Fulfilling Hyuna's Wish

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Fulfilling Hyuna's Wish

 

01st January 2014, Wednesday, 03:01 p.m.

Kwon Mansion: Living Room.

 

"You're going to get marry with Jessica on 15th January." Mr. Kwon said happily.

 

"W-What? W-Wow." Yul said in a very suprising voice.

 

"I'm serious now. Mr. Jung birthday is around the corner. I want you to propose Jessica on his birthday. He doesn't know about the proposal. This is a suprise for him."  

 

"Don't you think you're too much appa? This way too fast. Can we just postpone it a few months more?" 

 

"No. Mr. Jung birthday is on 14th January. Please prepare a performance for him too." 

 

"What?! 14th January? Are you kidding me?"

 

Mr. Kwon sigh. "Propose her on Mr. Jung birthday and I'll think of your marriage date again."

 

 

 

03rd January 2014, Friday, 09:00 a.m.

 

BG's are gathering in the meeting room, it's Lee Sooman order. "My purpose for calling you here because I want to inform you something. Actually we're going to record 'Really Really' song with GG today." Sooman explain. 

 

"They will be here in any minute from now on so lets go and prepare now." 

 

 

 

SME Recording Room - 09:15 a.m.

 

"Test. Test. Ack. Ack." Soo testing his voice. 

 

"Gosh. You're just ruining your voice by doing that you know?" Hyo said while shook his head. 

 

"I'm just testing my voice." Soo mumbles. 

 

"Are they going to dance with us too?" Yul asked. 

 

"Of course." Mr. Hoon answer him. 

 

A knock at the door can be heard. The boys turned their gaze at the door as the door open slowly revealing the girls. 

 

"Hello." They bowed. 

 

"Sorry we're late." Jessica said. 

 

"It's okay. As long as you guys arrived here safely so it's fine." Mr. Hoon said. 

 

"Thanks Mr. Hoon." She said. 

 

"Pass them the lyrics." Sooman said. 

 

All of them get a piece of paper. 

 

"I'll give you 1 hour to memorize the lyrics. I'll be right back to check on you." Sooman said and get out from the room. 

 

They take a seat away from each other and start to memorize the lyrics. 

 

Yul stare at Jessica. She who noticed the stare, memorize the lyrics awkwardly. 

 

"Jessica.." He finally call her, making everyone in the room look at them. 

 

"Yes?" 

 

Yul patted an empty space beside him. Gesturing her to sit beside him. Everyone smile at the thought. Jessica get up slowly and sit next to him. 

 

"I heard that your dad birthday is around the corner." He start the conversation. "May I know what he like?" 

 

"He like a antic thing." She answer shortly. 

 

"For example?" 

 

"Old clock, antic car and everything that looks antic." 

 

He nodded. "Thank you." 

 

"Oppa, did you bring your DSLR along with you today?" Yoona suddenly asked. 

 

"Of course. It's on the table behind you." Yul said. 

 

Yoona immediately take the camera. "Get ready okay you two." She said to YulSic. 

 

"Uh?" Yul asked in confusion. 

 

"Aish, I just want to take the picture both of you." Yoona said frustratingly. 

 

"Oh. Okay." Yul said and they get ready to take a picture. 

 

"Right. Smile." She said and snap the picture of them. 

 

"Lets take a selca." Yul said and gesture all of them to face the mirror. 

 

Yul is the one that hold the camera. 

 

"One, two, three." A click sound can be heard. 

 

"Wow, this is beautiful." Yoona said while looking at the picture.

 

"Lets take another one." Taeng suggest and they nodded. 

 

 

 

10th January 2014, Friday, 11:00 a.m.

 

"Ready to go now all?" Yul asked.

 

They nodded. 

 

"Lets go then." he sigh and take his guitar with him.

 

 

 

Yuchi-ri: Green House - 01:37 p.m.

 

All of Invincible Youth member season 1 gathered in front of the green house. 

 

Yul step forward and open the door slowly revealing Uncle Wanggu, Lee Roadster, Yuchi-ri's villagers and the animal that they once pet. The villagers welcome them happily. 

 

Yul walk towards the bench that he used to sit with Hyuna. Before he sit, he stare at the bench for a while.

 

"Hyuna-ah, oppa had fulfilled your wish. I had bought all of your unnies here." He mumbles, the tears fell non-stop. 

 

Suddenly someone approached him, it's Narsha. She rubbed Yul's arms to comfort him. 

 

"Do you think I'm doing well noona? I've already fulfill Hyuna's wish right? She's happy with this right?" He keep asking. 

 

"You're doing well. You're doing a good job. Hyuna must be proud of you." Narsha answer him. "Wipe your tears." 

 

He did wipe his tears but the tears just keep falling. "I don't think I can stop crying." Yul said. 

 

"You have to be strong. You still need to fulfill one more wishes. Sing our theme song here." Narsha remind him. 

 

Suddenly Noh Juhyun approched them. Yul look at him with teary eyes. He gesture Yul to stand up and he did as he told. He hug Yul tightly, giving that young man a strength to fight the sadness that he feel deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter