

 

 

Jung Mansion - 01:07 p.m.

 

"I'm home mom.." Jessica announced as she step into the house. 

 

"Why didn't you informed me that you will be coming?" Mrs. Jung asked as she walks towards the couple. 

 

"Hello mom.." Yul greet as he bowed at her. 

 

"Aigoo Yul.." Mrs. Jung said as she patted Yul's shoulder. "Have a seat both of you. I'll be in the kitchen."

    

"I'll go with you mom." 

 

"No Sooyeon. You should have a rest." Her mom said in a serious tone. 

 

"My baby is just one month old. I'm still capable to help you out." She said as she grin widely. 

 

"Aigoo you stubborn lady." Mrs. Jung said as she shook her head. 

 

...

 

"Lets eat!" Jessica said as she walk from the kitchen. 

 

"Lets go dad.." Yul said as both of them get up from the couch. 

 

After done having lunch with the Jung, YulSic go home. 

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion: Living Room - 03:00 p.m. 

 

"Do you want a drink?" She asked. 

 

"It's okay." He answer her as his gaze fixed on his phone screen. 

 

"Oppa.." She call.

 

"Yes?" He answer without looking at her again.

 

"Can you answer me while looking at me and not that phone?" She asked as she pout. 

 

He smile and look at her. "Why? Did you jealous of this phone?" He asked as he caressed her cheek. 

 

"You spend time with your phone more than you do with me today." She pout even more. 

 

He shook his head as he smile. He then gesture her to sit closer to him. She move closer to him and then he stare at her. "Keep pouting and I will bite your lips so hard." He said which makes her stop pouting.

 

"Meanie seobang.." She whine. 

 

He chuckles and then focus on his phone again. 

 

"Seobang.." She called him again. 

 

"Yes my Sicababy what is it?" 

 

"Pay attention at me too.." She pout again. 

 

"You're such a baby uh today?" He smile and caressed her tummy. "My little one, just look at your mom. Don't be like her when you grow up okay?" He said as he grin. 

 

"Hmph!" She then pinch his tummy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter