The Drama Begin

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Drama Begin

 

07th April 2014, Monday, 12:07 p.m.

Kimchi Restaurant.

 

"Did we miss it?" Yul asked as HyoYul get into the restaurant. 

 

Everyone are there already. BG, GG, F(X), SHINee, Red Velvet and Super Junior are all there.

 

"What took you so long Yul hyung? Hyo hyung?" Soo whine. 

 

"We bought you guys a present but before that.." Hyo said as he approached SooSun. "What is your answer?" He asked Sunny.

 

"I said yes." Sunny answer him while smiling. 

 

"Then this gift goes to you." HyoYul said in unison. 

 

"What if she don't say yes?" Soo asked. 

 

"Then we're gonna wear it." Hyo answer and make a high five with Yul making the rest of them chuckles.

 

"Lets eat! It's my treat today." Soo announced.  

 

"Seobang.. Come here.." She call as she's holding a plate of food. 

 

"Yes? Hungry uh?" He asked as he is eyeing the plate.

 

"Kind of and I want you to accompany me."

 

"Okay. I will accompany you." He smile at her and peck her cheek causing her to blush. 

 

"Seobang. Not here." She whisper while whining. 

 

Yul smile widely and shook his head. "You're so cute. I can't helpt it." This time he pinch her nose gently. Then he receive a phone call again. "Excuse me. I want to take a call for a while." He informed Jessica.

 

 

"What is it this time?" Yul asked.

 

"Have you open the email?"

 

"Yes."

 

"You trust me when I said Hyuna is still alive don't you?" He asked and laught out loud. 

 

"Stop it and just go straight to the point. What do you want from me uh?"

 

"I want Sica. I swear I won't stop until I get her."

 

"OVER. MY. DEAD. BODY." He said in angry tone.

 

"You're gonna get it Yul. You steal her from me! You steal her right at the moment when I've finally captured her heart!" He shout from another line.

 

"I'm not deaf so stop shouting! Stop this or you will regret it."

 

"There's nothing you can do to stop me Yul." Dongwook said and hang up the call.

 

 

 

"." Yul mumble angrily. 

 

"Hey.." Jessica greet as she's side hugging him. 

 

"Hmm." He's humming and slowly pull away Jessica's arms that are wrapping around his waist.

 

Jessica is taken aback by his action. "Why?" She asked. 

 

"Not here." He said and let out a bitter smile. He begin to lost his mood.

 

"Aigoo seobang. I'm just joking about before." she pout.

 

Yul smile and patted her head. 

 

 

 

Kris' eyes never leave YulSic. Right now he's on the phone with someone. 

 

"How are they?" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter