You're Such A Fool Yul

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You're Such A Fool Yul

 

11th April 2014, Friday, 09:07 a.m.

YulSic Mansion.

 

It's been 4 days since that incident. Yul keep stay away from her as he feel disgusting just by looking at her lips and her hands. Since that day, Jessica is getting through a very tough time. 

 

Yul even distance himself from her when they sleep but they still sleep on the same bed. She can't help but cry every night. Everyone know how much she don't like being alone at night.

 

She's still with her morning sickness but he's not there to comfort her like he always do before. Her pregnancy is going to be 1 month old on 19th April and she need to go for a check up on that day.

 

Yul is busy with the preparation of his first solo album. SME is going to release the album on 15th April at 12:00 a.m. Jessica is giving him a full support and even asked for her fans to support him.

 

He is in his closet room. After done dress up, Yul go downstairs for a breakfast. Deep in his heart he still care about her. As he didn't see her in the kitchen, he decided to find her in their room.

 

...

 

"Where are you?" He mumbles and open the door but he didn't found her. "Hmm.." He's humming while looking around the room. Then his eyes fixed on the restroom door. 

 

He knock the door and wait for her to open it. 10 minutes passed and she finally open the door. She look at him with her puffy eyes, she's wiping her tears as she's sobbing so hard right now. 

 

Her neck is so damn red. "She must be vomit for too many times." He thought as he look at her. 

 

She give him a question look while she's trying so hard not to cry. He turned and back facing her. He don't want to give in with yet so he keep his cold image. 

 

"H-Have you eat y-your b-b-breakfast?" She asked while stuttering. 

 

He shook his head and clear his throat. "I've lost my appetite." 

 

"Am I that disgusting to you now? You can't even look at me now uh?" She asked in a dissapointed tone.

 

"Yes you are. You are disgusting! You're enjoying the kiss. I can tell by looking at your action! You and your dirty lips!" He shout again and leave the room.

 

Because she don't know what to do so she just cry and cry. "Cruel.." She mumbles.

 

 

 

Boys' Generation Dorm: Living Room - 09:45 a.m.

 

"Whats wrong?" Hyo asked as Yul enter the dorm. 

 

"Why did you asked that?" Yul asked back. 

 

Taeng and Soo just eyeing HyoYul silently.

 

"The Yul? Just damn answer my question." Hyo said.

 

"Nothing. Just run away from that dirty hands and lips!" He said back angrily. 

 

"What the are you saying Yul?!" Hyo said in annoyed tone and punch Yul on the face causing SooTae to pull Hyo away from Yul.

 

"Calm down Hyo." 

 

"I can't Taeng! He's being such a fool!" Hyo shout. 

 

"She's at the fault. She respond to the kiss!" Yul said.

 

"Didn't she told you that she can't breathe because of that kiss?! Do you want her to die uh?! Do you want to lose her like you lose Hyuna?!" Hyo yelled immediately after Yul finished his words.

 

"Do not involve Hyuna in this matter!"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter