The Garden of Love

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Garden of Love

 

06th December 2013, Friday, 07:59 a.m.

Kwon Mansion: Dining Room.

 

"Good morning young master." A maid greet him.

 

"Good morning aunty Lee." Yul greet back.

 

He walk to the dinner table to take a breakfast. "Good morning umma, appa." He greet.

 

"Good morning, boy." Mr. Kwon greet with a smile.

 

"Did Jiyong and Yoona are coming home today? I feel so bored when they're not around." Yul asked.

 

"Maybe they're not coming. They said they have a tight schedule today." Mrs. Kwon answer. 

 

"I see.." He nodded. 

 

"What about you? Don't you have anything to do for today?" 

 

"I need to go to JYPE this morning. I have a business to settle." Yul said while munching the sandwich. 

 

Mr. Kwon just nodded and read the newspaper.

 

"Appa.." Yul called. 

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can't you just stop the marriage? Can't you see how much I love Hyuna?" Yul suddenly asked.

 

"Kwon Yul." Mrs. Kwon give him a warning voice. 

 

"Let him be Dahae. I'll answer his question." Mr. Kwon said. "Son, I can see how much both of you love each other but there's nothing I can do. I can't break my promise. Maybe you should just forget her."

 

"What? There's no way I can forget Hyuna. She means so much to me appa." He said and walk upstairs leaving the Kwon couple alone at the table. 

 

 

 

Girls' Generation Dorm: Front Door - 08:30 a.m.

 

"Girls! Hurry up! We're late now!" Jessica shout from the front door.

 

"Wait a minute unnie!" Seohyun shout from her room. 

 

"Hurry girls. Our schedule is going to start soon and I don't want to hear manager oppa babbling at us." She said again. 

 

"I got it unnie!" Yoona said and rush to the car.

 

"Yah Kwon Yoona, be careful. You might fall." Jessica said. 

 

"But we're late!" Yoona and Sunny said in unison. 

 

"I know! Yah Kwon Yoona, Lee Soonkyu! DO NOT RUN!" Jessica said sternly making Sunny and Yoona froze at their place. 

 

"I just told you to stop running not frozing like that. Walk now." She order. 

 

"Yes ma'am!" Sunny and Yoona salute her and the trio of them walk side by side. 

 

Jessica chuckle by their action. "Girls, you guys are so funny." She shook her head while smiling widely. 

 

 

 

JYP Entertainment: Hall way - 10:00 a.m.

Yul POV

 

"It's been so long since I come here." I thought and smile alone.

 

I enter the building and found 2PM on their way out. "Hello hyung!" They greet me happily.

 

"Hello kids." I smile at them.

 

"Have you open our gift for you?" Wooyoung asked. 

 

"Not yet. Why?"

 

"Nothing.. Just ask.." He smile innocently. 

 

"By the way, what are you doing here hyung?" Taecyeon asked. 

 

"I want to meet Jinyoung sunbae-nim for a while." I said.

 

"We just met him. He's in his room right now." Chansung said. 

 

"Okay thanks. Lets talk later." I said and walk to JYP room. 

 

 

 

JYP's Office - 10:09 a.m.

 

I knock the door. "Get in." He said. 

 

"Hello sunbae." I smile at him. 

 

"Uh? Kwon Yul-ah. Have a sit. What makes you come here?"

 

"I just want to tell you that I'll be working under SME again and I want to quit from this company. I'm sorry sunbae-nim."

 

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me.

 

"Yes sunbae."

 

"I can't approve your resignation yet. I'll talk to Lee Sooman first then I'll make a decision."

 

"Okay sunbae. I'll leave it to you." With that I stand up and bowed at him again. "Just give me a phone call if you want to talk to me." I said.

 

He smile at me and nodded. I walk out from the building and heading to SME.  

 

End of Yul POV

 

 

 

SM Entertainment: Lobby - 10:47 a.m.

 

"Why did Sooman sunbae-nim want to meet us, hyung?" Soo asked. 

 

"He said he want to talk about our next album. That's all he told me." Taeng answer him.

 

"Did Yul already know about this?" Hyo asked. 

 

"Yes.. He told me that he's on his way here.." Taeng said. 

 

Hyo nodded. "Lets just wait for him in the meeting room. I bet the producer and staff are already there." He said and they nodded. 

 

 

 

Meeting Room - 11:11 a.m.

 

The door burst open. Revealing Kwon Yul panting hard from running. "Sorry I'm late." 

 

Lee Sooman smile at him. "Have a sit." He said. 

 

"Thank you." Yul said and join s.

 

"Lets start the meeting now." Sooman said. "Guys, I have something to tell all of you. I bet all of you still remember this guy right?" He asked the rest of people. 

 

"Yes." Each of them said.

 

"He'll be working under SME again after this. Please clap for him." Sooman said again and they clap for Yul.

 

Yul stand up and bowed at them. "I'll work hard. Please support me." He said and sit.

 

"Okay.. We have discussed about this before and we expect Boys' Generation will release the 4th album on 27th January 2014.." Sooman said and stop for a while before continue his words. 

 

"That is the first date that we chose and we have another date to release the album. Maybe on 17th February 2014 or 21th March 2014.." He announced and they clap hands again.

 

"The songs are already written by us. We just have to wait for all of you to sing it. The title for the 4th album is 'F.M.I.L'." The composer said.

 

"What does it mean?" Soo asked. 

 

"It means 'Four Men In Love'." 

 

"Wow, the title sound interesting." Hyo said.

 

"I'm glad you like it." The composer said again and continue his talk. "This 4th album will have around 7 songs and all of the songs are a ballad song." 

 

"I think this is the first time we release a ballad song." Taeng said.

 

"Indeed. I hope the four of you will do it well." The composer added.

 

"We will try to make all of you satisfied with our singing." Taeng said politely.

 

"The next thing I want to inform is you guys don't need to dance too much in this album. There's one song with title 'Really Really'. You guys will sing this song with Girls' Generation." Sooman said.

 

"We will give you the opportunity to compose the songs. Yul will sing duet with Soo while Taeng with Hyo." The songwriter said.

 

"We will try our best." Soo said while nodded. 

 

"Good. We will make a MV for each of the song in this album." 

 

"Are you serious sunbae?"

 

"Yes I am, Kwon." He smile at him. 

 

"That will be great." Yul said.

 

"You guys will start working for this album on 10th December and we expect it will end on 20th January next year." 

 

"Don't you think the time for us to prepare it is too short sunbae?" Yul asked.

 

"I know, that's why we chose 3 date to release the album. If you guys can't make it on January then we will move to February and so on."

 

"Okay then." Yul said and nodded.

 

"I guess that's all for now. If I got something left to say I'll inform all of you again later. The trio of you can go now. We want to discuss with Yul about his solo album." Sooman said.

 

"We will wait for you outside." Taeng said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter