His Arranged Marriage

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

His Arranged Marriage

 

14th December 2013, Saturday, 06:37 p.m.

SM Entertainment.

 

After finish their work, they're heading to SME. They have a meeting with Lee Sooman again today. They have decided to meet in front of SME and get in together.

 

Their journey full with laugh. The boys and the girls keep talking and talking about nonsense thing except one person, Jessica Jung. She doesn't feels like want to join them. As for Kwon Yul, he's busy talking with his love one on the phone. 

 

"Here we are." Soo said as he reach at the dance practice room door. "Hyung, please continue it later." He said to Yul.

 

Yul smile at him and nodded. He ended the call and get into the room. 

 

"Hello Sooman sunbae!" They greet. 

 

"Hello." He smile at them. "Have you choose the song?" 

 

"Yes we have." Sunny said and handed a piece of paper to him.

 

"What about the boys?" Sooman asked. 

 

"Here." Taeng also handed a piece of paper to him. He look at Sunny and smile. 

 

"Can I bring another singer to be my dance partner?" Yul asked. 

 

"Sure." Sooman smile at him. 

 

"Now let me introduce you your dance teacher. I bet BG already know him. Welcome Mr. Hoon!" 

 

They boys just look at him and smile. 

 

"Hello Mr. Hoon." The girls greet. 

 

...

 

"Actually we don't want to use any dancer from outside. So as for Jessica and Tiffany, Yul's gonna be your dancer since the title of your song is 'Ma Boy'." Mr. Hoon said. 

 

"As far as I know this song is about a guy that break a girl heart right?" Mr. Hoon asked JeTi. 

 

"Yes, you're right." Jessica said while Tiffany nodded. 

 

"Then it match well. Yul can give an image of a player." He joke and look at the paper again. "You wanna sing 'Miss Korea' song, Jessica?" 

 

"Yes sir." 

 

"I'll take Yul as your dancer okay, Jessica? Yul?" Mr. Hoon eyed bth of them as he asked.

 

 

 

|| Flashback ||

 

"Sir, can you just make Yul as Jessica dancer?" Soo suggest at first.

 

"Why?"

 

"Can't you just fulfilled our wish?" Hyo asked.

 

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" Mr. Hoon asked. 

 

Hyo and Soo grin at each other. "Just make Yul as Jessica dancer in each song." Hyo said. 

 

"Okay then." Mr. Hoon agreed. 

 

"Do not tell this to anyone okay Sir?" Soo said. 

 

"Sure." Mr. Hoon nodded and smile. 

 

|| End of flashback ||

 

 

 

Yul smile at him and nodded. Jessica eyes widen a bit. "N-No." She thought. "But I can't say no. He might think that there's something wrong with me." She thought again. 

 

"Jessica? Did you agree about it?" Sooman asked.

 

"Y-Yes sir." She answer him. 

 

"Then it's done. Lets take a look at another person." He said. 

 

"Umbrella? You wanna sing umbrella song Tiffany?" 

 

"Yes." She answer. 

 

"I'll take Yul as your dance partner too."

 

"Okay." Tiffany nodded. 

 

"Bro, it seems like our teacher is a big fan of you." Hyo .

 

Taeng and Soo just chuckles by Hyo's words while Yul shook his head. 

 

"Yoona, I'll make Soo become your dance partner for your solo stage. Agree?" Mr. Hoon asked. 

 

"Agree." She said. 

 

...

 

A time passes and finally they start practicing their choreography. 

 

"Sunny, Taeng, please continue to practice the dance step that I've taught you just now okay?" 

 

"Okay Mr. Hoon." SunYeon said in unison.

 

"Yul, Tiffany, Jessica, come here." Mr. Hoon called them.  

 

"Yes sir." 

 

"Turn on the music please." Mr. Hoon said. "Did you know a bit about the dance?" He asked. 

 

"Yes, we know a bit." Tiffany answer him. 

 

"Just dance as far as you know. I'm gonna see it." He order. 

 

"Okay." Tiffany turned gaze at Jessica and give her a sign. As Jessica got the message and she nods.

 

They dance together while Yul just looking at them.

 

...

 

Just then the song ended. 

 

"Wow, you guys know a lot. It's gonna be easy then." Mr. Hoon praise JeTi. 

 

"Thanks." The girls smile at Mr. Hoon.

 

"I've got an idea. You guys will get on stage together okay? So Tiffany and Jessica will walk arms in arms with you, Yul."

 

"Okay." Yul said while nodded. 

 

 

 

15th December 2013, Sunday, 12:30 a.m.

SM Entertainment: Dance Practice Room.

 

It's already twelve in the morning and they finally finished their practice. 

 

"That's all for tonight kids. Lets meet again later." Mr. Hoon said. "As for Jessica and Tiffany solo stage, lets practice it next time." Mr. Hoon added and close the door.

 

"What a tired day." Hyo said. 

 

"I'm sleepy." Yoona said and pout. 

 

Yul turned gaze at his little sister and patted his lap. Yoona walk to her brother. She lay her body on the floor and put her head on his lap.

 

Yul caressed her head. "Just rest for a while. I'll send you home." 

 

"Thank you oppa." 

 

Jessica just smiling at the lovely side of Yul. She really loves this side of him. 

 

"Yah, if we didn't know that both of you are siblings we might think that you guys are a couple." 

 

Yul smile at him. "Why? Are you jealous Hyo?" 

 

Hyo rolled his eyes. "I'm not okay. Why should I be jealous?" Then he keep quiet. 

 

"I know what are you thinking about hyung. You're imagining you're doing what Yul hyung is doing now with Nicole right? Right?" Soo tease. 

 

"Aish, shut up Soo. Now I'm beginning to miss her." Hyo said sadly and Taeng patted his shoulder. 

 

"Easy bro." Taeng comfort him. 

 

"Yeah, sure." 

 

"Tiff, lets go back now. I'm sleepy." Jessica said. 

 

"Okay, lets go." 

 

 

 

17th December 2013, Tuesday, 08:04 a.m.

Boys' Generation Dorm: Living Room.

 

"Taeng, Hyo, Soo, I'll be going now okay?" Yul said. 

 

"Okay. Drive safely!"

 

"Good luck hyung!" 

 

"Yeah, thank you." 

 

Yul hurried to the garden to meet his love one. 

 

 

 

The Garden of Love - 08:45 a.m.

 

"Sorry, I'm late." He said. 

 

"Oppa, stand there. I want to take your picture." She said. 

 

"What should I do?" He asked. 

 

She laugh by his question. "Just do anything you want." 

 

"Okay, I'll just posing like a handsome man then."

 

"You're already handsome oppa." She said. "On count one, two, three." 

 

"Done?" He asked. 

 

"Done!" 

 

"Lets take our picture then." He said. 

 

Done with taking picture session, they sit on the bench while holding each other hand.

 

"Yesterday you said you want to tell me something what is it? You sound serious." 

 

Yul stand up and kneeling in front of her. He sigh and caressed her cheek. 

 

"O-Oppa.. Don't make me scared like this.." 

 

He smile. "Baby, can you promise me something?" 

 

She nodded. "What is it?" 

 

"Promise me that you won't leave me and you will always stay by my side no matter what happen. Okay?" 

 

"I promise." She said. 

 

Yul kiss her hand and stare at her. "My appa force me to get marry with a girl that he had chose." 

 

"W-What?" She gasp and cover with her hand. She was about to stand up when he pulled her in his embrace. He's hugging her tightly. 

 

"Let me continue the story." He said. "I don't want to accept it. I told appa that I only want you but he mad at me." 

 

"Really? You told hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter