Alone, Together

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Alone Together

 

02nd December 2013, Monday, 07:30 a.m.

In the car.

 

It's still early in the morning and Yul decide to drive his little sister to SME since he has nothing to do. Yoona has a dance practice with her group member later.

 

"Oppa, can I asked you something?"      

 

He turned to look at her for a while before his gaze focus on road again. "What is it?"

 

"Why did you quit from SME and then working with another company? Wasn't it just the same thing?" 

 

"You must be really curious right?"

 

"Yes." She nodded.

 

"I quit because SM didn't allow me to be in a relationship. You know that I hate to be controlled right?" He explain while his gaze is fixed to the road.

 

"So that's the only reason you quit from SME?" She asked more.

 

"Yeah."

 

"You must be in love with her so much, right oppa?"

 

"Sure Yoong. I love her more than anything." He seriously state.

 

"I can't imagine how you went through this past 3 years without her by your side." She said in dramatic tone.

 

"Every place feels like a hell without her by my side." Yul said in serious tone. "I can't imagine my life without her. Maybe I'll go crazy." He added.

 

"I think we better stop this conversation before we reach our emotional limit." She said.

 

He smile. "That's right. So let's talk about your work."   

 

"Nothing special with my work. What about you? I'm curious about your plan after this." She tapped her chin as she look at him.

 

That make him laugh. "It seems like you're curious about me a lot, Yoong."   

 

This time she let out her famous alligator laugh. "I just care about you, oppa. That's all. Now, mind to tell me about your plan?"

 

He shook his head. "So impatient huh? I think I wanna make a comeback stage on January next year."

 

"That's great. Are you gonna compose the songs by yourself?"    

 

"I don't know yet. Maybe I'll just write two songs on my own." He said, sounding unsure. 

 

"Wow, it's gonna be awesome if you create the song on your own again."

 

"Stop praising me you little kid." He said.

 

"Arasso! I'll stop now." Yoona said as she laugh again.

 

 

 

SM Entertainment: Front Door - 08:10 a.m. 

 

"It's been so long since I enter this building." Yul said.

 

"What is your first thought when you enter this building?" Yoona asked.      

 

"It makes me remember about my first day being here and my trainee days."

 

"It was such a beautiful day right?"

 

He smile as he look around. "Yes."

 

...

 

"So, you're gonna practice in this room?" He asked as they reach at the certain dance practice room.

 

She nods at his question. "Come! Let's get in." With that she open the door.

 

"Yah, Kwon Yoona you're late." A girl playfully scold. 

 

"I'm sorry, Sunny unnie." Yoona lowered her head.

 

After that Yul enter the room too. "Hello Yul oppa." Sunny greet and beam a sweetest smile.

 

"Hello Sunny."

 

"Hello." Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun greet him.

 

"Hello." Yul greet them back.

 

"What are you doing here, oppa?" Sunny asked. 

 

"I just wanna watch this kid practice." Yul patted Yoona's head.  

 

After a few minutes, they start the dance practice.

 

 

 

Yul POV

 

My sister looks so serious when it comes to her work and not to mention the other members too. There are a huge different of them between on stage and normal life. Their practice go smoothly until I hear my sister call me.

 

"Oppa! Help us! Sica unnie is faint!" She said in panic voice.

 

"W-What should I do?" I'm getting panic too.

 

"I don't k-know." Yoona said.

 

"Go and get some water. She looks so pale." I said as I start to approach her. 

 

"Yes oppa, come on Seohyun-ah. Let's buy a drink." Yoona said and leave.

 

"Feel her forehead, Sunny-ah." I said and she did. "How? Is it hot? Warm or cold?"

 

"I don't know how to describe it. Maybe you should feel it on your own." Sunny suggest.

 

"Err, can I do that?" I asked since I feel so awkward. Actually, Jessica is the only person I'm not close the most between them.

 

"Of course." Sunny nods.

 

"Are you sure?" I asked again and they nodded. I put my hand on her forehead slowly. "It's warm." I take a piece of paper nearby and start to fan her. "Jessica-shi?" I called her.

 

...

 

"Oppa, here's the water." Yoona said as she rush to my side.

 

"Thanks Yoona. Sunny, please place her head on your lap." I ordered.

 

"Yes." 

 

"Pour this water on your hand and wipe her face." I ordered her again.

 

"Ne, oppa."

 

"Sica? Jessi? Wake up." Tiffany shake her body slowly.

 

"Let me wipe her face a bit more." Yoona said.

 

"Unnie, wake up." Maknae Seohyun said softly.

 

"Uh?" Jessica groan and start to open her eyes slowly.

 

They sighed in relief.

 

"What happened to you, unnie? Are you hiding something from us?" Yoona asked as there's a hint of anger in her tone. 

 

"I'm not hiding anything from you, Yoong. Maybe I faint because I didn't take any breakfast before." She explain in a low tone. 

 

"You must be overslept again don't you?" Yoona asked again and Jessica just nodded slowly.

 

"Oppa, can you help me?" My sister divert her gaze at me.

 

"What is it?" I curiously asked.

 

"Please accompany Sica unnie for a breakfast." Yoona said.

 

End of Yul POV

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

"Please accompany Sica unnie for a breakfast." Yoona said.

 

"Me?" He asked while raise his brow in confusion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter