Protecting Her From The Antis

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Protecting Her From The Antis

 

12th January 2014, Sunday, 11:21 a.m.

SM Entertainment: Dance Practice Room.

 

"One, two. One, two." Yul counting his singing step before a high note.

 

"I guess that's enough. You practice well." Mr. Hoon said. 

 

"Do you think it's enough for me to give a very good performance?" 

 

"Yes you are. Now go and have a rest. You don't have to work hard anymore because your performance is already perfect." 

 

"Thanks sir." Yul said and bowed at him. 

 

"My pleasure kid." He said and patted his head.

 

Actually he is preparing a performance for Mr. Jung birthday party. He take a personal lesson with Mr. Hoon.

 

Yul get into his car and the thought of buying Mr. Jung's present playing on his mind. He reach for his phone and dial a certain number. 

 

 

"Hello.." He greet. 

 

"Yes, hello." A girl voice greet back. 

 

"Where are you? Busy?" 

 

"I'm in the middle of photoshoot right now. Why?" 

 

"I need your help. I want to buy a present for your dad but I don't know what should I buy for him." 

 

"I see.. I guess I'll be free after lunch.." 

 

"Lunch? It's 1 hour left. Which studio are you now?"

 

"Kimmy Studio."

 

"All right. I'll be there soon." He said and ended the call. 

 

 

 

Yul drive to Kimmy Studio right away and as he's arrived he park his car in front of the studio. He hesitate to go out, there are too many fans out there. He reach for his phone and text her.

 

 

To : Innocent Jung

I don't think I can get in. There are too many fans out of the studio.

 

From : Innocent Jung

I'll tell the guard to get you okay? Where are you now?

 

To : Innocent Jung 

I'm still in my car. 

 

From : Innocent Jung

Which car? Can you see me? I'm at the second floor now. Look at the glass window. 

 

 

He take off his sunglasses and look for her. He keep searching for her and finally he found her. 

 

 

To: Innocent Jung

Yes I can see you. You found me right? I'm in Audi R8 car. The red one. 

 

From: Innocent Jung

I guess I found you. Please wait, I'll tell the guard to court you to the studio. 

 

To: Innocent Jung

All right. See you then. 

 

 

 

Kimmy Studio - 11:44 a.m.

 

"Can you help me?" Jessica asked the guard. 

 

"Sure Jessica-shi." 

 

"My fiancee is outside, he want to get in but there are too many fans out there. Can you please court him to get here?" She asked politely. 

 

"Of course." A guard's leader said and gesture the other guards to follow him. 

 

"Thank you." She manage to say before the guards left. She wait for him patiently. Suddenly she smile remembering their conversation earlier. She feel needed by him. She smile at the thought. 

 

A step can be heard. She turned gaze behind and found him walking towards her. They bowed at each other.

 

"Hello." They greet in unison and smile.

 

He join her sitting at the couch.

 

"How is the photoshoot? It's going well?" He asked.

 

"Yeah.. It's going well.."  

 

He nodded. 

 

"Jessica-shi, it's time to shoot again." The photographer said. 

 

"Okay." She said. "I'll be right back." 

 

He nodded again. 

 

...

 

As she's in the middle of photoshoot, Yul walk to the shooting place and peek her. 

 

"I wonder if there's a way for me to fall in love with you." He thought as he look at her. 

 

He reach for his phone and take a picture of her. He post the picture in his Instagram with caption "Visiting my fiancee at her work place. She's a very hardworking girl." 

 

He smile and then slip the phone in his pocket. 

 

...

 

It's already lunch and Yul fall asleep at the table. He looks so uncomfortable.

 

"Sica, go and wake him. He looks hurt." Her manager said. 

 

"Yes unnie." 

 

She approached him and shake his body slowly. 

 

"Wake up.." She said softly. 

 

He open his eyes slowly. "Uh? It's already lunch? You had done your work?" He asked her right away. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter