Don't Mess Up With An Ice Princess

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Don't Mess Up With An Ice Princess

 

10th February 2014, Monday, 05:00 p.m.

The Choi House.

 

“Happy birthday.” Yul said as he arrived at Soo’s house.

 

“Thanks hyung.” He grin. “Alone?”

 

Yul nodded. “She’ll be here with her friends. Here, for you.” He handed him a gift.

 

“Thanks again.”

 

“No problem..” Yul patted his shoulder and join his other friend sit at the table.

 

 

 

Just a second after that, his wife can be seen at the entrance. He just looked at her. She entered with a light step and being greeted by Soo’s sister.

 

“Have a seat..” Soo’s sister said.

 

“Thanks unnie.” She then walk to Soo’s side and handed him a gift. “This is for you oppa.” She said sweetly.

 

Soo left speechless. He just stared at her and nodded. “How can you ignore this cute and adorable girl Kwon Yul.” He thought as he shook his head in disbelief.

 

Yul just watch everything his wife did. He just let her be and shrugged it off. Suddenly a girl approached him and it’s Hara.

 

“Oppa..” she greet.

 

He just smile at her.

 

“Where’s Sica unnie?”

 

“There..” He point at Jessica direction with his mouth.

 

“Oppa, hmm. We planned to visit Yuchi-ri next week. Do you want to join us?”

 

He smile bitterly. “I don’t know yet. I need to think of it first. I’ll let you know if I want to join you along.”

 

Hara nodded. “Please let me know immediately okay?” She smile and walk away from him. 

 

He sigh and sip a drink. 

 

“I see that you guys are not in a good term now.”

 

“I don’t know what to do anymore Hyo.”

 

“Yul, look. Why don’t you just let her go since you can’t do anything to make yourself fall in love with her?” Hyo asked more in frustrated tone.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Did you fall in love with her now?”

 

“I’m not sure.” He sigh. “I don’t think that I’ve fell in love with her. I didn’t feel mad or jealous at all seeing him with other man.” Somehow he feels like he’s denying his own feeling.

 

“Wow.” That’s all Hyo could said.

 

“Yeah. It’s a wow. Big wow one.” Yul said frustratingly.

 

“What’s wrong with you? Actually?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

Hyo sigh as he tired hearing the same answer from him.

 

“Hyo..” Yul called him.

 

“Yes buddy?”

 

“I wish she will ignore me for a long time so that I can value my feelings towards her.”

 

“Are you sure you can bear that?”

 

“I don’t know. I am confused with my own feelings now.”

 

“How many times should I tell you to forget Hyuna? If you can’t forget her fully then it’s okay. Take it slowly.”

 

Yul just smile at him.

 

“Oi.” Taeng said as he join HyoYul sit on the couch.

 

“What?” HyoYul asked in unison.

 

“How? Your health?” He turned gaze at Yul.

 

“I got a heart attack again yesterday.”

 

Taeng frown. “Yah, didn’t you take your medicine?”

 

“I did.” He answer shortly.

 

“Emotional stress?” Taeng asked.

 

Yul just nodded and sigh.

 

“What are you thinking about?”

 

“Life.”

 

“What about life?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Stop answering the same words Yul.” Hyo said.

 

“Lets just forget about my problem and celebrate our maknae’s birthday.” Yul said and get up. He walk to the swimming pool and stare at the water blankly.

 

Suddenly a woman stand beside him. Just by smelling the perfume, he know who she is. He didn’t even turned gaze at her and it same goes as her. She just keep quiet and enjoy his presence. No one knows what she feels at the moment. Sometimes she will steal glance at him and then look away.

 

She really didn’t want to do this but she can’t think of another way. She's forced to do this. No one could ever imagine how much she wants to talk with her seobang and be in his arms.

 

Yul is wondering what d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter