The Proposal

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Proposal

 

14th January 2014, Tuesday, 03:00 p.m.

7th Street Hall.

 

The day has come. Today is Mr. Jung birthday. Yul feel so nervous for the performance. No one knows about the proposal except his family and his fellow members. It's already nearly the end of the party.  

 

"Is camera ready?" Yul asked. 

 

"Yes hyung." Jiyong said. "I'm going to record the performance while Taeng hyung, Hyo hyung and Soo hyung will take the picture of you."

 

"All right. Thanks." 

 

"Calm down bro." Hyo said and handed him a tissue. 

 

"Thanks Hyo." He wipe his sweat. "By the way, where is Yoona?"

 

"She's with Jessica. Maybe they are having a girl talk." Jiyong answer him.

 

Yul nodded. He's just wearing a white shirt with a dark yellow necktie and a black jeans. Jessica is wearing a dark yellow dress. Actually Yoona is the one that decide YulSic's dress code. That's why their clothes match well. 

 

"Before we end this party lets enjoy with the last performance from Mr. Jung Woosung son-in-law to be! Please welcome him!" An announcer said and they clap hands for him.

 

Yul take the microphone and and stand at the red carpet nervously. 

 

"Before performing, I would like to wish a happy birthday to uncle Jung. I wish you to have a healthy life and always be happy." 

 

He turned gaze at Jessica and smile as sincere as he can. She smile back at him. Yul look at Mr. Jung and he nodded at him. Mr. Jung told Jessica to hold on his arm. They stand in front of the Yul.

 

Yul look at Mr. Jung and start singing. Jessica startled after she recognized the song. 

 

 

"Sir, I'm a bit nervous,
'Bout being here today.
Still not real sure what I'm going to say.
So bear with me please,
If I take up too much of your time.."

 

 

He take out a small red box from his pocket and show it to Mr. Jung.

Yul look at Jessica and offer his hand for her. She accept the offer. 

 


"See in this box is a ring for your oldest.
She's my everything and all that I know is,
It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side.
'Cause very soon I'm hoping that I..."

 

 

He hold her hand and sing while looking at her face. 

 

 

"Can marry your daughter,
And make her my wife.
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life,
And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die, yeah.
I'm gonna marry your princess,
And make her my queen,
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter