The Precious Moment

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Precious Moment

 

11th August 2014, Monday, 11:05 p.m.

Kwon Mansion: Backyard Gardens.

Jessica POV

 

We get into the event and join others. My seobang is staying by my side for the whole time and yes I'm sulking with him now. How can he reject me? Am I not that hot anymore? There I go, pouting as I cross my arms.

 

Just then I saw Yoona talking to Seohyun with a wide smile on her face. I facepalmed. I promise her that I will talk to Yul about her relationship but I'm sulking with him now. How the hell should I start my conversation with him? 

 

Right now all of the people are having their dinner while I don't have an appetite to eat. Blame him. He made me like this. I sigh. "Baby, are you okay?" He asked worriedly as he reach for my hand. I didn't answer him but I just let him hold my hand. "Hey, are you still mad at me?" He frown. He's too cute with that face which make me smile a bit. 

 

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to act so childish.." I said as I lean my head at his shoulder. 

 

I feel he peck my head. I smile again. I guess I can't stay mad at him for a long time. "It's all right. You look cute." He said as he caressed my right arm. "Don't you want to eat?" 

 

"I want a bite of beef." I said as I wait for him to feed me. He smile and feed me. 

 

"You should eat a lot, Sicababy." He peck my crown and caressed my head. He's babying me now. 

 

I clear my throat and look at him. "Oppa.." I called.

 

"Yes?"

 

"I need to talk to you about something." I start. 

 

"What is it about?" He wipe his mouth and turned his whole body facing me. He's giving me a full attention and I really like this act of him.

 

I smile and caressed his cheek. "It's about Yoona." 

 

"What about her? Something wrong?" He tuck my hair behind my ear and stare at me. 

 

"She's in a relationship with Seunggi oppa for a few months now." I said and wait for his respond.

 

"What?" His eyes widen. "So thats why he was there when you guys were going to Japan that day?" Oh that time. It's amazing that he still remember about that day.

 

"Please don't be mad at Yoona. She's afraid to tell you about that." I try to coax him as I caressed his chest now. 

 

"She told you that?" He asked as he stand up now. I get up and hold his hand. 

 

"Honey please don't be mad at her. We can talk this thing and solve it in a better way." I am so scared that he might go to Yoona and yell at her right now.

 

I saw him chuckles. "Baby, cut off whatever you were thinking. I get up because I need to pee for a while. See you." He peck my forehead and walk away from there. Damn. I hope ground can swallow me now. 

 

...

 

He comeback and whisper at me. "Lets go somewhere and talk." He said. We then walk to the swimming pool. No one is there. There is only us. He wrap his arms around my waist and stare at me with a smile. "Lets continue."

 

"Why did you mad at your dongsaeng because of that thing, oppa?" I play with his shirt collar. 

 

"I'm not really mad. I just want the best for them. If it's Lee Seunggi then I'm fine with it." Glad he's fine with it. I should tell Yoona about this news soon. But I still need to ask him about something. 

 

"What do you mean by 'if it's Lee Seunggi then I'm fine with it'?" I curiously asked. 

 

"I know him. I'm sure he can take a good care of my baby sister." He confidently said. Aw. He's so sweet. He's a good brother, a good son, a good friend and a good husband. What else should I've been asking for dear God? He's perfect and I'm so thankful to you for sending him to my life. Kwon Yul, I really love you. "Sica? You've been quiet for a while now." He stirred me from my thought.

 

I smile at him. "Just promise me that you won't be mad if Yoona talk about this with you."

 

"I promise." He smile and peck my lips.

 

End of Jessica POV

 

 

 

Both YulSic are enjoying their alone time at the garden when Jessica phone is ringing and it's from Tyler. She look at him as she's giving him a question look. "Answer it." He said and let go of her waist. Her eyes turn sad. She answer the call and talk to him like 5 minutes. As the call ended she approached him again. 

 

He didn't said anything. Instead, he caressed her cheek and peck her lips. "Love is so amazing that it scared me to death. I love you too much that I really can't stay mad at you, Jessica Jung." He let out a small smile and give a long peck on his wife lips. 

 

Jessica smile and hug him by waist as she lean her head at his chest in such a pampered way. "I'm sorry that I hurt you, seobang.." 

 

"All that matter to me now is your happiness, my wife." He said. "Did my heart reach you? Can you feel how much I love you?" He asked.

 

She peck his neck and purposely let him feel her breath on his neck. "You don't even have to ask. We are two in one. I can feel whatever you feel inside." She whisper at him not knowing that he's getting hard. Jessica tend to hug him again but she stop when she feel that his 'buddy' is getting hard now. "Need a release seobang?" She bravely asked again for tonight. 

 

"Nope. I'm fine." He said and grin. "Lets go." He said and guide her to the main hall. She's determine to sulk with him all night right now. 

 

...

 

"Are you fine, Yul? You're sweating." Hyo frown at his friend.

 

"Yes I'm fine. Wearing this suits makes me feel hot." He reason out and look around.

 

"What are you looking for?" Taeng asked confusedly.

 

"My wife?" 

 

"She's having a girl time over there." Taeng point at the hut that is not far away from them. Yul nodded at him. 

 

"By the way, it's time for me to go." Hyo said as he look at his wrist watch. 

 

They nodded at him. "Thanks for lighten up the night, Hyo." Yul patted his shoulder and smile. 

 

"No problem buddy." He said and walk away from there. Just then Hyuna and Jiyong walk towards them. 

 

Yul just watch them as they are now stand in front of him. He give them a question look. "Hyung, lets talk." Jiyong nervously said. 

 

...

 

The three of them move to the small pool which located on the right side of the gardens. They sit at the table near the pool. Yul sit opposite of the couple. He his coat and look at both of them. He wait for them to speak and cross his arms. 

 

"We want to ask an apology from you about what had happened." Jiyong said as Hyuna lower her head.

 

Yul close his eyes and sigh slightly. "Look. I'm not even in a relationship with her. Why do you even care to ask an apology from me?" He give them a confused look. 

 

"But Hyuna said you didn't even declared that you want to break up with her." Jiyong said and it made Yul speechless. Yes. He never said a thing to her about breaking up since the incident. He thought that their relationship ended when Mr. Kim announced her death a few months ago.

 

"Oppa, I said that a long time ago. It doesn't matter now." Hyuna try to calm Jiyong.

 

He massage his temples and stare at the floor. "Even though I didn't declared the break up can't you just get the point that we are breaking up because of the stupid lies that appa did?" He asked in an angry tone. He really don't want to get mad but he can't control himself sometimes.

 

"Can't you just say it right now, right at this moment that you're breaking up with Hyuna?!" Jiyong stand and said that in an angry tone.

 

Yul eyes widen. All of this doesn't make sense at all. They were considered break up already since the day Hyuna died. "You never raise your voice at me Kwon Jiyong!" 

 

Just then Yoona appeared at the scene. "What is happening oppa? Our butler asked me to come here to check on both of you." She change glance to Yul and Jiyong. 

 

"Ask your beloved oppa, Yoongie." Yul said as he fix his coat. 

 

"Oppa, why?" Yoona turned gaze to Jiyong but only to get a sharp glare from him. Yoona is seriously taken aback by Jiyong action. 

 

Yul scoff. "Now you even dare to hurt our little princess uh?" Yul take Yoona in his arms. "If that is all you want then fine. Kim Hyuna, lets break up." Yul said and walk away from there with Yoona in his arms. He turned around and found his wife give him a question look. He let out a small smile and take her in his arms too. "Lets go baby." 

 

Hyuna know that they are already breaking up even though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter