Her Advice

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her Advice

 

03rd February 2014, Monday, 08:00 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Living Room. 

 

She caressed his face and stare at his sleeping face. Maybe he's too tired from shouting and hurting himself before. She look at his knuckles, she can't help but feel bad. 

 

"Are you falling for me now oppa?" She mumbles. 

 

"If you do.. I-I feel glad.." She continue to talk.

 

She lean her head at his chest and snuggle to him. She keep crying. Didn't aware that Yul is actually didn't fell asleep at all. He can only stare at her sleeping figure at his side blankly. 

 

He move his body a bit, making her look at him. She smile at him and wipe her own tears. "Oppa.." She greet with a sweet smile. 

 

"I'm sorry for making you scared before.. I didn't mean to do that it just, I can't control my anger.." He said and caressed her head. 

 

"It's okay oppa.." 

 

He nods. "I want to get up.. I'm thirsty.." 

 

"Just stay here. I'll take it for you." 

 

"No, it's okay. You've done a lot of thing for me today." He patted her head and get up. 

 

"I want to follow you." She said and cling to his arms.  

 

...

 

Yul take an orange juice from the refrigerator and talk to her. "Do you want to drink something?" 

 

"It's okay oppa." 

 

Yul walk to her side and join her sit at the table. Suddenly he keep sneezing and sneezing. 

 

"Oppa, are you okay?" She asked worriedly. 

 

"I don't know." His voice now changing to a rough one. 

 

She feel his forehead and gasp. "You got a fever.." She frown and look at him worriedly. 

 

"I'll be okay later.." 

 

"Oppa.." She said in a stern tone.

 

"I'll be okay.. Maybe it's just because I can't take the pain that I've received by hurting my own self before.." 

 

"You shouldn't let out your anger that way.. See what had happened? You got hurt.." She said as tears fell down to her cheeks. 

 

Yul pull her for a hug. "Shhh.. Don't be like this.." He try to coax her. 

 

"Lets go to the hospital okay?" 

 

He shook his head. "I'm too lazy to be there." 

 

"Come on oppa.. For me?" She plead and sobbing. 

 

"I'm sorry.." He said. The last time he went to hospital was when Hyuna died. He don't want to remember about her again, he doesn't want to hurt himself. 

 

"Fine.." She said and release herself form his hug and walk upstairs. 

 

Yul sigh and follow her from behind. "Sica.." He call and cough. 

 

She get into their room and stand facing the window. She is sulking. 

 

He approached her and poke her arms but she dodge his touch. 

 

"Sica..." 

 

"What?" She asked coldly and wipe her tears. 

 

Suddenly he back hugged her. "Don't be like this.. I'll go to hospital okay?" He asked and kiss her shoulder which bring a shiver all over her body.

 

She turned to face him. "Really?" 

 

He wipe her tears and nodded.

 

 

 

Seoul Hospital - 12:30 p.m.

 

"How is he?" She asked. 

 

"He got a very high fever but don't worry, I'll give him some medicine." 

 

"Thanks.." She said and smile. 

 

...

 

"Lets go home now." She said.

 

"Okay.."

 

"I'll drive.." She said.

 

"But--"

 

"No buts.." She cut his words. 

 

"Okay.." He surrendered and give her a car key. 

 

 

 

Then she start to drive.

 

"Woah.. Be careful Sica-ah.." He said worriedly as she nearly hit the side of the road.

 

"I'm sorry oppa.."

 

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter