The Foreword

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

The Foreword

 

09th March 2014, SUnday, 03:00 p.m.

Taeng's Birthday Party. 

 

"Hmm, can we talk outside for a while?" Taeng asked politely.

 

"Sure."

 

...

 

"Hmm, Sunny-ah. I don't know how to start this."

 

"What is it oppa? Just tell me. Don't be shy."

 

"Uhm. I know that you're close to Soo but I can't help this feeling. It's okay if you want to choose him over me but all I want you to know is I love you Sunny and I want you to be the one that I grow old with."

 

Her eyes widen due to his confession. "Oppa.. I didn't expect this.." 

 

"It's okay. I'll accept whatever your decision are Sunny. I've prepare for the worse." 

 

"Oppa.." She said as she cupped his cheek. "I'm sorry.." She said and lower her head. 

 

"It's okay." He force a smile. "Lets get in." He said and they get into the mansion. 

 

...

 

"We will be going now okay Taeng." Yul said and give him a hug.

 

"Thank you for coming to my birthday party Yul, Sica." 

 

"No problem oppa." Jessica said with a smile.

 

"Lets go." Yul said and intertwined their hand together. "Hmm, Sica-ah. I want to go to Hyuna's tomb for a while. Well, if you don't mind." Yul said very carefully as he afraid she might hurt that he still thought of Hyuna.

 

"Sure, lets go." She smile and lean her head at his shoulder. 

 

 

 

Cemetery: Hyuna's Tomb - 03:45 p.m.

 

YulSic walk hand in hand towards the tomb. As soon as they reach in front of it Yul clear his throat. "Hyuna-ah, I bring her with me today. It's been so long since I visit you didn't I?" He speak as his hand make a way to her shoulder. He is wrapping his arm around her safely.

 

"Still thank you for giving me such a brilliant words. You keep saying that Sica is going to be my destiny. I find it hard to believe but here I am today with Jessica Jung in my arms." 

 

"I believe that she's my destiny. You told me to take care of her didn't you? I am now. I love her so you don't have to worry about me hurting her feeling okay?" Yul asked as he let out a sincere smile. 

 

"She once said that?" Jessica asked. 

 

"Yes. She asked me to never hurt you, take care of you and loving you with all of my heart." He answer her. 

 

She smile and wrap her arms around his waist. "Hyuna-ah, remember that day when you asked me to make your Kwon Banjang fall in love with me? I find it hard to believe. You're such a strong girl you know."

 

"It seems like you're already know that you need to go soon. I'm almost give up when I see there's nothing work out between me and him." Jessica said as she glance at Yul for a while. 

 

"What? You guys talked to each other about me before?" It's Yul's turn to asked. 

 

"She even asked me to take care of you too and to love you. She told me everything about you. Somehow I'm sad when I can't fulfilled her wish but that was just a past because right now my Kwon Seobang is totally in love with me."

 

"So full of yourself eh?" Yul asked with a teasing smile. 

 

She pout. "Why? You're not?"

 

"Of course I do." He giggles and side hugging her. "Stop pouting will you?" He shook head while smiling. "Hyuna-ah, thank you for everything." He said more. "I love you baby. I'm sure you're fine up there." He thought as he stare at the tomb.

 

"I'm sorry that I've broke my promise. I told you that you're my only one and to love only you. I'm sorry Hyuna. I bet you will be happy too right? Since you really want to see me together with Sica." Yul thought more. 

 

"Now here I am, I'm going to promise you that I will take care of your unnie, Jessica Jung Sooyeon and never leave her side no matter what happen." Yul said. 

 

"I promise to take care of Yul oppa so well and love him like you do. I promise to never make him feel sad. I promise that he's gonna be my last love." She said as she begin to tear up. "I miss you Hyuna."

 

"Shh. Stop crying. Hyuna is going to be sad if she see you in this state." Yul coax and hug her tighter. 

 

Jessica nods as she approached the tomb and put a bouquet of flower on it. "We will be going now. We will visit you next time okay?" Yul said and intertwined their hand together. 

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion - 05:00 p.m.

 

"Home sweet home." He sigh in relief and lean on the couch with Jessica in his arms. 

 

"I'm so tired." She said as she snuggle to his chest. 

 

"Have a rest. I'll make you comfortable." He said and caressed her head. 

 

"Oppa by any chance do you still love Hyuna?" She asked as she draw a circle on his chest.

 

"You're the only one I love Sicababy. I had moved on. Why bother asking? I'm all yours now." He answer. 

 

"Hmm." She's humming cutely. "I doubt that 'cause it seems like you still love her but I'm not mad at you. I know it's hard to forget our past love."

 

"Does it even matter now? She's gone and Sica you're the only I want. I love you only you Jessica Jung." He said as his voice sound husky and she's totally melting right now. 

 

"Hmm." She's humming again as she don't know what to say. 

 

"I will never look at another woman because I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter