Spending Time At The Jung's Mansion

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Spending Time At The Jung's Mansion

 

12th January 2014, Sunday, 04:01 p.m.

Jung Mansion: Living Room.

 

The Jung and the Kwon are gathered in the living room. Once YulSic join them, they bombarding them with a lot of question.

 

"How could it happened Yul?" Mr. Kwon asked. 

 

"We're having a lunch together at the restaurant. On our way out the fans start to throw things at us." He explain.

 

"Having lunch together? I see.. It's good to know that you guys are making a progress now.." Yoona thought and smile. 

 

"Thanked God nothing bad happened." Mrs. Jung said. 

 

"Unnie, this incident is a number one search on internet." Krystal said. 

 

"Just like how I thought it will be." Jessica said and sigh.

 

"The reporter must be looking for us right now." Yul said as he stare at his phone.

 

Suddenly he receive a call from Taeng. 

 

"Excuse me. I want to pick up a call." He said politely and bowed. 

 

Yul head out from the house and walk to the garden. 

 

 

"Taengoo-ah.." 

 

"Yah, are you okay? I just got a news from our manager just now." 

 

"I'm okay don't worry." 

 

"Hyung! Can you hear me?" Soo asked. "Wait, give me the phone Taeng hyung." He whine.

 

"Aish.. Wait.. I'll turn on the loud speaker.. There.. Done.." 

 

 

 

Yul smile at his childish members. 

 

 

 

"So all of you can hear my voice now?" Yul asked. 

 

"Yes.." They answer him in unison.

 

"Don't make me die in curiousity Kwon Yul. Spilt it now." Hyo said in impatient tone. 

 

Yul laugh a bit. "All right. All right. Actually we're having lunch together just now. On our way to go out, we already saw a banner from haters. We never expect that they will throw thing at us." 

 

"So thats how it goes." Hyo said. 

 

"Yeah, thats just how it goes." 

 

"Where are you now? Lets have a drink." Soo suggest. 

 

"I don't think I can go now because I'm at Jessica's house. My parents told me to come here and help them with a party." 

 

"I see.. Nah, it's okay.. Lets have a drink later then.." 

 

"Your treat okay maknae?" Yul asked. 

 

"Ayy.. Arasso.. Arasso.." Soo said in frustrated tone.

 

"Guys.. Why is it so hard for me to fall in love with Jessica?" Yul suddenly asked them.

 

"That's because you're not trying to open your heart for her." 

 

"I've tried Taeng but I can't." 

 

"You're not willing to forget Hyuna don't you? That's why it's hard to fall in love with her." Hyo said in a very serious tone. 

 

"Know what hyung, try to approached her, getting know her." 

 

"But my heart won't follow my mind. It keep saying to stay loyal to Hyuna." 

 

"You need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter