Breaking Her Heart Again

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Breaking Her Heart Again

 

27th January 2014, Monday, 04:03 p.m.

Jung Mansion: Dining Room.

 

"Kids, lets go to the market and buy some ingredient for dinner tonight!" Jessica's mom said. 

 

"Lets go!" The kids said excitedly.

 

"Mom, can I bring Yul oppa along?" Jessica whisper at her mom. 

 

"Sure.." 

 

Yul and Yonghwa follow them to the market. Yonghwa is the one who drive since Yul's still didn't feeling well. Only the five of them going to the market. It's Mrs. Jung, Jessica, Krystal, Yonghwa and Yul. 

 

 

 

XXXX Market - 04:30 p.m.

 

"Mom, lets make a kimchi." Jessica suggest. 

 

"Kimchi? Are you sure?" 

 

"Yes mom.." 

 

At this moment, Jung sisters are clinging to their mom's arms. Yul look at the sight and smile. 

 

"Psst.. Psst.. Oi, Krys.." Yonghwa whisper. 

 

Krystal give him a question look. 

 

"Cucumber.. Cucumber.." He whisper again. 

 

Understanding their conversation, Yul smile at the thought. 

 

"Right now?" She asked. 

 

"Yeah! Come on! Hyung, please handle Sica okay?" Yonghwa requested, Yul just smile and nodded.  

 

Yonghwa and Krystal rush to the cucumber side. 

 

Jessica look at both of them and frown. She take Yul hand and drag him to walk beside her. Current position is, Jessica in the middle of her mom and Yul. 

 

Krystal and Yonghwa are back with cucumber in each of their hand. Yul noticed that but he just pretending not to see anything. 

 

"Unnie didn't you said you want this earlier?" She asked and put the cucumber right in front her nose while Yonghwa poke her arms with the cucumber.

 

She quickly cover to prevent herself to let out a scream at a public place. She keep hitting and hitting her little sister but that younger girl just keep teasing and teasing her more. She cry like a little baby. Yul pulled her for a hug and comfort her. 

 

"Stop now Soojung.." Mrs. Jung shook her head and smile. 

 

"Yes mom.." She said and pout. "Oppa, put this at its place back." Krystal said to Yonghwa. 

 

"All right.." 

 

"Unnie.." She called her sister that still sobbing at her brother-in-law's arms. 

 

"I'm sorry unnie.." She pout. 

 

"I-It's okay.. You c-can go now.. I need a time to be alone.."

 

Krystal just nodded. She understand her sister so much. She's always like that every time she . 

 

"Oppa, I want to go to the restroom.." 

 

"Let me accompany you.." Yul said and hug her until they reach at the restroom. 

 

Soon, she get out from the restroom after done fixing her makeup. Yul smile at her and envelope her in his embrace again. He kiss her forehead and let go of the hug. 

 

He poke her nose gently. "Smile.." She still doesn't smile. "Mrs. Kwon, smile.." He said while grinning but she still didn't bother to smile. 

 

"Now left the last method." He thought and wrap his arms around her waist. He keep kissing and kissing her cheek. Not too long after that she finally smile. "Thats my wife.." He said and patted her head. 

 

...

 

"Unnie, are you still mad?" Krystal asked as they finish buying the ingredients. 

 

"Kiss me.." Jessica said. 

 

Krystal kiss both of her sister cheek. "There.. Forgive me.." She pout. 

 

"Aigoo.. I forgive you.." Jessica said and ruffles her hairs. 

 

 

 

Jung Mansion: Dining Room - 07:40 p.m.

 

"Eat a lot Yul.." Grandma said. 

 

"Yes grandma.." 

 

Yul didn't feel like eating because the food is too spicy and he can't eat the spicy food.

 

"Oppa, are you okay? You don't like the food eh?" She asked worriedly. 

 

"No, I like the food. It's delicious. It's just, I don't really eat spicy food." He said. 

 

"Huh? You should tell me earlier." She frown. 

 

"How can I tell you when I don't know that your family loves spicy food this much?" He asked as he smile innocently.

 

"Let me cook another food for you okay?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter