The Press Conference

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

The Press Conference

 

28th December 2013, Saturday, 10:00 a.m.

The press conference day. 

 

It's only 10 a.m. The press conference room are already full with repoter. YulSic are in the waiting room. Yul is wearing a white suits while Jessica is wearing a black short dress. 

 

"You two can go now. The camera is ready." Manager said. 

 

Sooman and Jinyoung are already there, waiting for them to come out. At the time YulSic appear, the reporters start to snap their pictures. YulSic sit between Sooman and Jinyoung. 

 

"I guess all of us know why we are here today." Sooman start the conversation. 

 

"I had discussed about this with Jinyoung and we agreed to announce this to the public that.." 

 

"Yul and Jessica are going to engage soon. Please support them." Sooman and Jinyoung said in unison, they smile. 

 

YulSic just give the reporter a smile. 

 

"Did any of you have a question for this two?" Jinyoung asked.

 

Then someone raise his hand. 

 

"Yes?" Jinyoung asked. 

 

"I found the rumor in internet that saying the late Hyuna-shi was Yul-shi's girlfriend, is that true?" A reporter asked. 

 

"Yes. That's true." Yul answer. 

 

"Did Hyuna-shi knew about this?" 

 

"She knew about this." 

 

"What was her respond?" 

 

"She just accept this calmly." Yul answer shortly. 

 

"How can your relationship with Jessica-shi going through so fast like this? I mean Hyuna-shi just gone and now you're going to engage with her. How can you make a very fast decision?" 

 

Yul clear his throat. "Actually this is a arranged marriage. My appa know how heartbroken I am so he guess Jessica-shi can help me to cure my pain by marrying with her." 

 

"Do you accept the marriage?" 

 

"Of course I am. My parents know what is the best for me so I think maybe this is really the best for me." 

 

"Jessica-shi, do you think this is the best for you and what do you think of him?" 

 

"Just like what he said. Maybe this is the best for him, for me. I guess he can be a good husband." She said. 

 

"What about the marriage date?" 

 

"Maybe we will marry on January. We will inform you guys about that later." Jessica answer.

 

"Don't you feel afraid about the fans respond?" 

 

"If they really love us then they will accept our decision and be happy with our choice." He said.

 

"I hope they will support us." She added. 

 

"I guess that's all. Any last words?" Jinyoung asked and turned gaze at YulSic. 

 

"Please support us. I hope that fans will understand our decision. Thank you." Yul said. 

 

"I don't know what to say but I just hope that you guys are going to love us and cherish us." Jessica said. 

 

They stand and bowed at them. The press conference ended there. 

 

 

 

Yul POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter