A Sudden Visit

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Sudden Visit

 

28th January 2014, Tuesday, 10:12 a.m.

Middle of Garden.

 

He smile. "You're so attractive Jessica Jung.." He confessed and kiss her cheek. 

 

"W-What?" She stutter, not believing what he said. 

 

He doesn't bother to answer her. He just kiss her cheek and hug her tightly.

 

Jessica smile and hide her face at his wide shoulder. Suddenly both of their phone vibrates. They look at the caller and found Yoona is calling them. "Shall we answer it?" She asked. 

 

"Lets just answer it. You don't have to. Let me answer it." He said and answer the call. 

 

"Oppa, turn on the loudspeaker.." She smile and he nodded. 

 

 

"Hello Yoongie.." Yul greet while his arm wrap around Jessica waist. She play with his shirt collar. 

 

"Why didn't both of you answer the call?"

 

"We make it silent before. Sorry." He answer calmly.

 

"Oppa, there's someone missing you here."

 

"Uh? Who?" 

 

"Wait a minute." 

 

"Annyeong hyung!"

 

"Ayy.. Sooyoungie? Sooyoungie miss me? That gross.." He frown. Jessica chuckles and lean her head at his shoulder, being all pampered towards him. But Yul got no problem with that. Not too long after that they ended the call. 

 

"Sica?" He called as he found no movement from her. 

 

He peek at her face and he smile. "How can you sleep in this condition uh? You're sure something." He said and caressed her head. "Sica.. Lets continue your sleep at home okay?" 

 

"Yes.." She answer sleepily. 

 

"Or.. I got an idea.." He said and lift her in bridal style. 

 

"Oppa, put me down. You're gonna hurt your back."

 

"I'm okay.. So, now just continue your sleep okay?" 

 

 

 

Jung Mansion: Front Door - 10:47 a.m.

 

"Annyeong oppa.." She greet. 

 

"Annyeong Krys.." He smile at her.

 

"Where's unnie?"

 

"She's still sleeping."

 

"I see.." Krystal smile at him. 

 

"Why? I will wake her up now all right?" Yul said and walk upstairs.

 

 

 

Jessica's Room - 10:53 a.m.

 

"Sica.." He call softly as he enter the room. 

 

"Hmm.."

 

"Wake up now.." 

 

"Yes.." She yawned. 

 

"Go and wash your face. I want to have a drink with you at the garden." He caressed her head and kiss her crown.

 

 

 

Garden - 11:11 a.m.

 

"There you are!" Mr. Jung suddenly said. "Come.. Come.. Don't be shy.." An unknown guy appeared at the garden.

 

"This is Lee Dongwook. Still remember him? He said he wants to join

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter