Family Gathering

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Family Gathering

 

11th August 2014, Monday, 07:00 a.m. 

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

Today is the day where Jessica will launch her first product and the opening day of her company Blanc & Eclare Group. Jessica is busy preparing herself right now as Yul is just watching her doing her things. 

 

"I will send you there okay?" He asked. 

 

"Ne seobang.." She answer with a smile. "But don't you have any schedule for today?"

 

"Yes I have but you come first.." He said as he get up and approached her. 

 

"Thats so sweet of you." She said and pinch his nose playfully. 

 

Yul wrap his arms around Jessica's waist and peck her lips. "I hope that everything are going to fine for today. No matter what you do just remember that I'm always here to support you. Arasso?" 

 

"Noted that oppa.." She smile and lean her head on his chest. 

 

Jessica is wearing a cream one piece dress while Yul wear a white long sleeves shirt with black pant and as usual Yul roll up his sleeves to his elbow which makes him looks like a perfect bae material right now.  

 

 

 

Blanc & Eclare Group: CEO Office - 07:58 a.m. 

 

YulSic arrived there one hour early because Jessica said there are a lot of thing she need to check before the ceremony begin. Yul had decided to cancel his schedule on the morning because he want to be there on her special day. 

 

"Seobang, please wait for me here okay?" She said as she peck his lips.

 

"Be careful baby. Don't carry a heavy thing and don't work too much." He remind.

 

"I will keep that in mind honey.." Jessica said and smile as she close the door. 

 

Right now Yul is in the main office room which is belongs to Jessica. "Bet she's gonna be so damn busy after this." He thought as he sigh.

 

 

 

Second Floor - 08:40 a.m.

 

"I would like to say thank you to all of you for helping out for the prepation of the company opening." Jessica said as she thanked her staff members. 

 

"No problem Mrs. Jessica." They said in unison and bowed at her. 

 

"You guys may dismiss now and remember about the practice. Please be there on time." She remind and earn a loud 'yes' from them. 

 

...

 

"How?" Tyler asked. 

 

"It's so nice oppa.." 

 

"I'm glad you like it." 

 

"Of course I like it.." She answer as she smile a bit. 

 

"Jess, what about hanging out together after the launch?" He asked. 

 

"I'm sorry. My husband is waiting. We have a family gathering later." She reject his offer politely. 

 

"Is that so? Maybe we should celebrate it some other time.." He said. 

 

"Yes that will be great and I guess I will bring Yul along. He's my seobang so I guess it's better if he know who I work with, who's my staff are, you know.." She said as she nodded and smile. 

 

"S-Sure.." He said and smile a bit. 

 

"I gotta go now. He's waiting." She excuse herself.

 

"Sure. Lets meet at the launch later." He said and walk away from there with a heavy step. 

 

 

 

CEO Office - 08:47 a.m. 

 

"Seobang.." She called as she enter the room. 

 

Yul turned his head behind and found her smiling at him. He approached her and take her by hand. "So how?" He asked as he guide her to sit on the sofa. 

 

"It's brilliant." She wrap her arms around his neck now. 

 

"Thats good.." He said as he peck her lips.

 

"Seobang-ah..." She called while her finger draw a circle on his left shoulder.

 

"Why baby?" He asked as he smile looking at how cute she is right now. 

 

"I guess I'm craving for a tofu and a kimchi right now.." She said as she pout. 

 

"I will ask umma, Boa and others to cook it for you okay?" He coax. 

 

"Can't we just buy it? I don't want to troubling them." She said more. 

 

"Okay. Okay. I'll buy it for you okay?" He asked as he peck her lips again. 

 

"Komawo.." She said as she hug him tight. 

 

"A CEO of B&E are all this pampered when she's with me.." Yul said and earn a pinch on his tummy. He hiss in pain. "Aww baby my wound was about going to recovered you know.." He complained and pout. 

 

"Aigoo.. Aigoo.. I'm sorry.." She said and caressed his wounded stomach. 

 

"Don't you love your seobang?" He asked in a playful tone and pout even more. 

 

"Of course I love him.." It's her turn to pout. 

 

Yul smile and kiss her lips passionately. 

 

 

 

"I have something to ask.." She said after a long silence. She's playing with his shirt collar now.

 

"What is it?" 

 

"Did you really regret it that you chose me over Hyuna?" She asked in a sad tone as she smile bitterly. 

 

Yul cupped her face and peck her lips then they stare at each other. "Listen to me Sicababy.. I have never regret that I chose you over Hyuna.. I said that out of anger.. I'm not being myself at that time and you know why.." He frown.

 

"It's because of me you've become like that.." She continue his words.

 

"You do trust me right my wife?" He asked.

 

"I trust you Yul..." 

 

"I love you and I really do. Tell me what should I do to make you always remember that I have always love you and that you're the only one for me?" He asked more. 

 

"Nothing.. Your action speak louder than words.. I can see how much you love me but why did you mad at your little brother if you don't love Hyuna?" She asked him back this time. 

 

He stare at her for a while before answering her question. "I'm sorry baby. It was my bad. I just felt betrayed by my appa. I know my situation with Jiyong aren't the same. I feel neglected. When I asked my appa permission to marry Hyuna he rejected me even without thinking but when Jiyong wants to marry her, appa accept it very gladly."

 

"Still I know my situation with Jiyong is not the same so I should understand more. I'm sorry my baby if you ever feel insecure. I'm sorry. I didn't love Hyuna anymore. It's just the feeling that I had with my appa. Sometimes I feels like he's being selfish and not being fair." He continue as he caressed her cheek. 

 

"But I'm thankful for being forced to marry with this perfect girl, a perfect woman who's name is Jessica Jung. The queen of my heart." He confessed and earn a shy smile from her.

 

"Seobang, you're such a sweetheart." She thought as she peck his lips this time. "I feel so relief hearing that confession of him." She thought more and smile. 

 

 

 

Seoul, South Korea - 11:56 a.m.

 

It's almost lunch time now and Jessica had done with the launch event. Right now YulSic are on their way to buy tofu and kimchi. Jessica is playing with her phone as Yul is busy driving. 

 

"Glad you did it.. Good job and congrats Sica.." He said proudly. 

 

"Thanks honey.." She said as she hug his right arm. 

 

He patter her hand and smile. "Baby I have a schedule on 3 p.m. I will send you to Kwon Mansion and then I will fetch you later all right?" He asked in a gentle tone. 

 

"Arasso.." 

 

"Yoona will be there so you won't be boring." He said more and patted her head. 

 

After done buying her a tofu and kimchi Yul drive to the Kwon Mansion right away. 

 

 

 

Kwon Mansion - 01:09 p.m. 

 

All of Yul's relatives are here because they have decided to gather here for celebrating the newly member in the family which is Hyuna. Jiyong and Hyuna are getting engaged tonight. Aside from that, they are also celebrating the soon to be married couple HyoNic. The Jungs are going to be there too. 

 

They deliberately choose Kwon Mansion because it is bigger and affordable to accommodate around hundreds of people. That's how big Kwon Mansion are. Thats why mostly family gathering are being hold in Kwon Mansion. 

 

Yul park his car in the garage and help Jessica to get out from the car. He hold a plastic bag in his left hand which contain her lunch and his right arm is wrapping safely around her waist. 

 

 

 

Living Room - 01:14 p.m.

 

"We're home.." YulSic announce and the very first person show up is Yoona. 

 

"Unnie....." She called her in aegyo and hug her. 

 

"Aigoo uri Yoongie." Jessica said as she caressed Yoona's head right now. 

 

All of them greet the couple including Jiyong and Hyuna too. "Hello hyung.." Jiyong greet in a low tone as he's afraid his brother is going to ignore him again. 

 

"Hello there Jiyong." Yul said as he patted his shoulder and turn his head to Hyuna. He smile at Hyuna for a while as a sign of greeting. "Sorry but we need to go to the dining room." He said and guide Jessica to the dining room followed by Yoona.

 

 

 

Dining Room - 01:30 p.m.

 

Jessica, Yul and Yoona are sitting at the dining table. Yul sit at the middle of them. 

 

"Unnie, congratulation for being CEO!" Yoona said excitedly as she clap her hands.

 

"Komapta Yoona-ah." Jessica said as she smile. 

 

"Sica, lets eat. You must be hungry." Yul said as he done placing the tofu and kimchi in the plate. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter