Small Talk

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Small Talk

 

03rd August 2014, Sunday, 03:45 p.m.

YulSic: Living Room.

 

He walk to the living room and found her sleeping on the couch. "She must be tired." He thought as he sit on the floor in front of the couch and stare at her face. "Is it my fault that all of this thing become like this?" He thought as his mind start to wander around. 

 

He turned his body and back facing her. He buried his face between his knees. He's still sitting on the floor while she's laying on the couch. Jessica stir from her sleep and found him sitting in front of her. He touch his shoulder which makes him startled a bit. 

 

"Gwenchana?" She asked as she caressed his shoulder. He just nodded to her question. Suddenly he get up but she stop him from taking any further step. "Seobang.. Can you stay? I need you.." She said as she begin to cry again.

 

He turned and look at her. "Should I reconcile with her?" He thought and sigh. 

 

 

 

He walk towards her and kneeling in front of her. He stare at her and smile. "I'm not going anywhere.." He said as he wipe her tears. He put his elbow on the couch and caressed her cheek. Their face are close to each other now.  

 

"Don't leave.." She said in a low tone as she stare at him. 

 

"I just want to go to the kitchen just now." He said as he is still caressing her cheek right now. 

 

"Hungry?" She asked as she held out her hand to caressed the back of his neck. 

 

"I'm just craving for an ice cream.." He said. 

 

She smile. "Lets eat ice cream together.." She said and struggle to get up due to her stomach that is bigger now. 

 

"Let me help.." He said and help her to get up. 

 

 

 

Kitchen - 04:15 p.m.

 

Both of them are enjoying themselves eating an ice cream right now and both are sitting side by side at the dining table. 

 

Yul clear his throat and look at her. "Can I ask you something?" 

 

"Sure seobang.." 

 

"Why did you treat me that way before?" He asked which makes her stop from eating. 

 

"Mianhae oppa.." She said. 

 

"Answer me.." He said in a low tone and continue to eat. 

 

She take his hands and makes him turn his body facing her straight. "I'm sorry okay? You're so busy with your work this past few months and I got to spend many time with Tyler oppa. I'm sorry for letting myself to like other guy other than you." 

 

"So you like him uh?" He sigh and shook his head. "Why did I'm just doing fine and not find any other girl when you're busy having a concert around the world?" He asked more. 

 

"It's just for a while oppa.. I don't have any romantic feeling towards him anymore.." She confessed

 

"So you once had a romantic feeling towards him before? Can you imagine how I feel now? How can you said that to me?" He asked with a sad eyes. He's tired of fighting with her. 

 

She cupped his face as tears fell down on her cheeks right now. "I'm sorry. I know I was so wron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter