In His Arms

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In His Arms

 

02nd February 2014, Sunday, 01:05 p.m.

SM Entertainment: Cafeteria.

 

"I'm just a bit sad right now.." Yul whisper to him back. 

 

"Why feeling sad?" Soo frown.

 

"Because she's not paying attention at me.. Thats making me sad.." Yul said and sigh.

 

Soo just nodded as he sense that he need Jessica's attention. 

 

"Why did you smile? It's creepy Choi." Yul said as he roll his eyes. 

 

"Ayy, how dare you said that to me hyung." He pout.

 

"Sica, hurry up. Didn't you said that you're going to renew your driver licence?" 

 

"Yes oppa. I'll eat quickly." 

 

He just nodded. 

 

...

 

They go to the Post Office to renew Jessica's driver license. She cling to his arm and lean her head at his shoulder pamperdly. Yul smile and kiss her crown. 

 

"Let me take a look at your identity card." He said. 

 

"No. I'm so ugly in that picture so I can't show you my identity card." She said like a little kid. 

 

"Fine! I won't look at it." He said and wear a poker face. 

 

"Oppa, are you mad?" She asked while poking his arm. 

 

"I'm not." He patted her head while smiling. "Lets go. It's your turn now." He said and drag her to the counter. 

 

"How much it is?" Jessica asked the worker. 

 

"$67." 

 

"Wait a minute.." Jessica search for her purse inside her handbag.

 

"I'll pay for you.." He said.

 

She couldn't stop him when he's already pay for her. "Thanks.." He said to the worker and they walk to the car. 

 

"Oppa, next time stop paying for me. You've done it a lot of time. I feel bad." 

 

"It's okay.. It's my responsibility though.." He said with a serious face. 

 

She can't see his eyes since he's wearing a sunglasses now. 

 

"Komawo oppa.." She said as they get into the car. 

 

"No problem.." He patted her head and start to drive. "Do you want to go somewhere else before we go back to SME?" 

 

"Hmm, can you stop by at that shop?" 

 

"Sure.." Then he stop by. 

 

 

 

They walk hand in hand to the shop. Everyone is looking at them. Unexpectedly, there are so many SONE and THEONE there. They keep taking YulSic's picture. They just smile and wave hand at them. 

 

"Oppa, what would you like to eat?" 

 

"I like a sour candy." 

 

"This one?" She asked while pointing at a certain pack of candy.

 

"Yeah.." 

 

"Lets take this five." She said.

 

"Five? Isn't it too much?" 

 

"Nope.." She shook her head. 

 

"What about you?" He asked more.

 

"I love the chocolate bar." 

 

"I see.." He nodded and walk to the refrigerator as he take three cans of Coca Cola. 

 

Jessica approached him and scold him. "Oppa, thats too much. Just take one okay? One?" She coax. 

 

"Nah, it's okay. I want to take three." 

 

She pout. "Fine." 

 

Yul look at her and smile. "That pout won't work on me Jung Sooyeon." He said and walk to the counter. "I'll pay for you too.." He said. 

 

"Let me pay for this." She said. 

 

"Nope.." 

 

"I want to pay for it." She said coldly. 

 

"Do you want me to kiss you here?" He whisper. 

 

She blushed and froze at her place. She is shivering by his whisper. 

 

"I win.." He said and pay their items. 

 

 

 

SM Entertainment - 02:59 p.m.

 

All along the way to the practice room, Jessica just keep quiet. Yul wonder why she's being like that as a guilty feeling slowly eating him up from inside. He take her hand and guide her to the changing room. 

 

"Why?" He asked and make her sit on the chair as he is kneeling in front of her now.

 

"Nothing.." 

 

"Are you offended by my words?" He asked again. 

 

She didn't answer. 

 

Suddenly he remember something. "Is it because of her pout?" He thought. "Hey, you can tell me.." He said softly as he caressed her cheek. 

 

She keep lowering her head, sulking with him. He take her hand and make her get up from her seat. He sit on the chair and pull her to sit on his lap. She's still sulking. 

 

"Sica-ah, do you want to know something?" He asked, making her look at him. 

 

"When you're pout, you look breathtakingly cute." He said and pinch her nose gently. "I'm sorry for saying that your pout won't work on me. It does work and I feel like dying everytime you pout." He said and kiss her cheek. 

 

Finally she smile and hide her face at his neck, trying to hide her blush cheeks. She wrap her arms around his neck. "Did you forgive me or not?" He asked. 

 

"I forgive you.." She whisper at his ear as she's trying to . 

 

"Aww yah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter