A Memorable Moment

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Memorable Moment

 

14th February 2014, Friday, 05:00 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

It’s early in the morning. She force herself to wake up and she did it. She take a bath first then she wake him up. She need to get ready early because she need to gather with her fellow members at SME and then they will go to the airport together.

 

“Oppa, are you going to send me or do you have a schedule this morning?”

 

“Nope, I’m going to send you. I’ll attend my schedule after I send you off.” He said while wearing his jacket.

 

She nodded. He carry her luggage and walk to the front door.

 

“Can you lock the door?” He asked.

 

“Sure..” She take the keys from him.

 

 

 

SM Entertainment: Meeting Room - 05:37 a.m.

 

“Are you going now?” She asked as he park the car.

 

“No.. I’ll send you to the airport..” He patted her head and get out from the car.

 

They walk hand in hand. He keep on smiling and it’s totally opposite to her. She didn’t smile at all. She lean her head at his shoulder and cling to his arm.

 

...

 

“There she is..” Tiffany said to their manager.

 

“Sorry I’m late oppa..” Jessica said and bowed at him.

 

“It’s okay. As long as you’re here.” Her manager said. “So, all of you are here. Please get into the meeting room now.”

 

Jessica turned her head to her seobang. He gives her an okay sign and smile at her.

 

“Wait for me.” She mouthed at Yul and he just nodded.

 

...

 

Yul look at his wristwatch and it shows 6:15 in the morning. It’s been 30 minutes since she get into the meeting room. Suddenly a guy greet him. “Annyeonghaseyo.” He bowed at him.

 

Yul stand and bowed at him back. 

 

They didn't talk to each other. An awkward moment surrounds them.

 

“May I know where SNSD’s members are?” Seunggi asked.

 

“They are in the meeting room. It’s been 30 minutes since they get in there.”

 

Seunggi nodded.

 

 

 

Right after that, SNSD’s finally get out from the meeting room. Yoona’s face seems shock when she saw Lee Seunggi sitting there with her oppa but Yul didn’t notice it.

 

SNSD greet Lee Seunggi. Jessica walk to Yul’s side. She’s wearing a cap and a oversize shirt. He chuckles as he found that she's really cute while wearing those. He then wrap his arm around her shoulder.

 

“Shall we go to airport now?” He asked.

 

“I guess so..” She yawn.

 

He shook his head and peck her cheek.

 

 

 

Gimpo Airport - 06:55 a.m.

 

“It’s 6:55 a.m. Do you want to have a breakfast before you go?” Yul asked.

 

“I’ll eat at Japan later.”

 

“Okay..” He yawn and close his eyes.

 

“Why don’t you go home first and then have a sleep for a while? You have a schedule later, I don’t want you to lose your focus because you’re sleepy.” She said worriedly.

 

“It’s okay. I’m okay.” He said and let out a smile.

 

She nods then lean her head at his shoulder and play with her phone.

 

“Sica, can we talk for a while?” He asked.

 

“Sure..”

 

He hold her by hand and guide her to a place that no one can see them. A very private place one.

 

“What do you want to talk about?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter