They Knew It

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

They Knew It

 

13th December 2013, Friday, 12:24 p.m.

CUBE Entertainment: Cafeteria.

Hyuna POV

 

I had finished my schedule and right now I'm having a lunch with my fellow members. 

 

 

To: Yul Oppa

Oppa, where are you? Lets meet. ^_^ 

 

From: Yul Oppa

I'm in dance practice room now. I still have one step to learn. I will fetch you in 30 minutes. Will you be okay with that? 

 

To: Yul Oppa

Yes oppa. It's okay! I will wait for you. 

 

 

 

"He's busy." I mumbles and pout. 

 

"Why unnie?" Maknae asked. 

 

"Yul oppa said he will fetch me 30 minutes later. I thought he can fetch me now." 

 

"But he's still going to fetch you right? You're lucky because he's not canceling the date." Jihyun unnie said. 

 

"That's right." I nodded. 

 

Suddenly there's a text entering my phone. I smile widely when I saw the name. 

 

 

From: Yul Oppa

Baby, I'm already outside now. Hurry! :D 

 

 

My eyes widen due to his suprise. "Guys, I have to go now. Oppa is waiting for me outside." I rush to the front door and found him smiling at me. 

 

...

 

He drive the car silently. 

 

"Is there something wrong oppa?" 

 

"Nothing. Why?"

 

"Why didn't you talk to me?" 

 

"I'm tired." He said in a low tone. 

 

"Then lets cancel our date." I said while caressing his cheek. 

 

"No way. You've promised me to help today." He said. 

 

"I know. Lets just rest for today." 

 

"I can't baby. The producer might mad at me if he know that I'm still didn't compose even one song." 

 

"Are you sure you can do it?" I asked worriedly. 

 

"Don't worry baby. I can do it." He give me a reassuring smile and I just nodded. 

 

 

 

Yul's Apartment: Living Room - 01:10 p.m.

 

"I've never been here since I come back. Did you came here when I'm gone?" He asked.

 

I shook my head. "I might cry if I come here alone." 

 

He look at me and smile. "You're such a crybaby Kim Hyuna." He said while shooking his head. 

 

"Why? You don't like this side of me?" I asked in a cute tone.

 

"I like everything about you Hyuna-ah." He said and wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

 

I lean my head on his chest and smile. "Thank you oppa." 

 

He caressed my head gently. "Lets start working now." He said and hold my hand. He take me to his music room. 

 

...

 

"Have you make a lyrics?" I asked. 

 

"Not yet." He smile at me innocently. 

 

"Why? Yesterday I've told you to make a few lyrics right?"

 

"I know but I want to make it with you." He said. 

 

End of Hyuna POV

 

 

 

"Fine, lets do it now!" She said excitedly. "What's your album title?" 

 

"Hmm, 'His Love Story'." He tapped his chin as he said that.

 

She nodded. "Lets make a sad love story." She suggest. 

 

"Sad love story? Why must it be sad?" He asked while raise his brows in confusion. 

 

"Usually sad love song will always be a big hit. So lets try to do it." 

 

"Really?"

 

"Of course." She nodded confidently. 

 

"Okay then. Lets try." He smile at her and take a few pieces of paper. "Hmm, lets compose the main song." He said and thinking for a while. 

 

"You need to write a title for the song first then you can think of the lyrics easily."

 

"I'm thinking of it right now." He close his eyes and think hard.

 

Hyuna just keep staring at him while smiling. 

 

Feeling someone staring at him, he turned gaze at the girl beside her. "Why?"

 

"Nothing, I just feel like want to stare at you." She said and caressed his cheek. 

 

Yul smile at her and give a quick peck on her lips. She blushed madly by his sudden action. 

 

"Stop staring at me that way. I might melt." He said and she just smile. 

 

...

 

"Have you got an idea for the title?" She asked.

 

He nodded. "What about 'I Can't'?"

 

"Wow, that sound great." 

 

"Okay. The main song title gonna be 'I Can't' then." He said and write it on the paper. 

 

"What about the other song?" 

 

"Maybe I'll think of it later." He said and patted her head. 

 

"How many song are there in your album?" She continue to ask.

 

"I don't know. Maybe around 5 or 7 songs." 

 

"I wish your album gonna be a big hit."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter