New Year Celebration

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

New Year Celebration

 

31st December 2013, Tuesday, 10 p.m.

Kwon Mansion: Backyard Gardens.

 

Yul's relatives decide to stay at Kwon Mansion a few days more to celebrate a new year.  The Kwon and the Jung are celebrating a new year together at Kwon Mansion.  It's left 2 hours before 2014. Everyone are busy preparing the food and drinks.

 

On the other hand, Yul is talking with his relatives.

 

"How the engaged life?" 

 

"I don't know. I feel no different." 

 

"I know your real situation. Do open your heart for her okay? I know it's hard to forget Hyuna but this is the reality Yul. You need to faced it." Donghae adviced him as Yul just nodded. 

 

"Know what hyung, treat her well. Do not hurt her. You don't know what will happen next so please take care of her." Junho said. 

 

"Aigoo, my little brother improve a lot these days. Even know how to advice the adult about love now uh?" Donghae said and ruffles his little brother hairs. 

 

"Ayy hyung. Of course I am. I'm big guy now." He said while grinning. 

 

"Thanks for the advice." Yul said and smile at the Lee's brothers interaction.

 

"I heard that you're going to release your first solo album. Can you tell me what is the album about?" Eunhyuk asked. Eunhyuk is his cousin too. 

 

"It's about a sad love story."

 

"Does it mean it's only a sad song in that album?" He asked more. 

 

"Yeah.. But I want to make a happy song too.. Maybe one or two.." Yul explain. 

 

Eunhyuk nodded. "So that's how it goes. I wish you luck then." 

 

"Thanks bro." 

 

"Don't you want to talk to her hyung?" Jiyong asked.

 

"I don't know what should I talk to her." 

 

"Just go and approached her. That would be enough." 

 

"What if she run away?" 

 

"No she won't. She's waiting for you." Jiyong said with a smile.

 

Yul sigh and nodded. "I'll try." 

 

...

 

Jessica is chatting and laughing around with the girls when Yul suddenly shown up. Which makes all of the girls look at him with a question look. 

 

"Can we talk?" Yul asked. 

 

"Sure." Jessica said and they walk to the pool. 

 

They sit at the bench near the pool. As usual, silence surround them. 

 

"So uhm, what did you want to talk about?" She asked. 

 

"Nothing.. I just want to stay with you.. Thats all.." He said and look away. 

 

She smile. "I see.." 

 

"Jessica.." 

 

"Y-Yes?"

 

He smile. "Nothing.." 

 

She chuckles. 

 

He don't even know why he did that so he just shrugged it off. His mood is unstable. Sometimes he'll be okay and sometimes he'll be a heartbreaker so hard.

 

He sigh. "I wonder what will happen to us in future." He said. 

 

Jessica just keep quiet because she want to know what he think about them right now.

 

"Wait a minute. I want to take something." He said. 

 

"Okay." She said. 

 

With that Yul rush inside the mansion. 

 

"I wonder what that thing is." She mumbles as she stare at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter