My Problematic Feeling

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My Problematic Feeling

 

15th April 2014, Tuesday, 09:24 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Dining Room.

 

"Just do what you want Sica. Even if I told you not to do it, you will still do it." He said and patted her head. He hide a 'pang' of disappointment he feels deep inside.

 

"Thank you oppa.." She get up and hug him.

 

They stay in that position for a few minutes. "I need to go now.." He said and release the hug. "Take care okay?" Suddenly his heart feels broken because of her stubborness. 

 

"You too. Take care." 

 

He give her a small smile and nodded.

 

 

 

SBS: Inkigayo Daejun - Rehearsal Room - 09:41 a.m.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa.." She smile at him.

 

"Annyeong Fany. Sorry I'm late." He smile back at her. He take a seat beside her and he sigh. 

 

"Gwenchana?" 

 

"Gwenchana.. Wae?"

 

"You seems not okay.. Thats why I asked.." 

 

"Gwenchana.. Don't worry.." He smile and patted her head. 

 

"This is it... No Fany no..." She thought as she close her eyes. "Have you met Hyuna?"

 

He just nodded. 

 

"How?" 

 

"I don't know.. It's hard to explain.."

 

"Take your time.. It's okay.." She smile at him.

 

"I don't know anymore Fany-ah.." 

 

"Oppa.. Wae?" She asked in a nervous tone. Fortunately there are only two of them in the rehearsal room. 

 

"Why did my life turned out this way? Why? Why did this happen Fany-ah?" 

 

He covered his face with his palm and sigh heavily. "I don't understand what had happened. It happened too fast. When I finally love her too much thats when she don't trust my love towards her."

 

"It's breaking my heart apart. I even choose Sica and our little one over her." Yul still can't say Hyuna's name. It hurts him even more. 

 

"I really want to be alone for now but I can't. Sica's birthday is coming and I had prepared a special event for her." 

 

"Here.." Tiffany handed him a water and continue to hear his story. "Jessi don't believe you right oppa?" 

 

He just nodded. 

 

"Thats normal. Maybe she's afraid to lose you." 

 

"If she do then she should listen to me and stop doing anything that I don't like. Damn it's so complicated. I don't even have a mood to release my album today." 

 

"Don't say that oppa.. Thats not nice of you.." She said as she punch his arms hard. 

 

"Aww! You're so strong nowadays huh?" He said as he smile a bit. "If only I fight for you before I guess this damn thing won't happened.." He thought as he look at her. 

 

"Is there something on my face?"

 

"Yes."

 

"What is it? Huh?" She asked nervously and begin to find a mirror in her handbag. 

 

"You have nose, eyes, eyebrows and lips on your face.." He said with a smile.

 

"Yah oppa!" 

 

He giggles. "You should look at your face just now.."

 

"Aish. You're such a bully!" 

 

"Mian.. Mian.." He grin. 

 

She accidentally pout in front of him. He just look at her with a big smile on his face. "What about Taeng?" He suddenly asked.

 

"Whats with him?"

 

"Isn't there is something going on between you two?"

 

"We are just friend oppa.."

 

"Try open up to him.."

 

"I'm not ready yet.." She said while lowering her head.

 

"Why? Did someone had stole your heart again this time?"

 

"Why did you asked me that way oppa? Whats with 'again this time' thingy?"

 

"Just forget about it. It's just a past." He patted her head. "Lets practice now.." He said and get up. 

 

 

 

Coridel Entertainment - 12:00 p.m.

 

"The contract is for 3 years.. So you have to stay with me for 3 years and then you can have your own company.. I will put your name on it.." Tyler said.

 

"Thank you oppa.." 

 

"So, shall we meet the designer now? We need to show your sketch to them." He said with a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter