With The Kwon's

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With The Kwon's

 

24th January 2014, Friday, 10:20 p.m.

The Kwon House: Living Room.

 

"There you are lovebirds." Yul's uncle said as soon as YulSic enter the living room. 

 

"Too tired from driving uh?" His aunty asked. 

 

Yul grin and bowed at them. "I'm sorry because I'm not greeting you earlier. Too tired." He said. 

 

"It's okay. Come, lets eat." His other uncle said. 

 

"Sure.." 

 

"I'll join Yoona and the others okay?" Jessica informed him. 

 

"Okay.." He give her a warm smile.

 

"So, how the marriage life?" Donghae asked. 

 

"I don't know. It's only a day since we got married." Yul answer. 

 

"What about last night?" Donghae asked more and let out a naughty grin. 

 

"Aish you ert." Yul poke his head playfully. 

 

Donghae laugh. "Know what? I guess you need to protect your wife again tonight.."

 

"Why did you said that?" Yul asked confusedly. 

 

"Because we're going to play a fireworks again tonight! A lot of firework!" He said excitedly. He elbow Yul. "Come on, we usually do it everytime our family gathered." 

 

Yul sigh. "When will you play it?" 

 

"30 minutes later. Please don't tell this to anyone. Only you, Eunhyuk, Junho, Jiyong and me know about this."

 

"Aish, arasso." Yul said and sigh again.

 

"You better tell your wife now. I'm afraid she might faint." Eunhyuk said.

 

"She won't. I'll tell her later."

 

...

 

15 minutes passed. Suddenly Yul received a call. 

 

 

"Hello PD-nim." 

 

"Did I disturbing you?" 

 

"No you're not." 

 

"I'm going to talk about the drama." 

 

"Yes. Yes. Just go on." Yul said and sit on the chair located at the yard. 

 

"Before that, congratulation for your wedding." 

 

He smile. "Yeah, thank you PD-nim." 

 

"I expect we're going to start shooting for the first episode on next week. It's on Wednesday. Is that okay?" 

 

"About that, I need to talk with my manager first then I'll inform you again." 

 

 

 

They keep talking and talking until the fireworks show up at the sky. 

 

Yul immediately hang up the call and look for his wife. 

                

"Yoong, did you see her?" He asked. 

 

"I guess she's in the room." Yoona said. 

 

"Okay." Yul rush to their room. 

 

...

 

The room is dim. He can hear someone is sobbing. 

 

"Where are you?" He mumbles. "Jessica? Where are you?" He call out. 

 

Since the lamp is dim, he can see her hugging her knees beside the window.

 

Yul approached her as he kneel down and pull her for a hug. 

 

She hug him tightly. 

 

"I'm scared.." She said, her voice trembling and so her body too. 

 

He tighten the hug. "I'm sorry.. It's my fault for not informing you about the fireworks earlier.." He said as he caressed her head. 

 

She's crying like a baby. She hide her face at his chest. "I'm scared.." 

 

He release the hug and wipe her tears. He smile and wrap his arms around her waist. "I never thought you will be this pampered Jessica Jung." He thought. 

 

She wrap her arms around his neck and lean her head at his shoulder.  Suddenly they hear a very loud sound of fireworks which makes her startled. Yul sigh and caressed her back softly. "Shh.. It's okay.. I'm here.. Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter