Christmas Celebration

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Christmas Celebration

 

22nd December 2013, Sunday, 09:00 a.m.

Boys' Generation Dorm. 

 

"Aish, it's already nine but they don't even bother to get up." Taeng mumbles. 

 

He decide to get into Hyo's room first since he's the easier one to wake up.

 

"Hyo, wake up." Taeng said. 

 

"Hmm? Yeah." He answer sleepily. 

 

"It's time to eat. Wash your face first." He said and leave Hyo's room.

 

Then he enter Soo's room. "Wake up. It's already breakfast time." 

 

"Yes hyung." 

 

Taeng was about to knock Yul's bedroom door when Yul suddenly open the door and smile at him. 

 

"Good morning Taeng." 

 

"Morning Yul." He smile back. "Lets get some breakfast." 

 

"Okay." 

 

 

 

Kitchen - 09:17 a.m.

 

"Lets eat!" Soo shout excitedly. 

 

"Woo. Woo. Easy man." Hyo said. 

 

Soo smile at him. 

 

"Thanks for the breakfast, Taeng. It's delicious." Yul praise.

 

"Yeah. You don't have to mention that." He smile.

 

Yul take his phone. "Guys, lets take a selca." He said and take a picture of them. 

 

"I'm gonna upload the picture in my Instagram account okay?" he asked and they nodded. 

 

He open the instagram account and upload it with caption "Having a breakfast with my beloved brothers!" Yul open his web page and found something that he never expect. "What?" Yul said as he look at the fans post. 

 

"Why hyung?" 

 

"Someone spreading rumours that Jessica and I are dating each other." Yul answer him. 

 

"Uh? How come?" Taeng raise his brows in confusion. 

 

"It's just because my performance with Jessica last night." 

 

"Easy Yul. There's nothing to be afraid of. It's not true though besides, they don't know that guy was you." Hyo said. 

 

"Hyo's right but I guess you still need to explain about this to Hyuna." Soo said. 

 

"Okay." Yul said and he give a call to Hyuna right away. 

 

 

 

Girls' Generation Dorm - 09:30 a.m.

 

"Jessi! Jessi!" Tiffany shout while running to Jessica. 

 

"What is it Tiff?" She asked. 

 

"Look." She handed Jessica her I-pad. 

 

Jessica gasp. "What?! I'm dating with Ron?!" She shout. 

 

"Aww, Jessi. You don't need to shout. I still can hear you." She rubbed her ears and hiss in pain.

 

"Why is it so noisy here?" Yoona asked while Sunny follow her from behind. 

 

"Someone spread rumors that Sica unnie and your oppa's dating." Seohyun explain. 

 

"There's nothing to be worry of Sica unnie. They don't know that guy is my oppa." 

 

"That's right." Sunny mumbles. 

 

"Don't you feel happy about this rumors? I mean, you love him." Tiffany said in a low tone, afraid that her friend might hurt by her words. 

 

"I'll be happy if he still a single man but the fact is he's not. I'm not happy for this." Jessica said sadly. 

 

 

 

Boys' Generation Dorm: Living Room - 09:45 a.m.

 

"Have you talk to her?" Hyo asked. 

 

"Yes." Yul smile at them. 

 

"What did she said?" 

 

"She said it's okay, it's just a rumor. Besides she trust me. She know I don't have any special relationship with Jessica." 

 

"She's sure a nice girl." Hyo said. 

 

"I bet she loves you so much." Taeng added. 

 

"I wish I can get someone like her." Soo said. 

 

"Then I hope your dream come true." Yul said and patted maknae's head. 

 

"Is something bothering you?" Hyo asked as he found that Yul seems drown in a deep thought.

 

He sigh. "I don't know how to tell you but I find Hyuna is acting so weird this pass few days."

 

"Maybe she has a problem and didn't want to tell it to you. Take it easy. Don't think too much." Hyo try to comfort him. 

 

"Thanks buddy." 

 

"Lets get ready for a dance practice. Mr. Hoon might already waiting for us." Taeng said. 

 

"But Taeng, can you please tell him that I'm not coming?" Yul asked. 

 

"Why is that?" 

 

"My appa. He wants to meet me." 

 

"Okay. Just leave it to me."

 

 

 

Kwon Mansion - 10:32 a.m.

 

"I'm home." Yul said as soon as he enter the house. 

 

That time Mr. Kwon is in the living room. He smile at his son. "Have a seat." 

 

Yul sit opposite to him. 

 

"What do you want to talk about? Is it about the marriage again or it's about the engagement?" Yul asked. 

 

"It's about the engagement. Please ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter