It Can't Be..

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 It Can't Be..

 

14th April 2014, Monday, 02:35 p.m.

SBS: Backstage.

 

"Hello?" He greet. "Hello?" He greet again. "He--" He stop when the caller begin to speak.

 

"O-O-Oppa.." She said while stuttering.

 

 

Yul's eyes widen. He can't breathe. He's out of breath. He drop the phone and fell on his knee. Tiffany rush to his side.

 

"Oppa! Are you okay? Huh? Who's calling?!"

 

Yul's still can't talk. He left speechless.

 

Without hesitation Tiffany take the phone and try to talk to the caller but all she heard is an extremely loud sobbing.

 

Tiffany end the call and turn her attention to him again. "Oppa, come. let me help you to get up. Do you want me to tell Jessi about this?"

 

He shook his head immediately and then he start to speak. "Fany-ah, I want to check on something. Can you help me?"

 

"Of course oppa." 

 

"I just want you to stay by my side for now."

 

"A-Arasso." She said as she stare at him. "Must you said it that way oppa? It makes my heart flutters." She thought.

 

"Fany-ah, I want to go to 4Minute's room."

 

"Lets go." She feels uneasy. "I have a bad feeling about this." She thought again.

 

 

 

4Minute's Waiting Room - 02:42 p.m.

 

"Please knock the door for me." He said to her as he stare blankly at the door.

 

Tiffany nodded and knock the door.

 

Sohyun open the door and bowed at them. "Hello oppa, unnie." 

 

"Can we come in?" 

 

"Of course oppa." 

 

YulTi get into the room and begin to scan the girls face. "What is happening actually?" He begin to speak. 

 

"What do you mean oppa?"

 

"Do you know this number?" He asked while showing them his phone. They look shocked. "Tell me the truth.." He said more. "Tell me the truth please.." His eyes begin to teary. 

 

Yul sit on the chair nearby and wipe his tears. "Please tell me the truth behind this. Just please. Please." He plead. 

 

"We are sorry oppa." Jihyun begin to speak and the bowed deeply at him. 

 

There is one question that he really want to ask. "I-I-Is s-s-s-she still a-alive?" He asked while stuttering. "Please say no. Please say no." He thought while closing his eyes. 

 

Jihyun sigh. "Yes oppa. She's still alive." She answered and it break his world apart.

 

YulTi's eyes widen. "H-How can it be?" He asked as he choke with his own breath. The girls hesitate to answer this question as they eyed each other nevously. 

 

"It's because of Mr. Kwon. Hyuna just followed his order." Gayoon break the news.

 

"Huh? What? My appa?" Yul asked confusedly as he don't believe what he just heard. "How can this be? Appa, what did you do?" He thought. 

 

"Where can I meet her?" He asked more.

 

"We are not sure if we are allowed to tell you about that. It's better if you asked her by yourself."

 

He just nodded and walk away from there. "I want to go to the rooftop." He said to her and Tiffany never leave him alone as she's worry of him. 

 

 

 

Rooftop - 05:09 p.m.

 

"So what do you want to do now? Do you want me to inform Taeng oppa and others about this?" 

 

"No. Not now. I will inform them later. You can continue your rehearsal here. I will go and settle this with Jiyong." 

 

"Arasso." 

 

"Do not inform Sica about this okay? Please? I'm begging you Tiffany." 

 

"Sure oppa. You can count on me. I will be going now then. Take care. If there's anything just call me." 

 

"Thank you." He give her a weak smile as he watch her walk away from him.

 

 

 

He reach for his phone and call his little brother. 

 

 

"Jiyong-ah, do you have any schedule for today?"

 

"I don't have one hyung. Why?"

 

"I want you to help me about something."

 

"What is that something?" 

 

"I'll tell you later. I'll fetch you now." 

 

 

 

YG Entertainment - 05:20 p.m.

 

"Get in." Yul said as he saw Jiyong running towards his car. 

 

"So what is it about hyung? Whats with your face?" Jiyong asked as soon as he finish wearing a seatbelt. 

 

He ignored Jiyong's second question and just answer the first one. "Hyuna is still alive. She gave me a phone call just now. I know you think that I'm crazy but that's the truth. Her members just told me that she's still alive."

 

"W-What? Then why did she's faking her death?"

 

"It's because our appa told her to do it." 

 

"What?! I can't believe this hyung." He said while shaking his head repeatly. 

 

"It's hard for me to trust that too. Thats why I'm asking you to follow me. I want you to be a witness later."

 

"So are we going to meet appa now?"

 

"Yeah.." 

 

 

 

Kwon Mansion - 06:00 p.m.

 

"We are home." Jiyong announced. 

 

"Aigoo my boys are home." Mrs. Kwon said. 

 

"Hello umma." They bowed at her. 

 

"Come here both of you." Mrs. Kwon hug her boys. 

 

"Where is appa?" Yul asked.

 

"As usual. He's upstairs in his reading room." 

 

"We are going to meet appa for a while." 

 

"We miss him." Jiyong added as he don't want to lead a suspicion.

 

"Off you go." Mrs. Kwon said while smiling. 

 

 

 

Reading Room - 06:06 p.m.

 

"Get in.." Mr. Kwon said. 

 

"Hello appa." Jiyong bowed at him while Yul didn't bowed at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter