Those Sweet Moment

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Those Sweet Moment

 

24th February 2014, Monday, 08:00 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

It's already 8 in the morning. Both of them are still from their very first hot session last night. Yul stirred from his sleep and found her in his arms N.A.K.E.D. (*O_O) He caressed her face and kiss her crown.

 

"Sica.. Wake up.."

 

"Hmm.."

 

"You have a schedule on 10 a.m. right? So wake up now."

 

"I don't think I can move now seobang.." She pout even though the fact is she is happy that he finally take her ity with full of love. 

 

"Aigoo, I guess I'm too rough with you last night." He said worriedly.

 

"It's okay oppa." She smile and snuggle in his arms.

 

"Wait for me here. I take the towel for you okay?"

 

"Okay.." She nodded cutely.

 

"But can you close your eyes? You know, I don't wear anything too." He said shyly and both of them blushed.

 

"Yes oppa." She close her eyes and wait for him patiently.

 

After done put on his boxer, he take the towel for her. "There you go.." He said. 

 

"Can you turned back?" She asked shyly. 

 

"Sure.." He smile and turned back facing her. 

 

"Done.." She said and get up slowly. 

 

"Can you walk?" He asked in concer.

 

"Yep. Slowly." She cutely answer and let out a smile.  

 

"Let me carry you to the bathroom." He said as he open his arms wide. 

 

"Yes." Her cheek turned red as tomatoes already. 

 

He giggles but only to get pinch by her. "Aw, baby." He pouted and she peck his cheek. He walk to the shower room and put her in the jacuzzi slowly. He kiss her lips and smile. "I'll wait for you outside." He said.

 

 

 

After done taking shower they decide to have a breakfast outside before they attend their schedules. 

 

"Are you okay now?" He asked. 

 

"Yeah. I can walk properly right now." She smile and hug his arm. Suddenly her eyes shot wide. "Oppa, there's no hickey left on my neck right? Right?" 

 

"There's none of them. You worry too much." 

 

"Of course I'm worry. Those girl will tease me." She mumbles and crossed her arms.

 

"They will not tease you." He patted her head and smile. 

 

"Where are we going?" She asked while pouting. 

 

"Lets go to Yesung hyung restaurant." 

 

 

 

Done with breakfast, Yul finally sent his wife to her schedule. She get out from the car with a pout. 

 

"Where are you going?" She asked. 

 

"I need to go to my shooting place, baby. I'll come to SME later okay? Take care." He smile and wave hand at her. 

 

She sigh and pout. 

 

 

 

SM Entertainment - 10:31 a.m.

 

"Taeng oppa? You're not going to the shooting place yet?" She asked as she saw him at the hallway. 

 

"Huh?" He raise his brow confusedly. "What are you talking about Sica?" He smile. 

 

"Yul oppa said he's going to the shooting place so I wonder why you're still here?" She asked confusedly. 

 

"Oh about that. We have a different schedule this morning. He's going to shoot a drama and the rest of us need to make a dance practice here." 

 

"I see.." She nodded and smile. 

 

"Sica, can I asked you something?" He asked as he seems hesitate.

 

"Sure. What is it?"

 

"Do you know what kind of guy that Sunny likes the most? I mean her ideal guy."

 

"That.." She said and smile. 

 

 

 

Yul's Shooting Place - 12:55 p.m.

 

"So since the shooting had ended, we just need to make a press conference for this movie right?" Yul asked.

 

"Yes." She nodded.

 

"I bet I will miss my noona." 

 

"Aigoo you little kid. We still can meet." Shin Min Ah poke Yul's head. 

 

"Yes noona.." He said and turned gaze at Sekyung. "See you soon. Take care. I'll be going now. Good job everyone." Then Yul walk away from them.

 

"He's so handsome." Sekyung whisper as Yul is already far from her. 

 

"Just learn to forget your feelings towards him. You know that he's a married man right?" Shin Min Ah asked worriedly. 

 

"Yes unnie. Sorry. I just can't help it." Sekyung sadly said.

 

 

 

SM Entertainment - 02:01 p.m.

 

"Hello oppa." Tiffany greet him.

 

"Hello Fany. Where's Sica?"

 

"In the usual room." 

 

"Okay thanks." 

 

 

 

Dance Practice Room - 02:05 p.m.

 

"Sica.." Yul called her. 

 

"Oppa.." Her smile turned to a brightest one.

 

"Having a serious talk with Baby Jun?" He asked.

 

"Baby Jung?" Jessica asked while Krystal just giggles.

 

"I used to call her baby Jung before."

 

"You guys are that close to each other?"

 

"Yes Sica.. Our relationship sort of like Yoona and I.. Siblings.." He explain.

 

She nodded and smile. "Yes, we're having a serious talk. You didn't even told me that you want to come."

 

"I forgot to inform you. Sorry. So, I will just leave both of you here then."

 

"Why oppa? You need something?" Jessica asked as she hold his arm to prevent him from walking away from her.

 

"I just want to ask you to accompany me to the hospital for a medical check up."

 

"Is it about your heart attack?"

 

"Hmm.." He nodded with a smile.

 

"It's okay Yul oppa, I can talk with unnie next time." Krystal said and thumbs up.  

 

 

 

Seoul Hospital - 04:01 p.m.

 

"So how is it doctor?" She asked worriedly. 

 

"I'm gladly want to tell you that his condition is perfectly fine."

 

Jessica smile widely and thanked doctor. "Finally you're fully recovered oppa.." She said to him and he caressed her hand.

 

"But still you need to take care of your health all right Mr. Kwon?" 

 

"Yes. Sure doctor." 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter