Only One In My Eyes

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Only One In My Eyes

 

15th April 2014, Tuesday, 09:10 p.m.

Jung Mansion: Jung's Garden. 

 

"Are you sure? What about that love? I know how much you love Hyuna. I'm just worried of my daughter." 

 

"Dad, I know you must have doubt me but please trust me. I only love Jessica now. I'm too in love with her. I'm deeply in love with her. I love her too much." 

 

"Didn't I told you before that I'm gonna marry your princess and make her my queen? I love your daughter so much. I love her too much." Yul said in a serious tone plus with a serious face.

 

and that makes Jessica smile widely until a tears of happiness fell from her eyes. 

 

"I'm proud of you.." Mr. Jung said and patted his shoulder. 

 

"Thanks dad.." Yul smile at his dad-in-law. 

 

Jessica wipe her tears and approached them. "Daddy, seobang.. Dinner is ready.." She said while smiling. 

 

"Lets go." Mr. Jung said and walk ahead from them. Leaving the couple alone behind. 

 

"Did you cook too for tonight?" Yul asked her as he caressed her hand. 

 

"Just a little.." She reply with a big grin. 

 

"You seems happy.. Is there something going on?" He asked with a clueless face. 

 

Jessica just shook her head and smile. "You're that something seobang.. You made my day.." She thought as she glance at him for a while.

 

 

 

Dining Room - 09:17 p.m.

 

"Thank you for the food.." Yul said and start to eat.

 

"Eat a lot.." Mrs. Jung said with a motherly smile. 

 

"You too mom.." Yul said back. 

 

"So, what about your plan to built a new business with Tyler?" Mrs. Jung suddenly asked.

 

That makes Yul stop from munching his food for a while. "So she even told her parents about that plan uh?" He thought and continue to eat. 

 

"We are cool mom.. The contract last for 3 years.." Jessica answer it happily. 

 

"Are you okay with this Yul?" Mr. Jung asked worriedly. 

 

"At first I don't really agree to this plan at all because I also can help her to build a business too but you know.." Yul grin. "Your daughter is so stubborn dad.." Yul said and sigh playfully. 

 

"Hahahaha" Mr. Jung laugh. "Sooyeon, you should listen to your husband more.. Learn to listen to what he say after this okay?" 

 

Jessica pout. "Arasso.." 

 

After done with the dinner, YulSic excuse themselves to go home. Tired enough with the schedule they had today. 

 

 

 

16th April 2014, Wednesday, 12:10 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Living Room.

 

"Waaaaaa.. Look at this oppa.." She said excitedly as she show her phone to him. 

 

"What is it?" 

 

"Your album. Look! The 'Real Eyes's MV got 500K views already!"

 

"I forgot that my Album and MV just release a few minutes ago.." He said with a grin. "I guess that's because of your fans too.. Thats why it has many views.."

 

"Congratulation seobang.." She said and side hugging him. 

 

"Komawo.." He patted her head. 

 

"When did you capture all of this video and picture of me huh?" She asked, pretend to be mad at him. 

 

"Well thanks to my professional skills." He boast proudly. 

 

"Naughty seobang.." She said while pinching his nose. 

 

"Lets change cloth.. Do you want to take a bath?" He asked. 

 

Jessica shook her head cutely. "I'm cold.." 

 

Yul nodded and they walk side by side to their room. 

 

 

 

Master Bedroom - 12:17 a.m.

 

"Do you want to take a bath seobang?" She asked as she sit on the bed right now. 

 

"Yes. It's hot. I've been wearing a necktie for a whole day." He said as he take off his shirt which revealed his abs. He take off his pant, leaving only his boxer on. She can't help but stare at his body. 

 

"Damn it Kwon Yul!" She thought. 

 

"I will join you later.. Change your cloth Sicababy.." He said as he take a towel and get into the shower. 

 

"Dang! My seobang is so breathtakingly handsome.." She talk to herself and begin to search for a changing cloth. "Hmmm. I don't know what to wear." 

 

Suddenly her stomach make a sound. "Damn, am I hungry again? Baby, are you hungry?" She asked as she caressed her baby bump. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter