His Past Love

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His Past Love

 

16th April 2014, Wednesday, 01:53 a.m.

Girls' Generation Dorm: Jessica's Room.

 

"Oppa?" She call softly as she push the door slowly.

 

Thats when he's already facing her with his hands inside his pockets. "Are you a fans of Donghae? There are a lot of his pictures here. There are even the picture of you and him." 

 

"Damn! I'm ruined." She thought as she look at him with a trembling eyes. 

 

"Tell me....." He said with a calm face but more sound like threatening. He just want to play around. 

 

"Y-Yes.. I like him but it's just as a fans.. It just a past.. Please don't mad at me.." She pout.

 

"The reason why I shouldn't be mad at you?" 

 

"Because you're the only one in my eyes seobang.." She confessed while staring at his eyes.

 

"My Sicababy is a sweet talker now." He said with a smile and approached her. 

 

"You're not mad? You're just playing around right?" She asked and pinch his arms. Yul laugh out loud. 

 

"Gwenchana.. You said it just a past right? I understand if you like him, Donghae got a lot of fangirls and most of them are idols.." 

 

"Really? What about you then?"

 

"Me? No one likes me in the past I guess." He tapped his chin. "When some of the boys trainee got a girl it's only me, Soo, Hyo and Taeng left alone. We are single boys." 

 

"You guys were a top trainee. The other girls scared to approached all of you." She explain. 

 

"How did you know?" 

 

"One of my friend on trainee days likes Taeng oppa.." 

 

"Oh is that so?" He nodded. 

 

They sit on the bed and continue the story about their trainee days. 

 

"But didn't you starred in Super Junior M's music video in the past?"

 

"Ne!" She answer excitedly. 

 

"You must be happy huh?" He said as he mess with her hairs. 

 

Jessica just grin at him. 

 

"Out of the boys there is a rumour about Heechul hyung fancy you.." He chuckles. 

 

"Yeah.. He confessed to me.." 

 

"Really?? Wow.." He sound so much like a fanboy now.

 

"Really.. But how did you know about that?"

 

"You guys are the most popular girl group even in trainee days too.. If I were your boyfriend at that time then I will kick his for confessing to my girl.."

 

"Thats cute.." She pinch his nose. 

 

"Sometimes I would love to be call as your boyfriend.. Well since I didn't get a chance to be one.."

 

"Why? Don't you feel glad to be my seobang?" She asked in a sad tone. 

 

"Never been this glad. Too proud to be called Jessica Jung's seobang. You're both bae and wife material." He said with a manly smile.

 

"You make me fall for you even more seobang with that smile of yours. Too manly and too perfect in my eyes." She thought and hug him.

 

"Baby, I want to sleep for a while.. Wake me up later.." He lean closer and peck her lips.

 

She just nodded and smile shyly.

 

 

 

Kitchen - 02:23 a.m.

 

Jessica walk towards the girls and join them sitting at the dining table. 

 

"Phewww.." 

 

"How was it?" Sunny asked. 

 

"He didn't mad about those picture.." Jessica said with a grin. 

 

"Thats good.." Tiffany beam her eyes smile. 

 

"Yah, are you trying to seduce me with your eyes smile huh?" 

 

"There's no more JeTi because it's YulSic now. Don't ever hoping to comeback to me." Tiffany dramatically. 

 

"You're the one who pushed me away.." She pout playfully and earn a smack from Sunny. Then they laugh. 

 

 

 

It's already 3:00 a.m. and the cake finally cook to the perfection. "Sica, you can go and wake him up." Sunny said to her. 

 

"Okay.." 

 

...

 

A few minutes later YulSic show up in the dining room. "Oppa!" Yoona greet her oppa with a hug. 

 

The sleepy Yul smile and hug her back. "Aigoo my little one.." He said and patted her head. 

 

"Lets eat!" Jessica said excitedly. 

 

"Thank you Sunny, Fany. Sorry for disturbing you guys." Yul said with a guilty face. 

 

"Gwenchana oppa.. We are family right?" Sunny said. 

 

Yul nodded and smile. "Don't you guys have a schedule tomorrow?" Yul asked. 

 

"Yes we are.. It's on 9 a.m.." Yoona answer. 

 

"It's only a few hours left.. You guys must be tired.. Go and sleep now.." Yul said in a worried tone.  

 

"Yes.. It's okay.. We still can have a plenty sleep after this.." Yoona said more. 

 

After done eating a cheese cake YulSic go back home.

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion: Dining Room - 08:30 a.m.

 

"Baby, I will wait for you in the car okay?" Yul said as he finished his breakfast.

 

"Yes oppa.." She drink a glass of plain water and wipe . 

 

 

 

Yul drop his wife at SME and drive to BG's dorm. He want to settle the things between Hyuna and his family. At least he need his friends for a support. The boys don't have any schedule for today. 

 

"Taeng, I'm already downstairs. I'll be waiting for you here." 

 

"Arasso Yul. We will be quick." 

 

"All right.." 

 

 

 

After a few minutes later Yul spot the trio of them at the main door of the building. It's already 9:30 a.m. They get into Yul's car and he drive to the Kwon Mansion right away. 

 

"Did Sica know about this?" 

 

"No Taeng. I didn't told her a thing."

 

"Is that okay? Will she be okay not knowing abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter