One Of The Best Day

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One Of The Best Day

 

17th April 2014, Thursday, 09:30 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

Jessica POV

 

We just made love half an hour ago. I love my seobang so much. He's the one for me for sure. Right now I'm getting ready to attend my schedule since it's already 9:30 a.m. We even took a shower together just now. *wink*

 

"Sicababy.." There he go.. He's back hugging me again.. 

 

"Seobang.." I turned my face and peck his cheek. 

 

"I love you..."

 

"Thats random.." I said as I pinch his cheek. "I love you too..." 

 

"Hurry up baby.. You're getting late.."

 

"Ne..." 

 

 

 

In the car - 09:37 a.m.

 

I turned my body to the left side and stare at my seobang. He's so focus at the road. I take his right arm and hug it. "Why did my baby act so pampered this morning?" He asked. 

 

He's wearing a sunglasses plus a red long sleeves shirt with a black neck tie. He's so damn handsome. He really love to wear a black neck tie. I noticed that he wear that neck tie a lot too. "I miss you.. Thats why.." I answer him. 

 

"Hmmm.." He tapped his chin and grin in such a naughty way. "So, I guess what we did early in the morning was not enough for you?" 

 

That makes me pinch his tummy so hard. I back facing him and pout.  

 

"Aigoo my Sica-chu is sulking.." He chuckles a bit. "Don't be like that.. It's not good for our baby.." That makes me turned to face him again.

 

He lean closer and peck my lips. "I love you.."

 

I take off his sunglasses and stare at his eyes. "I love you too seobang.." I smile at him and hug his right arm again as he continue to drive. 

 

End Of Jessica POV

 

 

 

SM Entertainment - 09:51 a.m.

 

"Baby, when will your schedule ended for today?"

 

"Around 9 or 10 p.m. maybe.. Wae?"

 

"I will fetch you later okay?"

 

"All right." She nodded and smile.

 

"Good girl.." 

 

"Drive safely.."

 

He smile at her and nodded. "Annyeong jagiya.." 

 

"Annyeong seobang.." She wave hand at him and then he drive from there. 

 

 

 

Kwon Mansion - 10:30 a.m.

 

"Hello young master.." The butler greet as he enter the mansion. 

 

"Hello Mr. Ahn.." He smile at the old man and patted his shoulder. 

 

"Yul?" Mrs. Kwon call out as she walk out from the kitchen. 

 

"Umma.." He smile and hug his mother.

 

"What bring you here?"

 

"Lets sit first.." They sit on the couch at the living room. "Where is appa?" He called Mr. Kwon 'appa' for the first time after the incident.

 

"He's upstairs.. I will ask one of our maid to call him.." 

 

"Okay.."

 

 

 

A few minutes later Mr. Kwon get into the living room. "Hello my son.." He greet. 

 

"Annyeong.." He greet with a small smile.

 

"Why did you call me?" Mr. Kwon asked.

 

"Actually tomorrow is Sica's birthday so I want to hold an event for it."

 

His parents nodded. "What are you planning to do?" Mr. Kwon asked.

 

"I want to book a hall.. I want to set the hall just like the day when we got marrried.. I want to propose her again.. I want to fix my mistake and make her be the happiest girl in the world.." He confessed. 

 

"Head over heels for her now eh Yul?" Mr. Kwon tease. 

 

Yul just nodded and smile a bit.

 

Mr. Kwon shook his head while smiling. "About that, I will ask my man to do the job. I will handle everything for you. Now you only need to do what you have to do. Just tell me everything, I will set it up for you."

 

"Thanks." He smile at his father sincerely this time even though he is still a little bit mad at him about that.

 

"Don't worry about it okay? Tomorrow it's only left you to bring her to the hall." 

 

Yul nodded and smile again. "I have to go now. There's still lot of thing I need to do. Thank you again for handling the event for me. I will tell you everything in details later."

 

"Don't worry Yul. You're my son. Anything for my son." Mr. Kwon give him a hug which he slowly return it.

 

 

 

Jung Mansion: Living Room - 11:45 a.m.

 

"Dad.." He greet as he saw Mr. Jung walk towards him. 

 

"Hello Yul.. By the way, where is Jessica?" 

 

"She has a schedule to attend.. Hmm.. Dad, I want to ask you a favor.. Can I?" He asked nervously.

 

"Just say it. Don't be shy." Mr. Jung patted his shoulder. 

 

"But before that where is mom?" Yul asked. 

 

"I'm here.." Mrs. Jung enter the living room while bringing three cup of tea. 

 

"You don't have to trouble yourself mom.." He said and help Mrs. Jung to put the tea on the table. 

 

"It's not a big matter Yul.." 

 

He smile at his mother-in-law. "Tomorrow is Jessica's birthday so I have decided to hold an event for it. I want to propose her in a right way. I want to fix my mistake mom, dad."

 

"You don't have to do that Yul. You had already fixed your mistake. You love her now and I guess that is more than enough for her." Mrs. Jung said. 

 

"But mom, I want to do better this time. I had asked my appa to book the same hall just like when we got married. I had planned everything for the ceremony and I want to ask you a favor to handed her to me on the aisle. On the arm of her dad. Plus I want to make a little bit drama before you finally give her to me.." 

 

"Of course Yul. It's just a smal matter." Mr. Jung said happily. 

 

"Thank you dad.."

 

 

 

On his way to the Jewelery Shop he get a phone call from his beloved one. He smile widely when he saw her name on the screen.

 

 

"Seobang..?" 

 

"Yes baby..?" 

 

"Bogoshipo.." She said in such a cute voice. 

 

Yul smile like a mad person. "Na doo geuriwoso.." His manly voice echoed in her mind.

 

"Seobang-ah..." She call softly.

 

"Yes I am Sicababy.. Wae?" 

 

"Nothing.. Kekeke.." She giggles. 

 

"Naughty Sica-chu.." 

 

"What are you doing now seobang?" 

 

"Me? I got something to take care of at the moment." 

 

"Chinca? You sound busy..... Hmph....."

 

"Jessica Kwon Sooyeon is pouting now uh? By the way, aren't you busy?"

 

"It's a rest time." 

 

"What about lunch?"

 

"I was craving for a cheese cake just now and Tiff buy it for me. It's her treat!" She said happily.

 

"Again? Guess our baby will be a cheese cake maniac when she/he grown up in future. Your friends are sure babying you too much Sica Jung."

 

"Well thats good. I have a friend to eat with since you don't really like cheese. Of course! Thats because they love me so much. Keke." 

 

"Yeah. Yeah. But who says I didn't like cheese?"

 

"No one." 

 

"Aigoo Sica Jung.." Yul shook his head while smiling. 

 

"Seobang..."

 

"Yes baby.."

 

"Kekeke.. I love you Kwon Yul-shi.."

 

"I love you too Jessica Kwon Sooyeon-shi.." 

 

"Oppa.. I will hang up now okay? I need to go. See you later." 

 

"Yes.. Take care baby.." 

 

"You too seobang. Take care." 

 

"Bye.." He said goodbye and cut the call. 

 

 

 

"She's sure something.." He talk to himself while shooking his head. He then start to look at the jewelery. He plan to buy a necklace for her birthday. He walk and walk and finally he found a necklace that caught his eyes. 

 

"Can I take a look at his necklace?" 

 

"Of course.."  A worker said. 

 

"So you guys can design a word too?" 

 

"Yes sir." 

 

"I want this one.." He said and handed a necklace to the worker.

 

"We can write a name or words as many as you want."

 

"I just want to write 'Sicababy'. Can you?"

 

A worker chuckles a bit.

 

"I know I sound cheesy.." Yul grin. 

 

"No. I didn't mean it that way. I'm a fans of YulSic anyway. We will finish it in 30 minutes."

 

"I'll be back after 30 minutes. Thank you." He smile and get out from the shop. 

 

 

 

Honey Studio - 02:01 p.m.

 

Puffing her cheeks. Pout. Puffing her cheeks. Pout. Puffing her cheeks. Pou-- "Yah Jessica!" Sunny pinch her right arm making her failed to pout. 

 

"Aww wae Soonkyu-ah?" But she manage to pout again as she rubbed the spot where Sunny hurt her.

 

"Whats with you?" 

 

"I miss him Sunny-ah.. I miss my seobang.. I miss him.." She pout even more.

 

Sunny and Tiffany eyeing each other and nodded. "Awwww! I'm gonna report this to my seobang.." Jessica said as 2Ny pinch each of her arms. 

 

"Pampered Ice Princess.." Tiffany shook her head. 

 

"I'm not pampered.." Jessica merong at Tiffany. 

 

"Gosh you, Shica.." Sunny then shook her head too as she smile. 

 

Just then Yoona come and join them. "There. She can be your seobang for a while." Tiffany said as she point at the clueless Kwon Yoona.

 

"I want Kwon Yul only. Not Kwon Yoona." She said cutely as she pout. 

 

"Thats hurt. You don't want me." Tt's Yoona turn to pout. 

 

"Aigoo. It's not like that Yoong." Jessica said and side hugging Yoona. 

 

"You're meanie.."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Kwon genes." 

 

"I heard that.." Yoona said making Jessica smile. A few minutes later, Yoona's phone ringing. "Yul oppa.." She mumbles. "Unnie, I need to take a call for a while.." She informed and they nodded.

 

 

"Oppa?"

 

"Yoong! Is there anyone can hear you?" 

 

"No. I'm alone. Why?"

 

"Tomorrow I'm gonna hold Sica's birthday party at our wedding hall a few months ago. I want you and the girls to fetch her from our mansion and bring her to the QS Boutique. Make her wear a wedding dress. I will text you the details later okay? Just don't forget to inform the girls about this. Keep this as a secret."

 

Yoona smile widely. "Arasso oppa.. Leave it to me and the girls.."

 

"Sure Yoong. I count on you. I'm in hurry right now keke. I got to go. Komawo." He said and cut the call. Yoona shook her head and smile again. 

 

...

 

Yul is sitting at the cafeteria near the shopping mall after he done buying a necklace for her. He's wondering if he need to choose a wedding dress by himself or just let the girls choose it or... "Should I ask umma and mom to accompany me? If it's not this time then I don't know when will I get to spent time with them. I might busy after this." He thought. 

 

"Or should I ask Taeng, Soo and Hyo to accompany me? Hmmm. But they won't know about a girl taste. If I bring mom and umma, they might know Sica taste. Hmmm." He thought again. He's hinking hard. "Aish.. Lets just call umma and mom.." 

 

 

"Umma?"

 

"Yes? Why my son?"

 

"Can you accompany me? I want you to help me choose Sica's wedding dress."

 

"Sure.. Do you want me to come to you or you gonna fetch me at home?"

 

"I'll go and fetch you and then I'll fetch mom."

 

"Okay then. I will get ready." 

 

 

 

"Settle. Now I just need to call mom." Yul dial Mrs. Jung's number. 

 

 

"Hello mom.."

 

"Hello Yul.."

 

"Mom, do you free now?"

 

"Why? I'm free."

 

"Mom, can you accompany me? I want you to help me choose Sica's wedding dress. I will fetch you later okay?"

 

"Okay Yul."

 

 

 

In Yul's car - 03:37 p.m.

 

"Umma, we're going to fetch Sica's mom and then we proceed to the boutique. Okay?"

 

"Sure.." Mrs. Kwon patted his son shoulder. 

 

As they arrived at the Jung Mansion, Mrs. Jung is already waiting at the gate. Then he drive to the boutique right away. 

 

 

 

QS Boutique - 04:00 p.m.

 

"Umma, mom, what do you think of this dress?" He asked as he point at the long white dress.

 

"Just so-so. What do you think Sica's mom?"

 

"Hmm.. Not really good for her I guess Yul's umma.."

 

Yul smile and shook his head hearing their conversation. They walk side by side with Yul stand in the middle while the mother are linking one of their arm with their son. 

 

"Yul's umma lets take a selca together with our son. I want to send it to Sica after the ceremony tomorrow." Mrs. Jung suddenly said. 

 

"Like mom, like daughter. Both are naughty." Yul thought and shook his head again. 

 

"One, two, three. Say cheese." A click sound can be heard in a boutique. "Why did you look shy?"

 

"It's a new thing to me mom.. You know, selca thing with my mothers.." Yul said while scratching his head.

 

"Our Yul is a bit shy when it comes to a new thing.." Mrs. Kwon informed while smiling. 

 

"Guess we should take a selca more often then.." Mrs. Jung said with a smile. 

 

"Y-Yes.. Sure.." Yul show his mothers a kid-like grin.

 

...

 

"Yul, I guess this fit Sica so well." 

 

"But mom.. It's too short and her cleavage might be seen.." He frown. 

 

"You don't like it if she reveal too much of her skin to other guy eh?" Mrs. Jung said in a teasing tone while Mrs. Kwon nudge her elbow at his waist. 

 

Yul scratching his head shyly again. "My mothers are sure too naughty." He thought. 

 

"Come on Yul. She will look great in this dress. It's simple."

 

"Isn't too simple mom?" 

 

"No it's not. She will like it." Mrs. Jung convince him.

 

"Thats right Yul. She wear that for you. Not for other guy. Don't feel insecure okay?" Mrs. Kwon comfort him. 

 

He nodded slowly. "Arasso.. Lets buy that dress for her.." He said and they proceed to the counter to buy it. 

 

"What about your suits?" 

 

"I can wear the one I have at home umma. Besides, I never wear that suits yet." 

 

"Is that so? Okay then." Mrs. Kwon nodded and patted his shoulder. 

 

"What about appa and dad suits? Lets buy a new one for them and both of you too."

 

"There's no need. We will just wear what we already have." Mrs. Kwon said and earn a nod from Mrs. Jung. 

 

"Are you sure?" Yul asked for a confirmation. 

 

"Sure.." Both of his mothers answer in unison. 

 

...

 

"So umma, mom, what should I buy more for her?"

 

"Well it's up to you Yul.." Both his mothers said in unison again this time.

 

"Hmmm.. I don't know what to buy anymore that's why I'm asking both of you.."

 

"It doesn't matter if you prepare a gift or not for her. What matter the most is you to stay by her side all the time." 

 

"I will umma.." He smile at them. 

 

 

 

Suddenly Mrs. Jung receive a phone call from Jessca. "Yul, it's Jessica." 

 

"Tell her that you're going out with umma only. She can't know that I'm with both of you.."

 

"Okay. Noted that." Mrs. Jung said while nodded. 

 

 

"Hello.." 

 

"Mom.. Where are you? I finished my schedule early today so I decide to go home since Yul oppa got something to handle.."

 

"I'm outside now with Yul's umma.. Well, it's our shopping time.."

 

"Aigoo mom.." She chuckles.  

 

"When will you come home honey? We're going home after this. Your umma will come to our mansion too." Mrs. Jung turn on the loudspeaker. 

 

"Thats sound good. I want to meet both of you. I miss you mom, umma." 

 

"Well I miss you too my pretty daughter." 

 

"Umma? You can hear me too?" She asked excitedly making Yul's smile. 

 

"Yes. Your mom turn on the loudspeaker."

 

"Is that so? Kekeke." She let out a giggles. 

 

"See you at home honey.." 

 

"Yes mom.." 

 

"Bye.." The mothers said in unison. 

 

"Bye mom, umma.." Then Mrs. Jung hang up the call. 

 

 

 

"Sica had finished her schedule. She said she finish it early today." 

 

"I'm sorry mom, umma. I can't send you home. I don't want Sica to know that we're together. She might ask many question." 

 

"It's okay Yul. I will call our driver to fetch us here." Mrs. Kwon said.

 

"I should be the one who send both of you home.." He said, feeling guilty. 

 

"It's okay.. Take it easy.." Mrs. Jung said and patted his shoulder. 

 

 

 

Jung Mansion: Living Room - 06:45 p.m.

 

Both Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Kwon get into the mansion. Once they enter the living room Jessica greet them with a wide grin and give them a hug. "Mom, umma.. I miss both of you so much.." She said and hug them tightly. 

 

They hug her back. "Aigoo our daughter.. We miss you too.." They said in unison. 

 

It's a happy moment for Jessica seeing both of her mothers like this. Yul's umma treat her so well. She feels so comfortable with her. 

 

"So, what did you shopping? I didn't see any shopping bag." Jessica asked. 

 

"It's a secret." Mrs. Kwon grin at her. 

 

"Arasso.." She pout a bit. It has becoming her habit to pout all the time. 

 

"I guess I need to go home now. I had met my daughter-in-law so it's time to go home."

 

"That fast?" Jessica asked in a sad tone. 

 

"Yes honey.. We will meet again next time okay?" 

 

"Yes umma.." She's side hugging her umma. 

 

"Thank you for the ride Dahae-ah." 

 

"No problem Sica's umma.." Then they smile at each other. 

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion: Living Room - 07:20 p.m.

 

Yul ask his friends to help him arrange the thing in the living room. He want to celebrate Jessica's birthday personally first and then celebrate it again with their family and friends tomorrow.

 

"What are you planning to do?" Taeng asked. 

 

"Firstly, I want to take her out after I fetch her at the Jung Mansion later. Secondly, I will take her home, take her to that table, cutting cake and then I will sing for her."

 

"Again? You're going to sing for her tomorrow too right?" This time Soo asked.

 

"Yeah.." Yul nodded. "But is it okay if I sing a lot to her? Won't she be boring?" 

 

"That's what I'm afraid of. Maybe you should just show her a short video or just do the simple thing tonight. Give your all for tomorrow." Soo suggest. 

 

"That's brilliant Soo. I will think of it."

 

...

 

"What should I wear for tonight?" Yul asked nervously. 

 

"Relax man.." Hyo grin while shook his head. 

 

"Damn Hyo, you're gonna experience it too someday." Yul said with a smile. 

 

"Okay. Okay." Hyo raise his hands, showing that he surrender. 

 

"Just wear a simple one. White jeans with black long sleeve shirt. Fold your sleeves up to the elbow." 

 

"That's so my style Taeng.."

 

"I guess it's settle now then. Lets go guys, we should go home. Good luck Yul." Taeng said with a smile. 

 

"Thanks for helping Taeng, Soo, Hyo.."

 

Once the trio of them left the mansion, Yul change to the cloth that his friend had recommended him and then he give a phone call to his wife right away after done changing. Asking where she is, pretending he don't know that she's at the Jungs.

 

 

"Baby?"

 

"Seobang!" She called him excitedly making Yul grin. 

 

"When will your schedule end? I miss you already."

 

"You can fetch me now oppa. I have finished my work a few hours ago. I just don't want to disturb you because you seems busy."

 

"Chinca? Where are you now?"

 

"I'm at mom and dad house now.." 

 

"Arasso.. I will fetch you now okay? Annyeong.." 

 

 

 

Jung Mansion: Living Room - 08:15 p.m.

 

"Seobang!" She greet as soon as he enter the mansion. 

 

Yul smile and kiss her forehead. "You looks so happy.." 

 

"Come.." She drag him to the living room.

 

 

 

"Hello mom, dad.." He greet and bowed at them. 

 

"Hello Yul. Come and take a look." Mr. Jung said. 

 

There are a lot of album on the table. It's the picture of Jessica and Krystal on their childhood days. Yul join them and sit on the couch too. "This one is adorable." He said as he hold the picture of little Jessica holding a little Krystal in her arms. Jessica is wearing a red shirt in that picture. She just smile shyly at his comment.

 

"She's too adorable.." Mrs. Jung said. 

 

"Mom. You're making me shy." She pout. 

 

Yul patted her head and continue to look at the album. "Seobang.."

 

"Yes?"

 

"I met umma just now. Mom and umma were goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter