Far Away From You

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Far Away From You

 

01st April 2014, Tuesday, 05:10 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

"Done?" He asked as she stop vomitting.

 

"I guess so." She said and wash . 

 

He caressed her back and stare at her worriedly. She turned to face him and wrap her arms around his waist tightly. She looks so pale right now. Yul run his fingers trough her locks and peck her crown.

 

"Do you want me to tell your manager oppa to cancel your flight to Japan later?"

 

"No oppa. It's okay. I will be okay. It's only left 2 hours before my flight time. I'm the leader  and I can't leave my girls to do my task. It's my responsibility."

 

He let out a sigh and peck her forehead. "Okay then. Now take a bath and get ready. I'll be in the kitchen." He said as he patted her head. 

 

 

 

Gimpo Airport - 05:45 a.m.

 

"Let me carry your luggage." He said.

 

She just follow his order and lean her head at his shoulder while wrapping her arms to his.

 

"Did the other are here already?" He asked as his eyes wander around the airport. 

 

"Yeah. Seohyun informed me that they are waiting for us at the cafe." She answer and yawn.

 

He let out a smile and shook his head. "Have a nice sleep in flight later okay?" 

 

"No." She pout. "I want to make a video call with you." 

 

"As much as I wanted that but I want you to rest and sleep." 

 

"Yes sir." She salute lazily.

 

 

 

Andrew Coland Cafeteria - 05:53 a.m.

 

"Will you be okay if I'm not with you? I'm most worried of your morning sickness." Yul asked worriedly and sip his coffee.

 

"Don't worry seobang. I have four doctors with me." Jessica said and pout.

 

"Who's your doctor and why did you pout?" Yul asked and smile as he look at her pouting lips.

 

"Them." Jessica point the girls in front of them with and complain. "They are taking care of me too much. I'm not even a little girl."

 

"Of course we are. Moreover it's my future niece or nephew! Isn't that good? Right oppa?" Yoona asked as she smile while Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun nodded in agreement.

 

Yul laugh and shook his head. "Then it's done. I am 100% confident to leave you in their hands while I'm not with you. They will take care of you very well."

 

"Oppa you're just the same." Jessica said and pout even more.

 

"Stop pouting Sica. Do you want Yoona and me pouring you with our ultimate aegyo?" Sunny threatened teasingly while smiling.

 

Jessica shook her head in horror causing the rest of them laugh at her.

 

...

 

"Oppa, do you have any schedule this morning?" Yoona asked as all of them start to walk to the departure gate.

 

"Yeah. Recording. Why?" Yul asked back.

 

"Nothing. Just asked."

 

"Did you informed umma about your departure?"

 

"Yes. I've told her."

 

"Did you visit her before you come here?"

 

"Hmm." She nodded. "I asked Jiyong oppa to fetch me last night."

 

"Thats good." He said and patted her head. "Take care girls." Yul said and wave at them. 

 

"Seobang.." Jessica mumbles and hug him tightly. "Take care.. Eat well.. I'll be back on 4 April.." She remind.

 

"I will wait baby." He said with a smile and give her a quick peck on lips causing YoonHyun2Ny's cheeks redden.

 

 

 

SM Entertainment - 08:00 a.m.

 

"Why did you guys didn't send them at the airport this morning?" Yul asked as he is eyeing Soo and Taeng.

 

"Well. Pany said she don't want to trouble me. She said she won't talk to me until she comeback to Seoul if I still want to send her to the airport." Taeng said. 

 

Yul smile hearing Taeng called Tiffany as Pany. "Then what about you maknae?" Yul looks like a daddy giving a lecture to his stubborn sons right now.

 

"I have decided to ignore her for now because I want to confess the moment she comeback here." He said and grin innocently. 

 

"What? I though you have confessed to her." Yul said with his eyes widen.

 

"Calm down Yul. You look like a single father giving a punishment to his sons right now you know? But I thought you did confessed to her too!" Hyo turned gaze at Soo and playfully yelled at him.

 

Soo laugh. "Sorry. I'll confess once she comeback here. I promise." Soo said and earning a nod from his hyungs.

 

"Taeng, I wanna go to JYPE for a while." Yul informed. 

 

"All right. Drive safely."

 

"Wanna come with me?" Yul asked.

 

"Maybe next time. I need to learn a dance step with Hyo." 

 

Yul let out a smile and nodded.

 

 

 

JYP Entertainment - 11:00 a.m.

 

"Hyung!" A guy greet happily.

 

"Khun-ah." Yul smile at him and teasingly ruffles his hairs. 

 

"Ayy hyung." He complain as he's busy fixing his messy hairs.

 

"Did you saw Inguk somewhere?"

 

"He's in the music room."

 

"Wanna go w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter