Jessica & Her Antics

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica & Her Antics

 

28th August 2014, Thursday, 09:30 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Living Room.

 

After throwing the clothes away Yul go back downstairs to join her in the living room. He join her sit on the couch but he keep the distance between them.

 

"I believe that I told you to stay away from me." She said while her gaze fix at the TV.

 

"I promise I'll behave." He said.

 

"No. Go away." But he didn't even budge. "Go!" She reach for the rectangle pillow and throw it at him. "Away!" 

 

"But I want to watch the TV too." He said and try so hard to pout but failed. Kwon Yul didn't know how to pout and everytime he did it he looks so ugly. 

 

"You look like a duck when you did that. A black one if I have to mention. Go away!" She reach for other pillow and throw it at him again.

 

"Okay. Okay. I'll go away from here. Aw, you really don't have to compare me with those duck." He said as he walk to the poor pillow on the floor and arrange it on the couch. He stand not too far from the couch and watch it from there. 

 

She turned her head around because she feels that someone is looking and she found him standing there. "What are you doing there?" She rolled her eyes before she speak again. "Will you do anything for me like you told me before?" She begin and that makes his eyes widen in excitement. 

 

"Yes I will!" 

 

"Great. Please clean the house. I don't want even a single dust around. Hear me?" She said coldly without looking at him.

 

"Yes! I will do my best!" He said and dash to the store room to get the equipment needed.

 

"He deserve a punishment didn't he?" Jessica thought and stretch her body. "So good to be home again. Right Areum-ah?" She caressed her tummy lovingly and smile.

 

"So did you think of any punishment for your appa? I really need an idea right now." She tapped her chin as she talked as if Areum can answer her. 

 

She begin to talk to her little unborn baby more and more because she think it's fun. "What? You want him to clean the garden too?" Jessica bend down for a bit as if Areum just answer her.

 

"Geurae Areum-ah. That's a very good idea. I will make him clean the garden too later. Aigoo you're so smart. Just like your mommy." She giggles and patted her tummy softly.

 

 

 

Yul on the other hand is working so hard in cleaning every crook of the house. It's been a while since he done this because they will call for a housekeeping service to keep their whole house clean. Looks like they don't need one for this week.

 

He is currently in the guest room to clean up. "Ani, Yul-ah. You can do this!" He chant. "You can do this! This is nothing. Yes this is nothing compare to your love towards her." He cheer himself up with comforting words and smile. 

 

 

 

Living Room - 12:11 p.m.

 

Jessica glance at the wall clock and it's almost 3 hours passed since he start clean up the house. She look around but he is nowhere to be found. It takes more than 1 hour just to clean the first floor when they made an attempt to clean the house together in the past. She's pretty sure he will take more time than that just to clean one floor because he is doing it alone.

 

"Did I went overboard?" She mumbles and continue to munch her snack. "I'm getting hungry too." She pout and reach for her phone to look for something delicious.

 

She sigh. "Geurae. What is the used of having him around if I still need to order the food on my own? I should make him do it." She nods and walk around to find him. 

 

... 

 

Jessica was done checking the first floor so she go to the second floor since he's not downstairs. "Just where is that pabo?" She mumbles.

 

She walk to the living room that located on the second floor and found him sleeping on the couch while holding onto the broomstick. He still have the working gloves on and it's in pink colours. She smile at the sight. 

 

She turned her gaze at the TV and found that he the same channel as her. "He must have wanted to watch this channel so bad." She thought and glance at him again.

 

He is all sweating and his hairs is so messy. "Did I went too hard on him?" Jessica immediately shook her head at the thought. "No. Your appa hurt mommy so he deserve this. Right Areum?" She whisper to no one.

 

She clear and kick the couch. He didn't move even an inch so she continuosly kick it until he stirred from his sleep. He is so surprised by her sudden presence and the broom he is holding almost hit her because he swing his hand unconsciously.

 

"You even dare to hit me now?! Not with hand but a freaking broomstick?!" Jessica shout as she was shocked by the sudden event.

 

"No baby! I didn't mean to do it! I was shocked that I saw you here!" He nervously said and check on every inch of her body to find out if she got hurt by it. "It didn't hit you right? It didn't right? Gosh I was so worried that I accidentally hit you for real. I won't forgive myself if that happened." He said and caressed his chest. He is so shock too by that.

 

It hit her when he keep caressing his chest. He have a heart problem before and she is very careful about that even though his doctor said he is all fine now. 

 

"I thought I told you to clean up." She said.

 

"Oh I'm so sorry. I fell asleep while taking rest." He said and suddenly bowed because he is still not recover from the shocked. He didn't even know what he's doing right now.

 

Jessica was shocked by his sudden bowed. "I'm hungry. Buy me food." She shortly said.

 

"Huh?" He turned gaze at his wristwatch to check time. "Oh my god it's already afternoon. My bad! What do you want for lunch?" He asked and get his notes ready to type it down.

 

"Full Korean table for lunch." She said and he note down. "With extra side dishes."

 

"I just need to make a call for a while." He said and immediately call the certain restaurant for delivery. He told them about everything they need and ended the call. "You can go downstairs now. I will just clean up this place. Just give me a call if you need something. You don't need to find me here like this. Don't tired yourself out." He smile and reach for the broomstick.

 

She sit on the couch and watch the TV there. She sometimes glance at him and again he didn't notice her staring at him because he is working so hard. Jessica noticed that he still looks very sleepy but that didn't stop him to clean up. 

 

*Ding Dong Ding Dong* The doorbell rang. "Probably the food. It's so fast." He mumbles confusedly.

 

"I think so. Hurry up! I'm hungry!" She said and he jerk up at her high note.

 

"Yes! I will get the door fast!" He said and put the broom aside. He run towards the stair but he fell down because he stomped over the vacuum wires. His kiss the floor and he groan at the contact. She look at the direction immediately and get up from the couch.

 

Yul laugh for a bit and turned to Jessica. He stop her from walking. "I'm fine baby. I'm fine. Haha. Don't mind me. I'll get the door and prepare the table." He get up slowly and walk down the stairs carefully while shaking his head. He even laugh a little due to what had happened. He feel so embarrass that she witnessed that kind of scene.

 

Jessica bite her lips. Somehow it looks so funny so she burst in a big laughter. She hope he didn't heard her laughing her of up here. "Oh my god. That was so freaking funny. I shouldn't laugh but I can't help myself. It was so funny that I hope you can witnessed it too Areum-ah so that we can laugh at your appa together. I wonder if he's fine though." She wipes her tears because she laugh too much. "Wow I still have tears left in me huh?"

 

 

 

Kitchen - 12:55 p.m.

 

Yul had done arrange the full Korean table food and he smile as he done. He only ordered a jjajangmyun because he can't eat a lot. He have a rehearsal later on 3 p.m for his upcoming concert. 

 

"Now it's time to get her here." He smile and turned to the door when he saw her already on her way here. "Sorry that I took too long." He said as she caught her glance at him. "You can eat now. It's all set. I'll just eat in the living room." He said because he know she don't want him to be here.

 

Jessica take a seat and found that he only bought jjajangmyun. "Why don't you order the same dishes?" She asked and reach for her chopsticks. She doesn't sound that cold anymore. She sounded more concern.

 

"I have a rehearsal on 3 p.m. so I can't eat too much." He explain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter