Horse Riding

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Horse Riding

 

26th January 2014, Sunday, 08:00 a.m.

The Kwon Mansion: First Born's Room.

 

Everyone are waking up early today. Today they are going to ride a horse. YulSic is still in their room while the others were already left to the horse stable. 

 

"Ready to go now?" Yul asked Jessica. 

 

She didn't answer him. She's still feel sad and hurt about the incident that she saw last night. Could it be worse? Watching your husband hugging another woman? 

 

"Hey, come on.. Stop mad at me.. I know it's my fault for letting her hug me.." He said softly. 

 

"Sica.. I don't know if it's right or wrong but.." Yul sigh. "Sica-ah, are you jealous? Hmm?" 

 

Jessica startled a bit. "Am I jealous?" She thought. 

 

"Answer me.." 

 

"Why should I? Who am I to get jealous? I am nothing to you. I have no right to get jealous." She pretend like she didn't care at all about him.

 

"You're not lying didn't you?" 

 

"I'm not lying.." 

 

"If you're not jealous then thats mean you didn't love me. I'm glad then. I can let you go easily when the time has come." He smile warmly at her and sigh in relief. Actually he sound more like want to hurt her feeling. 

 

"T-That.. What? I didn't love you oppa? I must be crazy if I didn't love you. So, you really want to let me go?" She thought and smile bitterly. 

 

"Lets go.. I'm afraid they might waiting for us.." Yul said.

 

She nodded and maintain her cold face. 

 

"Jessica Jung is sure scary when she become an Ice Princess." He thought. 

 

Since the horse riding place is near, they just walk to that place. The journey fill with silence. Yul decide to break the silence.

 

"How long will you act like this towards me Sica?" He asked. "I don't even know the reason why you're mad. Why don't you just tell me?"

 

"Are you blind oppa? Can't you see that I'm jealous looking at you and her last night?" She thought. 

 

"Sica?" 

 

"Stop asking oppa.. I will not give you an answer anyway.." She said coldly. 

 

"Must you act like this when you're not jealous? You're jealous didn't you?" He asked. 

 

She shook her head and anger can be seen on her face. She faster her step leaving him walking alone behind. 

 

"You're sure complicated." He mumbles as he stare at her back. 

 

 

 

Horse Stable - 08:30 a.m. 

 

"Everybody, please wear the horse riding supplies." Sangwoo order. 

 

Yul had done prepared himself for the ride while Jessica just standing there. She don't know what to do. Yul approached her. 

 

"Do you want to ride a horse or not?" He asked. 

 

"I want to.." She answer softly. 

 

"Come.. Let me get the equipment for you.." He said and she follows him from behind. 

 

 

 

"Here, take this, this, this and this." Yul said while handed all the thing to her. "Wear it." He order.

 

"But I don't know how to wear it." She said with still her cold face. 

 

"Let me help you.."

 

...

 

"Pluck in this one and done." Yul said and patted her head. 

 

"Thanks.." 

 

"Okay.." He smile. "You're totally different now. You're not kid-like anymore." He thought and look away form her. 

 

"Aish, why did I feel so mad at him? I never thought I will mad at him this long." She thought and sigh. "Am I going to have my monthly period?" She thought again. 

 

"Donghae, Eunhyuk, go and ride that black horse." Sangwoo order. 

 

"Yoong and Jiyong, take that horse." 

 

"It's okay appa. We will just have one horse since I need to take care of this little girl." Jiyong said as he ruffles her hairs.

 

"Yah oppa!" She point at her hairs cutely. 

 

"You're beautiful no matter how your hairs looks like so you don't have to worry." 

 

Yul just smile looking at his dongsaengs bickering. Yul's father turned to YulSic direction. "Both of you will get that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter