Your Phone!

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your Phone!

 

09th February 2014, Sunday, 08:01 p.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

It's already morning. The surrounding around the mansion is so peaceful. She is already wake up from her sleep and now she's busy preparing a breakfast. 

 

Yul is still sleeping soundly on the bed in their room. He's only wearing a black singlet and a blue short pant. She left her phone in the bedroom. Her phone's ringing non-stop which makes him annoyed by the noisy sound.

 

Her phone keep ringing. He was about to curse at the phone for disturbing his sleep but he manage to calm down when he saw the caller ID. "It's mom.." He mumbles and grab his phone along.

 

He run around the house while holding Jessica's phone in his right hand while his phone on his left hand. He keep calling her name. As he feel nervous and his mind still can't work properly since he just woke up from his deep slumber. He start to search for her start on the upper floor. "Sica? Sica?!" He keep calling out for her. 

 

Done with the third floor, he search on the second floor. "Aish, where is she?" He mumbles and look at the phone. "Aigoo, mom is calling around 10 times already.." He sigh and run again. 

 

"What time is it?" He look at the watch and found it's only 8 a.m. "Kitchen!" He shout and run towards the first floor. 

 

"No. No. Mom, please don't hang up the phone yet. I'm almost reach her." He said and run at the full speed. 

 

"Si.. Si.. Sica.." He said while panting hard and handed her the phone. 

 

She take the phone quickly but unfortunately her mom hang up the call already. "Why don't you just answer the call?" She asked confusedly.

 

He is still catching his breath. "I have no idea.. My mind was blank.." He said and sit. 

 

She chuckles. "Aigoo, you're sweating so much.." She take the towel and wipe his sweat. 

 

"Don't you want to call mom again? She must be worried." He said. 

 

"Thats right.." She said and take her phone. She was about to call her mom when he suddenly received a call. This time Mrs. Jung give a phone call to Yul's number.

 

"Uh? It's mom.." He said and answer the call. 

 

 

"Mom?" He greet.

 

"Good morning Yul.." 

 

"Morning mom.."

 

"Did you just wake up from your sleep?" 

 

He let out a small laugh. "Yeah.." 

 

"Sooyeon didn't wake you up?" 

 

"Nope.. She's busy preparing a breakfast for us in the kitchen now.." 

 

"Can you give the phone to her?" 

 

"Sure.." He said and handed her the phone. 

 

"Mom.." Jessica greet.

 

"Where have you been? Why didn't you answer my call?" 

 

"I'm sorry.. I left my phone in the room.." She said while lowering her head knowing that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter