Honeymoon (Part 1)

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Honeymoon Part 1

 

07th September 2014, Sunday, 06:08 p.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

Tomorrow is the day they will finally go for a honeymoon. Jessica is folding their clothes and arrange it in the luggage when her phone beep. 

 

 

From: SM Contract Manager

Sica, we don't think we can let you do both. Please take your time and re-think about it.

 

 

She sigh and lock her phone then she continue to fold the cloth. Just then she feel someone is back hugging her. She smile and turned her head to the side. "Seobang."

 

"Mmhmm."

 

"What took you so long just to get your cloth?" She asked.

 

He kiss her shoulder and handed her the dopp kit she gave him on his birthday last year. Jessica stunned as she saw it. She blushed and she is so thankful that he can't see her face right now.

 

"I really like it. Thank you baby. I love you so much." He said and smile while tightened the hug.

 

"Really? You like it?" She manage to ask and her worries fade away by his presence.

 

"I really really like it." He kiss her expose neck and release the hug. He stand right in front of her with a proud face and fix the cardigan he is wearing. "And this one really suits me well. As expected from my personal fashion designer."

 

This time her eyes sparkles with happiness. This is the time she's been waiting for. Finally he wear her gifts for him. "You look great, oppa. I swear you really do look great in it." She said happily.

 

"Well... Thank you..." He let out a shy smile but his gaze never leave hers.

 

"Come here." She smile widely while gesture him to come close.

 

"Yes?" Their face are just an inch from each other.

 

"This is your reward.." She smile and wrap her arms around his neck to peck his lips.

 

"For?" He asked as she pulled away from his lips.

 

"For liking the gift I got for you."

 

He smile. "I love you so much." He said but Jessica just smile at him. His face turned to a sad one and Jessica know he didn't pull for an act this time. "You never say those three words to me since the day you comeback here from your Japan tour. Why? Did you get tired of me? Or did you get tired of saying I love you's? I can stop myself from saying it if that will makes you feel comfortable."

 

That shocked the hell out of her. She shook her head furiously. "Seobang, no.. Don't ever think that way.." She attach their forehead's and lightly kiss his lips. "I love you too.. I love you so much too.. I'm sorry.. I was too busy thinking of my feeling that I forget to think of what you might felt.. Don't be sad.. I don't want you to be sad because of me.." 

 

He pull her for a tight hug and kiss her forehead lovingly. "Please don't stop saying it to me because I need that. I always know that you love me but seeing you hold yourself from saying those words make me think of bad things. I'm afraid that I didn't do well enough to make you keep loving me." 

 

"Seobang, what are you talking about? I'll always love you. Don't be insecure. This is so not you." She frown. She's the one who hold the insecured title and not him. "Is there something that was going on that I'm not aware of? You can always tell me about it. Hm?" She cupped his face and stare directly into his eyes.

 

The truth is Yul heard lots of rumours about Jessica and her business partner, Tyler Kwon. He decided to just put his trust in her and push everything aside. "I should be insecure when my wife was once chosen as the top 5 of the most beautiful women in the world." He did chose a right reason for it didn't he?

 

"Aren't you proud of me?" She smile as she sometimes will kiss a random places on his face. 

 

"Very proud to the point I feel insecure at times. You love me, I love you, we love each other and that's enough. Other things, they don't matter." He smile and brushed his nose with hers. 

 

Jessica smile so beautifully and Kwon Yul just never get tired of that smile. That one smile can turned his day to a great one. He love Jessica Jung that much. He love her too much and he is pretty sure she feel the same. 

 

"Seobang, I'm all yours. You can claim any part of my body whenever you want." She said and Yul smile very sweetly at her. She like it when Yul take the first move to kiss her so she decided to cut down the rule she gave him a few days ago. He's now can kiss her whenever he want. 

 

"But I love it when you're the aggressive one, Sica." He commented.

 

"Wae?" She smile widely at that.

 

"Because you look so y that way." He said in a low tone and slowly hovered above her.

 

"You like it when I look y?" She bite her lips and sigh in relief when she is fully lying down on their comfy bed. 

 

He nods. "So much."

 

She pulled him close by neck and whisper right beside his left ear. "What about now?" She bite his earlobe softly and let it go.

 

He groan in pleasure. "I like it more if you're on top of me but this is already great enough." He whisper back. 

 

"But we need to pack our clothes now seobang." She smile as she cupped his face. 

 

"Right." He smile and lean beside her. He gulp when he feels that his 'buddy' keep growing. Jessica failed to notice it at first but not when she made an attempt to place one of her leg on his abs and wrap her arm around his waist.

 

"Someone just woke up." She tease and cutely giggles.

 

He immediately sit up and take off the cardigan he's wearing. "I-I think I need a cold shower." Then he run to the shower room. 

 

"Isn't he cute?" She thought and continue the work she left at.

 

...

 

One hour passed and Jessica is finally done packing their stuff for the upcoming honeymoon they will be having. She smile as she's done and place the luggage near the door. They bring four luggages in total. Two of it are full with their clothes and need while the other two are empty. They are going to stuff the thing they bought at the place in it later on. 

 

"Baby?" Yul enter the room only to find his wife is sitting at the edge of the bed while her belly lovingly.

 

"Yes oppa?" She raise her left brow and give him a question look.

 

"Lets have a dinner." He kneel in front of her and peck her lips. 

 

"That's your way to ask me for a dinner? Asked me about it then kiss me?" She asked with a smile. 

 

"I can't resist." He smile and peck her lips again. 

 

Jessica cupped his face and trace his nose then his jawline. She kiss his nose and glue their forehead. She sigh in relief. "I love you. Don't leave me." 

 

As usual, he know what to do when this happened. "I won't. I don't want to kill myself so no. I won't leave. I rather die if you're not by my side anymore. What am I living for if you're not by my side?" He sounded so serious that Jessica decided to kiss his lips to ease him.

 

She like the way he always assure her something that is so nice to hear everytime she feel insecure. Even Jessica herself don't know why she felt insecure when she know that she don't have to feel that way anymore. But the last line of his sentences caught her attention. "Did you just said the lines in your song for me? The song that you specially made for Hyuna?" She asked in a low tone. 

 

He reach for her hands and kiss them. "I'm sorry but I don't know why but that song fit our story now. It really feel that way for me. I mean you're not fit in the 'leaving' part in the song because you never leave my side but the chorus really fit us. I can't do anything without you. I can't. I really can't. I love you too much that it hurts because you sometimes doubt me but that's fine. I understand your insecured feeling."

 

Jessica just look at him with that loving gaze and once again she trace his eyebrows then his nose.

 

"Baby, if I lacked somewhere then please point it out for me." There he go again and she is sure that something really bothers him.

 

"Seobang.." Oh she called him in such a lovely tone. "Are you sure you're not hiding anything from me?" 

 

He slowly nods. "No such things." He kiss her lips and caressed her cheek. "But one thing for sure." He started.

 

"What is it? You can tell me."

 

"I'm hungry." He grin and patted his stomach. 

 

Jessica shook her head and smile. "Lets go." 

 

"Let me carry you." 

 

"Seobang, no. I'm super heavy." She state. 

 

"And I'm super strong for it."

 

 

 

08th September 2014, Monday, 08:00

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter