Are You A Alcoholic?

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Are You A Alcoholic?

 

27th January 2014, Monday, 11:09 a.m.

Jung Mansion: Living Room.

 

All of Jung relatives arrived at the same time at their hometown, Ilsan. Even Jung grandparents also arrived at the same day. The mansion that located in Ilsan are own by Jessica's parents.

 

"Welcome everybody!" Jessica greet happily and hug her grandparents.

 

"Aigoo this kid.. It's been so long since we met.." Jung grandma said.

 

Jessica run to Yul and drag him. "Grandma, grandpa, this is Kwon Yul." 

 

"Hello.." Yul greet and bowed at them. 

 

"You're such a handsome kid." Jung grandpa praise him. 

 

Yul smile awkwardly. "Thanks grandpa." 

 

They are chatting and chatting in the living room happily except Yul. He just sit there and smile awkwardly, Jessica noticed that. YulSic just sitting opposite with each other but with a very big distance. He take out his phone and text her. 

 

 

To : Innocent Jung

Sica, I need to go to hospital. Remember? I will be going now okay? 

 

From : Innocent Jung

I didn't forget about that oppa. Huh? Are you telling me that you're going there alone? 

 

To : Innocent Jung

Yepp. You better stay here. Besides, your relatives just arrived here. Oppa will be okay. ;)

 

From : Innocent Jung

No way! :( I will accompany you. How can I let you go alone? 

 

To : Innocent Jung

Aigoo, arasso. Arasso. ;D 

 

 

 

Jessica stand up and speak. "Excuse me but I'm sorry.. Yul oppa and I need to go to hospital now.. We need to clean up the wound on his back.." She said politely. 

 

"What happened to your back hyung?" Yonghwa asked. 

 

"I've been dragged by a horse in 10 metres." Yul said and smile innocently. 

 

Everyone gasped by his statement. 

 

"Go now so that you will be heal quickly.." 

 

"Yes daddy.." 

 

YulSic get up and walk to their room to get ready. 

 

 

 

Ilsan Hospital - 11:43 a.m.

 

"How is he doctor?" She asked worriedly. 

 

"He's fine but some of his wound had open again.." 

 

"Doctor, can I remove the cotton that you put on my wound. I feel so hot with that thing on." Yul said. 

 

"No you can't. Thats for your own good too." 

 

"Can you give me a lotion because I don't think I can make a check up everyday."

 

"Sure. I'll give it to you later. Come for a check up at least once in a week all right?"

 

"Good to hear that. I will surely come." Yul smile at the doctor and shake hand with him. "Thank you doctor."

 

...

 

"Wow, I really want to walk on that road.. It's really beautiful.." She said and pout.

 

"I don't wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter