A Farewell With The Kwon's

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Farewell With The Kwon's

 

26th January 2014, Sunday, 09:37 p.m.

The Kwon House: Tea Room.

 

"So what do you feel being here with us? Do you feels like want to come here again?" Kwon grandma asked. 

 

"I feel so happy here grandma. Of course I want to come here again next time. I want to say thank you to all of you for welcoming me in this family. You guys treat me so well, thank you so much." Jessica said while smiling. 

 

"Thats good.." Kwon grandma patted her head. 

 

"Have you packed all your stuff?" 

 

"Not yet umma.." 

 

"Go and pack now. It's already nine. You still have a long way to go to reach your hometown." Mrs. Kwon said. 

 

"Yes umma.." Jessica said and walk to the room. 

 

...

 

Kwon grandma, Kwon grandpa, Sangwoo and Dahae turned their gaze at Yul. Kwon grandma suggest to talk in a private room. 

 

"Have you fulfill your job as a husband?" Sangwoo asked. 

 

"Y-Yes?" He stutter. 

 

"Thats not what I mean.. I mean, have you take care of her?" 

 

He nodded slowly. "Yes I have." 

 

"Good to hear that.." They smile warmly at him. 

 

"Please pray for our happiness." Yul said. 

 

"We will always pray the best for both of you.." 

 

"Thanks umma.." He said and hug his mother. 

 

"Remember, always try to be a very understanding husband to her okay?" 

 

"I will try grandma.." 

 

"Go to your wife now.." 

 

"Yes appa." He smile and bowed at them. 

 

 

 

First Born's Room - 09:53 p.m.

 

"Hey.." He greet her. 

 

"Oppa.." She smile at him. 

 

"Done packing?" He sit at the corner of the bed while she sit on the floor in front of the closet, packing their cloth. 

 

"Not yet.." 

 

"Let me do it.. You must be tired.." 

 

"It's okay oppa. You're not fully heal yet. You can't move too much, remember?" 

 

He smile. "Arasso.." 

 

Her phone vibrates indicating someone is calling her. Her phone place right next to him so Yul look at the caller ID and frown. The number seems familiar to him.

 

"Sica, someone is calling." He said and handed her a phone. 

 

"Thanks.." With that she answer the phone. 

 

Yul just sit there silently. Feeling bored, he start to play with his phone. It's been a day he doesn't check his phone. He got 10 miscalls and 20 messages. Most of them are from his fellow friends. 

 

 

From : Taeng 

Are you okay? Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter