Fight Again

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fight Again

 

09th February 2014, Sunday, 10:21 p.m.

PreWars Mall. 

 

YulSic are walking while holding each other hand. Yul bring along four bodyguards with them in order to protect them from danger. "Lets go and buy your perfume first.." She said and drag him into the perfume shop. 

 

"Oppa, lets choose this one okay?" 

 

"But that was what I used before.." 

 

"Why? You don't want to use this type of perfume anymore?" 

 

He shook his head slowly and look away. He smile bitterly and space out for a while. "I can't bear to use that kind of perfume again. It's making me remember about Hyuna again and it hurts me a lot." He thought. 

 

"Should I choose you a new one?" She asked. 

 

"Sure.." He said and she immediately choose a new one for him. 

 

...

 

Now they are on their way to the 'Apple Exclusive Shop'. They just went there for a while since they already discussed about the phone that he need to buy. 

 

"So, do you want to go to somewhere else after this?" 

 

"I don't know..." She answer him while put on her sunglasses. 

 

"Tomorrow is Sooyoungie birthday. What should I give to him?"

 

"Just give him something to wear. Airport fashion is totally popular nowadays."

 

"Okay then."  

 

Suddenly they bump into Dongwook. They greet each other like there's nothing happened between them. 

 

"Hello Yul-shi."

 

"Hello.." Yul smile. 

 

"Are you alone here?" She asked.

 

"Yes Sica.. No one would like to join me shopping.." He make a sad face and pout. 

 

Yul just standing there and act cool. 

 

For all of a sudden Dongwook hold her hands. "Would you like to go out with me next time?" He asked. 

 

Yul grab her hands gently. "I'm sorry but we need to go now." He smile and drag her away.

 

"Are you mad?" She asked. 

 

"I'm not.." He answer calmly. 

 

She just nodded. 

 

"Why am I not feeling jealous and mad?" He thought. "It scared me.." 

 

"Where do you want to go now?" She asked. 

 

"I don't know.." He don't know what to feel anymore.

 

"Lets go home.." She suggest. 

 

 

 

On their way back home, he just keep quiet. None of them utter a single word. He keep on thinking what will happen to them in future and what will happen to his heart soon.

 

His heart doesn't feel any love. His heart is empty and it has no love in it at all. He is heartless. He really doesn't feel any emotion right now. He stop the car beside the road. He pull the handbrake roughly and begin to massage his chest. 

 

"Oppa.. Are y-you okay?" She asked while stuttering. 

 

He just keep lowering his head and massaging his chest. 

 

"O-Oppa.." She unbuckle her seatbelt and try to comfort him. "Control your breath.." 

 

"Hurts.." He said and squeeze his chest so hard. 

 

She don't know what to do as she so panic at the moment. "Do you bring your medicine?"

 

He shook his head. 

 

"What? Why? I'll call the ambulance okay?" She said and rush to find her phone.

 

"N-No.." He said. 

 

"Why?" She asked as the tears already flow down to her cheeks. 

 

"Hug me.." He said in pain.

 

"Uh?" 

 

"Hug me Sica.." He plead. 

 

She move to the driver side carefully and give him a tight hug while caressing his chest. She keep on crying. She can't bear to see him like this. "Stay strong okay oppa.. I'm here.." She's sobbing. "Don't leave me.." She thought. 

 

She keep caressing his chest and try to help him to ease the pain. Soon, he doesn't feel hurt anymore. His breath turned to a normal one. He wrap his arms around her slim waist slowly and caressed her head. "Thank you.." He whisper. 

 

She nodded and wipe her tears. "Do not scared me like this anymore.." 

 

He just keep quiet as he doesn't want to promise her anything. Instead, he change the topic. "Sica.. Lets go home now okay?" 

 

"Lets stay like this a little bit more.. Can you?"

 

"Sure.." Then he start to space out. The thought of Hyuna flooding his mind. "I must be crazy.." He thought and close his eyes.

 

As he doesn't want the late Hyuna flood his mind, he decide to wake up and drive home. "Sica.. Lets go home now.." He said. He sound a bit cold.

 

She move to her seat slowly making him raise his voice at her a little bit. “Hurry!” He said, it startled her. Then he drive home. He doesn’t know what really happen to him but all he know he is confused with his own action. He keep doing the thing that he shouldn’t do.

 

Sometimes, Jessica will steal a glance at her seobang who looks so serious while driving. He doesn't look good as he wear that face. It’s makes her lowering her head.

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion - 04:00 p.m.

 

It’s only 4 p.m. now and both of them doesn’t have any schedule to attend. She didn’t dare to talk with him since they come back home. They just make themselves busy by doing unnecessary thing. Yul is keep thinking about his feeling. Is he still loves Hyuna? Is he still a heartbreaker? Is he doing the right thing by marrying her?

 

“Oppa, I made a milk for you..” She said and put a glass of milk on the table beside him.

 

He just nodded and stare at her for a moment. He sip the milk and stare at the window. They are in the living room right now. He then gesture her to come near him.

 

“What should I do with this phone? How to use it?” He asked while handed her his new phone. It’s the same model as her phone but with a different colors.

 

She grab his arm gently and make him sit on the couch. She explain ro him the way to use the phone in details. He just listen to what she said and nodded.

 

“Is that it?” He asked.

 

“Yeah..” She smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter