Cruel Reality

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cruel Reality

 

02nd August 2014, Saturday, 02:00 p.m. 

Seoul Hospital: Emergency Room.

 

"Sica, can we talk?" Hyo asked as he approached her. 

 

Jessica nodded and walk somewhere with Hyo. This has made Taeng and Soo worried. 

 

"I just hope that Hyo didn't do anything that is on my mind now.." Taeng said as he look at both of them.

 

"Yeah me too hyung.." 

 

 

 

Balcony - 02:04 p.m.

 

"What had happened this time Sica? Did you hurt Yul again?" Hyo asked.

 

"It's not like that oppa.. It's just there was someone broke into our mansion and tried to me.. I just came back from a police station just now.." She explain with her swollen eyes. 

 

Hyo sigh and massage his temples. "I'm sorry Sica but I really don't like you right now. If you ever hurt my best friend again, I won't hesitate to make him leave you even with your condition is like this right now." He said without looking into her eyes. 

 

Jessica is just lowering her head and stare at the floor. 

 

"Can't say a word huh?" 

 

"I know how to manage my marriage oppa. You don't have to worry about anything." She finally answer him back.

 

"If you know how to manage it then act like one." Hyo said in a frustrated tone and walk away from there. That made Jessica feel startled by it. The truth hit her hard this time. 

 

 

 

Emergency Room - 02:31 p.m.

 

A doctor in charge finally get out from the ER. He called for Kwon Family and Jessica.

 

"Yul-shi wound is too deep which is we decide to take it as a very serious situation. We had done a major surgery and manage to heal a few places. He need to abstain a few foods and he can't do any heavy work for a month or two." Dr. Ahn explain.

 

"Yes doctor. Thank you." Taeng said. 

 

"You guys can get in and see him after we move him to the ward." Dr. Ahn said and excuse himself.

 

 

 

In front of Room 409 - 02:45 p.m.

 

"You may go in first noona." Jiyong said and earn a nod from others. 

 

"Y-Yes..." She stutter a bit. 

 

...

 

"Hmm..." She clear and sit on the chair that placed beside the bed.

 

Yul stare at the ceiling and close his eyes. "Please don't make any drama here." He thought.

 

"Is it hurt?" She asked in a low tone.

 

He turned his head slowly and look at her. "You're still my pampered Sicababy don't you?" He thought more. 

 

"Do you hear me?" She asked more but still in a low tone.

 

"It's hurt.." He answer her. "But my heart is more hurting than this." He thought.

 

"Mianhae..." She said.

 

He sigh and try to get up but he failed. "Hmm.. I don't know what should I do anymore.." He suddenly said. 

 

"You don't have to do anything.." 

 

"and just watch you walk away from me?" He continue her words.

 

"Lets talk about this at home shall we?" She suggest as she massage her temples and sigh. She looks so pale. 

 

Seeing her condition, Yuri request to go home right away. Taeng and Tiffany accompany both of them home. 

 

"Thank you for the ride Taeng, Fany.." Yul said as they now standing in front of YulSic Mansion. 

 

"No problem. If there's anything just give me a call." Taeng said and get away from there.

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion: Living Room - 03:24 p.m.

 

"So, what else that you want to talk about Jessica-shi?" He asked as he adjust his position on the couch.

 

As he called her by that name it made Jessica startled a bit. "About don't do anything for me." She try to be calm. 

 

"So what is the function of me being your husband if you prevent me from doing anything for you?" He asked as he sigh.

 

"You're my husband and you will always be my husband." 

 

"Are you sure about that?" He asked more.

 

"Can you stop doubting me?" She asked as she frown.

 

"How can I'm not doubting you when Tyler is always your first priority nowadays huh?" He asked calmly.

 

She stay quiet for a while. "He's not my first priority. It's always family first for me." 

 

"Sorry but I doubt you. I doubt you over everything." He lean his back at the couch and close his eyes.

 

"Then did you really regret that you chose me over Hyuna?" She asked him this time as her hands busy doing unnecessary thing. She ignore his words and decide to ask that anyway. 

 

"That is not the problem now.." He said.

 

"Can you stop making me feel annoying and just answer my question?" She begin to raise her voice.

 

He chuckles a bit and shook his head. He look at her eyes and she do the same. "Yes I do. I do regret it. I regret it that I let her go and choose you. I regret it so much Jessica-shi." He said in a serious tone which makes her eyes flood with tears right away. 

 

Yul just look at her and didn't even intend to wipe her tears. The tears fell like a waterfall from her pinkish cheeks. He thought that he need to teach her some lesson for all of the thing she had done to him this past few months.

 

"Then why don't you get back to her now if you really regret it?" She manage to ask between her sobs.   

 

 

 

Yul POV

 

"Then why don't you get back to her now if you really regret it?" She manage to ask between her sobs.

 

I look at her face and wow she really cry a lot! I know she's hurt and I'm hurting too for making her cry so hard like this. This is the best way to figure out whether I'm still placed in a special place in her heart or not anymore.

 

Seeing her cry like this makes me feel confident that she still loves me but my doubt risen again when she dare to answer a call from Tyler in the middle of our discussion. She answer the call and just humming. 

 

 

 

"How can I'm not doubting you Jessica-shi?" I asked in a frustrated tone as she hang up the call.

 

"Didn't you deserve this Kwon Yul?" She asked me back.

 

Oh ho. How dare she talk to me that way? You're such a different person now my Sicababy. "Yeah I deserve that. Maybe it is because I leave Hyuna, a girl who loves me with all her heart, a girl who is willing to do anything just to make sure that I'm safe, a girl who--" 

 

"Shut up!!" She cut me before I finish my words. 

 

I get up slowly, I grab my long coat and car keys.

 

"Where are you going?" She asked.

 

"Anywhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter