She's Going To Japan?

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She's Going To Japan?

 

12th February 2014, Wednesday, 01:12 p.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

It’s already afternoon and YulSic are getting ready to go to work. Suddenly Jessica hiss in pain.

 

“Aww..” She hiss and turned back facing him as she caressed her private part. “This is why I don’t like being in period.” She mumbles. Her private part feels so hurt at the moment.

 

“Why Sica? Are you okay?” He asked.

 

“Yes.. I’m okay oppa..”

 

“Lets go.”

 

She nodded and they leave the mansion.

 

 

 

SM Entertainment: Recording Room - 02:00 p.m.

 

Yul is busy recording the song for BG’s new album. He’s in the middle of singing when Yoona knock the glass door and tell him to get out from that room.

 

“Why?” Yul asked.

 

“Oppa, Sica unnie is sick.” Yoona informed.

 

“Huh? Where is she now?”   

 

“She’s in a dance practice room.”

 

Then Yul rush to her place.

 

...

 

“Sunny, where’s Sica?” Yul asked as soon as he found her at the hallway.

 

“She’s in that room. Be hurry oppa! I’m going to get a water and a medicine for her.” She said and run to the cafeteria.

 

“Thanks.” Yul said and run while holding Yoona’s hand.

 

He open the door and found his wife crying in Tiffany’s arms. As Tiffany saw him, she give him a sign to take Jessica.

 

Yul approached them and pulled Jessica by shoulder. She lift her head and found her seobang worried face. She immediately hug him. He returned the hug and caressed her head. He then look at Tiffany and give her a question look.

 

“Stomach ache...” Tiffany mouthed at Yul.

 

“Why?” He mouthed back.

 

“She’s on her monthly period.” She mouthed again.

 

Yul nodded and mouthed 'Thanks' at her then he smile.

 

 

 

Sunny comeback with a bottle of oil and a mineral water with her. She handed it all to him. GG’s manager told everyone in the room to leave YulSic alone. YulSic's now, alone.

 

“Sica..” He called.

 

She lift her head and stare at him with her teary eyes. She’s sobbing.

 

“Shh, stop crying.” He said and wipe her tears.  

 

“I’m going to put this oil at your tummy okay?”

 

She nodded and lean her head at his shoulder. Yul lift her shirt slowly. He put some oil on his palm and then he put it on her stomach. He didn’t feel comfortable with her position.

 

“Sica, can you turned your body and back facing me?”

 

She just did as he told. She didn’t have a strength to talk back as she feel so much pain.

 

He back hugging her and continue to put the oil at her tummy. He lean his body at the wall and lift her to sit on his lap.

 

One of his hand keep massaging her tummy and another one is caressing her arm. She then turned and face him. She wrap her arms around his neck and embrace him tightly.

 

He caressed her body and kiss her crown. “Do you want to go home?”

 

She shook her head. “I’m still not finish with my dance practice.”

 

“You still can practice it again tomorrow.”

 

She keep quiet.

 

“Did your tummy still aching?”

 

She nodded.

 

He release the hug and start to massage her tummy again. Her cheeks just too redden. She feels shy to death already.

 

“Lets go home or lets go to the hospital. I can’t let you sick like this.”

 

“It’s okay. I’m used to this.”

 

“What did you usually do when thing like this happened?”

 

“I just stay in my bed for the whole day.”

 

He frown. “That’s bad.”

 

She pinch his tummy and pout.

 

He then kiss her cheek. “Stop being cute will you?” He said and smile. A charming smile one.

 

...

 

“Are you okay now?” He asked as he caressed her head.

 

“I guess..” She caressed her tummy.

 

“I guess I should go now then.”

 

She nodded and smile sadly.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back soon.” He kiss her forehead and hug her tightly.

 

“Arasso..”

 

 

 

After he done recording, he goes to her dance practice room. On his way to the room, he saw many guy entered the room. He frowned and rush to the room.

 

He open the door and found EXO’s, SHINee’s and F(x)’s members in the room. He close the door back. Just then, Soo and Hyo join him stand in front of the door.

 

“What are you doing out here?” Hyo asked.

 

“There are too many people in there so I don’t feel like to get in because I’m alone.” Yul explain.

 

“We are here now so lets get in.” Then they get into the room and being greeted by their junior. The trio just smile at them and greet back. Soo eyes landed on Sunny so he decided to approached her.

 

As for Hyo, he Join Tiffany’s dancing. Yul keep searching for his wife but she’s nowhere to be found. Then he found his sis-in-law. She approached him without he called.

 

“Are you looking for unnie?”

 

Yul nodded.

 

“She’s there.” She point at the bunch of guy.

 

He smile at the little girl. “Thanks.”

 

“Why did she always surrounded by guys?” He thought as he walk towards her direction.

 

He touch one of the boy shoulder, making him bowed at him and give him the way to be at his wife side. He gives them a sharp glare. He just sitting there and listen to their conversation. To cover up his awkward feelings, he start to focus on his phone.

 

“Noona, do you need anything else? I can bring it for you.”

 

“It’s okay Tao.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter