Who Am I To You?

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Who Am I To You?

 

16th April 2014, Wednesday, 12:11 p.m.

Kim Mansion: The Kim Garden.

 

"Yah, are you going to say goodbye to me again?" He asked with annoyed face. The flashback about her fake death is haunting him. 

 

"No.. Lets be friend.. We are not meant to be.. I am sorry because you have sufferring a lot because of me.." Hyuna said and bowed at him. "Lets be friend?" Hyuna asked again. 

 

Yul nodded slowly. "Damn she's too nice.. Now readers, tell me how can I not fall in love with her in the past?" He thought and sigh. "I'll be going now okay? Take care.." He said and patted her head. 

 

"Let me send you to the door." 

 

...

 

"Umma, appa.. Thank you for allowing me to call you like I usually do and thank you for always being there.." 

 

"No problem Yul-ah. We don't have a son so thats why we treat you like our own child." Mr. Kim said as his wife nods to it.

 

"Komapta appa.. Jongmal komapta.." He said thankfully but he still feel sad at the same time. 

 

"Thank you for spending time with us.." Taeng said and bowed.

 

"We will take our leave now.." Yul said and bowed at them. 

 

 

 

In Yul's car - 02:10 p.m.

 

"So where are we going now?"

 

"I want to meet Sica.." Yul said with a silly smile.

 

"What with that smile Yul?" Taeng asked as he shook his head.

 

"I miss her.." He confessed and his friends keep teasing him until they reach at CE.

 

 

 

Coridel Entertainment -02:34 p.m.

 

"I want to meet Sica first.." 

 

"We will go with you.." 

 

"Lets go.." 

 

They go to the top floor as the staff informed that Jessica is there with Tyler. Before joining them Yul and his friends observe them through the window. They seems lovey dovey towards each other. 

 

"Hyo, hold me! Hold me!" Yul said as he feel that he can't control himself looking at the scene. 

 

"Woah, wow calm down Kwon Yul." Hyo said. "Join me Taeng!" Hyo said as he struggle to hold him. 

 

Hyo and Taeng hold Yul tightly while Soo just let out a simple word. "Go get your girl hyung." Soo said with such a manly gesture making HyoTae release their grip on Yul's arms.

 

Yul walk towards them and thats when Tyler is back hugging Jessica. The most shocking thing is she just let him be. She just let him back hugging her. Tyler is smiling widely while Jessica just smile shyly.

 

"What is the meaning of this Jessica Kwon Sooyeon?" Yul asked with a serious face but with a gentle tone. 

 

Jessica quickly push Tyler away and appoached Yul. "S-Seobang it's not like what you think of.." 

 

"No. It's exactly like what I think of." He said calmly and eyeing both of them.    

 

"What is this Mr. Tyler? I thought you're just making a business with her clothing brand. Not a business with her heart." 

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Yul. I didn't mean to do that." 

 

Yul is grabbing his phone very tightly. He don't want to make any controversy here. He don't want to lose patient or else he might pick a fight with this man. He close his eyes and take a deep breath.

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Tyler Y Kwon but I, Kwon Yul decided to cut off any agreement you've ever had with my wife Jessica Kwon Sooyeon. Mr. Jung Vincent's eldest daughter which is my wife." 

 

"B-But s-seobang.." 

 

"Lets go home Sica.." 

 

"Lets talk about this later.." Jessica mouthed at Tyler. 

 

Yul hold her hand a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter