Hello?

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Hello?

 

14th April 2014, Monday, 01:05 p.m.

YulSic Mansion: Living Room.

Yul POV

 

"Baby, come here." I said as I lay on the couch. Right now she's in the kitchen. Cutting some fruit for us to enjoy.

 

"I'll be there soon oppa." She shout from the kitchen. 

 

"Arasso." I said. A few minutes later my phone's ringing, it's my manager hyung. 

 

 

"Yes hyung.."

 

"Yul-ah where are you?"

 

"I'm home now. Why?"

 

"Sooman sunbaenim told me to inform you about your comeback album. He said tomorrow you're going to release it." 

 

"What? Seriously hyung? I need to release my album tomorrow?" 

 

"Yeah. We even prepared a special stage for you."

 

"So what I need to do now?"

 

"Please go to the SBS, Inkigayo later on 2 p.m. You're gonna have a rehearsal for 2 hours." 

 

"Isn't it close today?" I asked while frowning.

 

"Yes but SBS are making a special stage tomorrow. Thats why we want you to participate too. So it's open today." 

 

"I got it hyung. I'll be there later." 

 

"You're gonna sing duet with Tiffany tomorrow. I'll text you the cover song after this call."

 

"Yes hyung."

 

"See you there Yul."

 

"Yes..." Then I hang up the call.

 

 

 

"Who is that?" My wife asked as she approached me. 

 

"It's my manager hyung."

 

"Something wrong?" She asked as she lean her head on my chest. 

 

"I need to release my album tomorrow. Plus, I'm gonna have a duet with Fany. I bet Fany knew about it just now too. Man, there's still a lot of thing I need to practice." 

 

"You can do it oppa. Trust me." 

 

"Thank you baby."

 

"Later on 2 p.m. I need to go to Inkigayo for rehearsal." 

 

"Arasso. I will make a lunch before you go." 

 

"It's okay baby. Don't work too much. Your womb is still new." I smile at her and peck her forehead. 

 

"It's going to be 1 month in a few days."She said as she's smiling sweetly while caressing her baby bump. 

 

"I can't wait to meet our little one." I said and peck my Sicababy lips. 

 

"Your daddy stole a kiss on your umma lips again while talking to you." She talked to our baby with her hands still caressing the baby bump.

 

"Of course. Your daddy loves to kiss your umma lips soooooo much." I said and peck her lips again. "Baby, I'm going to take a bath for a while." 

 

"Okay. I'll be waiting here." She smile at me. 

 

"Good girl. Don't do any work anymore for now." I patted her head and make a way to the master bedroom. 

 

End Of Yul POV

 

 

 

Garden - 01:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter